How do i lose face fat/bloating properly/faster? Need supplement advice + What haircut would suit my face shape

domm

domm

Iron
How do i lose face fat/bloating properly/faster? Need supplement advice + What haircut would suit my face shape

These pics are took a year apart. If i took electrolytes b4 workout and stick to a consistent potassium:sodium ratio and drank 4L of water/d would i lose face fat/bloating? I want my cheekbones to look more defined in natural light, so i want to make them more defined.

Also im sick of my long ass hair but i don’t know what haircut would suit me, if anyone has recommendations for my face shape please let me know 🙏🏻🙏🏻
IMG 7698
IMG 7694

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Get a buzz and watch hamza u cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, CristianT, lowiqNormie and 2 others

These pics are took a year apart. If i took electrolytes b4 workout and stick to a consistent potassium:sodium ratio and drank 4L of water/d would i lose face fat/bloating? I want my cheekbones to look more defined in natural light, so i want to make them more defined.

Also im sick of my long ass hair but i don’t know what haircut would suit me, if anyone has recommendations for my face shape please let me know 🙏🏻🙏🏻
View attachment 2561112View attachment 2561113
What is your natural hair type?

Faster need speed
My ascension to chad isnt happening in 1 month what do i do
fucking normie

I got told to get a buzz but i fr don’t know if it would suit me i don’t know if people are deadass when they say to get 1
Yh bro u got the bones for a buzz to work, that hair decends u imo, just look at Hamza and Andrew Tate, they look way better having a 1 all over and it got them to their prime status in terms of dating, career e.t.c

• +1
Reactions: domm
Yh bro u got the bones for a buzz to work, that hair decends u imo, just look at Hamza and Andrew Tate, they look way better having a 1 all over and it got them to their prime status in terms of dating, career e.t.c
Ohh alright, i thought buzz only words for certain face shapes ngl

If i took electrolytes b4 workout and stick to a consistent potassium:sodium ratio and drank 4L of water/d would i lose face fat/bloating? I want my cheekbones to look more defined in natural light, so i want to make them more defined.
Yes you would get hollower cheeks though you arent really bloated

Yes you would get hollower cheeks though you arent really bloated

I know but i have a really really low BF% and either i have face fat still or im bloated because my face doesn’t look that lean in natural light if u get what i mean

bro maybe its a fake trend, but check Gua Sha on tiktok

Nuface or ziip halo microcurrent device, a bit pricey but debloats you in like 5 mins. I look like I haven’t eaten in 2 days after I use it.

Nuface or ziip halo microcurrent device, a bit pricey but debloats you in like 5 mins. I look like I haven’t eaten in 2 days after I use it.
cost too much bro, is there a legit way or do i have to gymmax and get 10% bf?