How is it possible that I have never failed a job interview?

D

Deleted member 51781

HTN is law
I've probably had 6 of them, and gotten all jobs. Is this normal, or am I unique in this sense?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: socialcel, capybara, InnerVoid and 1 other person
Depends which jobs

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, yue, Razoff and 3 others
applying for burger flipping in McDonald's aint an achievment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargamel, yue, RTLBbc and 10 others
6 burger flipping interviews dont count

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara and Deleted member 51781
All I see bro doing here is bragging and convincing ppl he gl :lul: you ugly boyo

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and Deleted member 51781
All I see bro doing here is bragging and convincing ppl he gl :lul: you ugly boyo
I just need to know if this is normal. No bragging?

bc once you get a job interview you are pretty much guarenteed to get the job unless your abnormal,so this is normal i guess

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, DHTrash and Deleted member 51781
bc once you get a job interview you are pretty much guarenteed to get the job unless your abnormal,so this is normal i guess
Makes sense, because I need to send like 5 applications before I get an interview :owo::owo::owo:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
My guy is trying to be a forum larper like @WishIwasChico

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Deleted member 51781
Why would you even wanna know if this is normal :lul: weird ass mf kys
Because I wanna know why nobody ever rejects me? It makes life more boring, because nothing is challenging. Also, never commit suicide 💯 💯

Telemarketing and customer service jobs 💯 💯
They'll pretty much take anyone for telemarketing because the turnover is very bad. Customer service is as entry level as it gets. It's barely a step above kitchen work or stacking shelves. I don't consider any of those real interviews, at least not if you compare them to anything with rigorous screening and various rounds of interviews + high competition. Personally I've only really been involved in two real job interviews. Rest of the shit I've done has been entry level. My CV is pure tales because of how many jobs I've dumped to travel/not work for whatever reasons + career gaps. So yeah if you apply for some entry level shit and you get an interview you're almost guaranteed a job barring you being a complete retard. So congrats, your IQ is at least 80 points.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
They'll pretty much take anyone for telemarketing because the turnover is very bad. Customer service is entry level as it gets. It's barely a step above kitchen work or stacking shelves. I don't consider any of those real interviews, at least not if you compare them to anything with rigorous screening and various rounds of interviews + high competition. Personally I've only really been involved for two real job interviews. Rest of the shit I've done has been entry level. My CV is pure tales because of how many jobs I've dumped to travel/not work for whatever reasons + career gaps. So yeah if you apply for some entry level shit and you get an interview you're almost guaranteed a job barring you being a complete retard. So congrats, your IQ is at least 80 points.
Cope. They hire me because I'm a social prodigy with a very charming aura and a pleasant face to look at 💯

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61903
Cope. They hire me because I'm a social prodigy with a very charming aura and a pleasant face to look at 💯
They hired you because you’re incompetent enough to be paid very low in exchange for being a social & corporate slave

• Hmm...
rotation in some services is huge so its almost instant hired

• +1
They hired you because you’re incompetent enough to be paid very low in exchange for being a social & corporate slave
Cope, I got to use their expensive coffee maker, and playstation 5 during breaks. Also been star of the month multiple times. Refer to me as a don, please. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi
They always beg me not to quit. Is this normal?
Yes because the turnover is bad and hiring another worker is just extra work for the manager. Unless you get a significant raise + extra benefits they are not begging.

• +1
applying for burger flipping in McDonald's aint an achievment
while you’re an investment banker, OP fucks your oneitis because they’re coworkers

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid and Deleted member 51781
Yes because the turnover is bad and hiring another worker is just extra work for the manager. Unless you get a significant raise + extra benefits they are not begging.
They have even blown me off for me to stay, I'm pretty certain they were begging.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61903
How much money have you saved up from jobs ? I have failed many job interviews

• +1
why are you working are you a dumb slave?

• JFL
How much money have you saved up from jobs ? I have failed many job interviews
I spend too much money on prostitutes so I'm down to like 10k now.

while you’re an investment banker, OP fucks your oneitis because they’re coworkers
yeah but i dont have to do manual labor

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Aka bottom of the barrel high turnover low wage shit.
I've made up toward 10k a month from my gigs. Not sure what ur on about loser.

I've made up toward 10k a month from my gigs. Not sure what ur on about loser.
I'm sure you've made 10k a month from customer support and telemarketing brah!

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• +1
I'm sure you've made 10k a month from customer support and telemarketing brah!

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF
Heard of commission guy? 10k in telemarketing is not uncommon.

Telemarketing and customer service jobs 💯 💯
These are not jobs. Literally bottom of the barrel in terms of socioeconomic status and prestige.
When you decide to apply for actual technical jobs with prestige, seniority etc feel free to write back in the forum with feedback.
Until then, feel free to delete your embarassing thread

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars and Deleted member 51781
I spend too much money on prostitutes so I'm down to like 10k now.
Why do you spend money on prostitutes? Are you low SMV guy? Poor looks? We live in an era where its never been easier to get free sex with multiple women frequently, if you have leverage (aka looks)

• +1
Why do you spend money on prostitutes? Are you low SMV guy? Poor looks? We live in an era where its never been easier to get free sex with multiple women frequently, if you have leverage (aka looks)
I fuck both civil women and prostitute. Just two different experiences.

its normal if there mediorce jobs

• +1
Slave

• +1