how do you even cope?

esoterik

esoterik

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
mf getting calls at 3am from friends at a fucking halloween "eve" party, nigga im sitting here at 3am eating a bowl of cereal 💀

fucking hate genetic determinism, imagine a world where getting looks was hard work. that would be neat

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Zonar, IanIachimoe2491 and 3 others
to be honest , if you gymmaxx and nt maxx , you will do live a decent life unless you are legit subhuman or 5ft7- ...

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, datboijj, hardestmfintheroom and 6 others
It's 11am for me, mogs ur 3am degeneracy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: j05, Mewton, Zonar and 3 others
to be honest , if you gymmaxx and nt maxx , you will do live a decent life unless you are legit subhuman or 5ft7- ...
rated htn
am pushing 6'3

still rotting now a days, use to have a good social life

• +1
Reactions: boyopower23
Halloween is in 2 days though

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
i know, i guess its a practice party so jbs can practice sucking dick :feelswhy:
Brutal man Halloween is literally jestermaxxing Olympics for jbs and cosplay sex party for chads

rated htn
am pushing 6'3

Thats just u being autistic nigga wtf

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and gtsvipere
rated htn
am pushing 6'3

im 6ft2 htn and i attract tons of girls , im not even that gl
Just Frame maxx , ntmaxx and you will be a Slayer-lite....
6ft3 HTN is top 1%...

No one gives a fuck what time it is for you retard
hahaha... subhuman sand nigger.
You should take a look at yourself and realize how pathetic you are.
You are ugly, your family is ugly, majority of your people is ugly, you are retarded.
You have nothing to live for you filthy subhuman goat fucking sand nigger.
You should find a car, smash your head through its rear window and cut your throat with the pieces of glass that are going to fly everywhere.
A life like yours isn't worth living, you are so incredibly pathetic and you should end your life today, not tomorrow, not sometime in the future.
Matter of fact, you should kill your whole family.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: skeet and Deleted member 40471
am NT kinda a little bit

even worst my crush is there.

its joeover
bro if you are autistic at this point , just rope.... you are beyond saving with this mentality

rated htn
am pushing 6'3

So not related to looks and you probably mog ur friend

Stop being a mentalcel.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
I dont i accept its over never been to a party and never will

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Krakowski
I dont i accept its over never been to a party and never will
It’s cringe
The subhumans stand around while the chads hook up with girls
Brutal scene

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi and Nebula
Even Elliot Rodger went to parties
Im not supposed to fit in there anyways. Im non nt and if ur not htn+ then ur just standing there like a cuck watching all the chads getting the attention. Ur retarded going there anyways if ur mind is getting girls. Its ok if u just wanna chill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471 and Krakowski
It’s cringe
The subhumans stand around while the chads hook up with girls
Brutal scene
Im not supposed to fit in there anyways. Im non nt and if ur not htn+ then ur just standing there like a cuck watching all the chads getting the attention. Ur retarded going there anyways if ur mind is getting girls. Its ok if u just wanna chill
exactly what i said pretty much

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
SLAY WHAT NIGGA IF I DONT EVEN GET INVITED I CANT EVEN SLAY 😂
That’s why i said become NT. Get a good personality and become likeable

That’s why i said become NT. Get a good personality and become likeable
tbh maybe, i do like to call people retarded mouth breathing jews often so thats a good idea 🤔

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger
rated htn
am pushing 6'3

Were u ugly as a kid? or maybe gained internet access too early? You need to fix whatever u got fast otherwise u finna be like this for the rest of your life after high school or university

Were u ugly as a kid? or maybe gained internet access too early? You need to fix whatever u got fast otherwise u finna be like this for the rest of your life after high school or university
ya, thats why i dont take any high rating seriously, treated like shit like a child

even worst i have no fucking family, either my cousins are too old or too young, spacing out the years

i fucking hate my life

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger and distance decay
ya, thats why i dont take any high rating seriously, treated like shit like a child

even worst i have no fucking family, either my cousins are too old or too young, spacing out the years

i fucking hate my life
It is what it is

rated htn
am pushing 6'3

i can tell why
Posts272Reputation172

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi and Nebula
mf getting calls at 3am from friends at a fucking halloween "eve" party, nigga im sitting here at 3am eating a bowl of cereal 💀

fucking hate genetic determinism, imagine a world where getting looks was hard work. that would be neat
My nigga, you're rated a htn at 6'3 and you're sitting here posting on .org at 3am complaining about genetic determinism. What do you want? To he born as Henry Caville? Go do something with your life loser ass nigga lmao jfl

• JFL
Reactions: gtsvipere
My nigga, you're rated a htn at 6'3 and you're sitting here posting on .org at 3am complaining about genetic determinism. What do you want? To he born as Henry Caville? Go do something with your life loser ass nigga lmao jfl
nigga, what the fuck do you want me to do if i dont get INVITED TO SHIT OR THE OPERTUNITY TOGET A FUCKING LIFE

nigga, what the fuck do you want me to do if i dont get INVITED TO SHIT OR THE OPERTUNITY TOGET A FUCKING LIFE
You think life is about college Halloween parties at 3am?

Go fucking do something you enjoy lmao. Tennis, gym, running, video games, even magic the fucking gathering. People make friends through their hobbies.

You have a job? Go to school? It sounds like you just gave up on your life over some stupid shit lol

You think life is about college Halloween parties at 3am?

Go fucking do something you enjoy lmao. Tennis, gym, running, video games, even magic the fucking gathering. People make friends through their hobbies.

You have a job? Go to school? It sounds like you just gave up on your life over some stupid shit lol
oh no i gave up on my life while ago lmfao, before bp, suprised i even got a high tier-htn for being looksminned, also why the fuck would i chose a job over a party? also im 16

oh no i gave up on my life while ago lmfao, suprised i even got a high tier-htn for being looksminned, also why the fuck would i chose a job over a party? also im 16
You're 16 and you already gave up? Life hasn't even started. Get off of .org, it's crippling you, this forum is not real life, look at how misinformed and miserable the users here are.

Your life hasn't even started yet brother, I didn't lose my virginity until I was your age. It's not over, get off of this forum. I'm just here for entertaining like I do for steroid forums and reddit

You're 16 and you already gave up? Life hasn't even started. Get off of .org, it's crippling you, this forum is not real life, look at how misinformed and miserable the users here are.

Your life hasn't even started yet brother, I didn't lose my virginity until I was your age. It's not over, get off of this forum. I'm just here for entertaining like I do for steroid forums and reddit
maybe, alot of users said i have chadlite potential so i guess im going to just put my head down and thug it out in highschool and work towards chadlite

Do you have a feminine voice ?
it may sounds dumb but my best friend is slightly shorter than me (6ft1 still good height) and is not ugly , even with gymmaxing nobody respected him , and im pretty sure its because his voice is feminine asf..

it may sounds dumb but my best friend is slightly shorter than me (6ft1 still good height) and is not ugly , even with gymmaxing nobody respected him , and im pretty sure its because his voice is feminine asf..

Attachments

• 1698489924370.png
    1698489924370.png
    98.8 KB · Views: 0
I guy I shared Physics 2 with has the most feminine voice ive ever heard. Dude has a wife lmao. He and his wife seem happy as shit. Stop nitpicking honestly

• Hmm...
Reactions: gtsvipere
hahaha... subhuman sand nigger.
You should take a look at yourself and realize how pathetic you are.
You are ugly, your family is ugly, majority of your people is ugly, you are retarded.
You have nothing to live for you filthy subhuman goat fucking sand nigger.
You should find a car, smash your head through its rear window and cut your throat with the pieces of glass that are going to fly everywhere.
A life like yours isn't worth living, you are so incredibly pathetic and you should end your life today, not tomorrow, not sometime in the future.
Matter of fact, you should kill your whole family
LOL Im 100% paler and better looking than you and your entire bloodline nothing you say applies to me in the most remote way you fucking subhuman narcy retard seethe you little subhuman touchless virgin piece of shit LOL, enjoy rotting and claiming to be "not an incel" when you have 4k posts and spend most of your time on here JFL imagine acting high and mighty on a forum for self improvement when you're a sad subhuman who gets bullied irl yourself furthermore learn basic english with your "your people is ugly" looking ass

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028-130351.png
    Screenshot_20231028-130351.png
    821.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
LOL Im 100% paler and better looking than you and your entire bloodline nothing you say applies to me in the most remote way you fucking subhuman narcy retard seethe you little subhuman touchless virgin piece of shit LOL, enjoy rotting and claiming to be "not an incel" when you have 4k posts and spend most of your time on here JFL imagine acting high and mighty on a forum for self improvement when you're a sad subhuman who gets bullied irl yourself furthermore learn basic english with your "your people is ugly" looking ass
Kys! Also my English is more refined than yours, yet another reason you should die!

Kys! Also my English is more refined than yours, yet another reason you should die!
you english mog him. dw, that will get you pussy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back