How much Mg boron

Fat cunt

Fat cunt

Gold
How much Mg of boron for more testosterone and how has boron affected your life? People are saying it raises T and energy levels so idk yet

Go buy 20 mule team borax from any store for like ten bucks and voila, you now have a lifetime supply of boron salts for like fractions of a penny per dose. Take 1/16th of a teaspoon of the powder and put it in a glass of water and drink it once a day. Its totally safe, literally just sodium tetraborate mined from the ground. Dont pay for expensive supplements pretty much ever, just eat liver and seafood and you dont need anything else. Peace.

• +1
Reactions: VrilChad, Deleted member 2095, Chad Dragonslayer and 2 others
Liver and a lot of seafood are bad. Here are the best things to eat.

Vegan 21 day fx food list

The smaller the fish the lower the mercury. Salmon is not a low mercury fish btw, they got it wrong in this picture.

Screen Shot 2019 01 06 at 22821 PM

This is the only dairy I take because it's A2 whey from grass fed cows. Sometimes goat cheese can be ok in small quantities, because it doesn't harm those who are lactose intolerant and it helps you absorb magnesium.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XX65GS1/
81LHuLZtwwL SL1500

Besides from limiting to only small fish a couple times a week the diet doesn't have to be perfect because foods like these are ok:

20130924 1
Screen Shot 2018 10 22 at 111228 PM

Finally use https://cronometer.com/ to make sure you get all the daily recommended vitamins and minerals for your weight.

Here are supplements you can use to make things easier:

Basic vitamins and herbs you should have: vitamin B12, beta-carotene (2000 mg per day), calcium, dandelion root powder, Centrum multi vitamin, and milk thistle powder.

Vitamin C (2000mg dose) - which is good for skin and also lowering cortisol. most vitamin c has an acid base and is derived chemically (artificially) but I specifically chose a calcium ascorbate base as this is much healthier for the stomach and there is evidence to suggest better absorption rates of this kind compared to the chemical acidic vitamin C.

Vitamin D3 5000mg - this is a natural anti depressant and for me who avoids the sun to try to remain youthful as possible (all contact with the sun is cancer, wear sunscreen everyday and limit exposure, it ages you like nothing else).

Magnesium Glycinate - this is very good for men, and more than half of USA population is magnesium deficient, not all magnesium is the same most magnesium is not very absorbable (especially the cheap kind) but glycinate is highly absorbable by the body as well as very light effects on the stomach, this vitamin is good to help sleep, and also to lower cortisol.

Omega 3 Fish Oil - the important part with this is making sure you have very high EPA and DHA concentrations as well as high overall Omega 3 concentration.

Kelp Iodine - iodine is good for the thyroid.

81OYB5WqihL SL1500
51Nw7NQE9iL

Here's a good natural remedy to parasites:
Pure Gum Spirits of Turpentine

714VNht9JuL SX679

Here's a thread on looksmax about what prescription and non-prescription drugs I also looked into.

https://looksmax.org/threads/otc-and-prescription-medications-for-low-inhibitionmaxxing.306/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, Amadeus, Deleted member 19766 and 2 others
Go buy 20 mule team borax from any store for like ten bucks and voila, you now have a lifetime supply of boron salts for like fractions of a penny per dose. Take 1/16th of a teaspoon of the powder and put it in a glass of water and drink it once a day. Its totally safe, literally just sodium tetraborate mined from the ground. Dont pay for expensive supplements pretty much ever, just eat liver and seafood and you dont need anything else. Peace.
You being legit brah? So should I just go out and buy borax, big pharma have paid for all this propaganda saying shits harmful to consume. Prolly indication enough that boron actually has noticeable effects on testosterone if taken in high amounts. That’s the last thing our corporate overlords want in days of low T soy boys that are easy to control.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and RobticaI
You being legit brah? So should I just go out and buy borax, big pharma have paid for all this propaganda saying shits harmful to consume. Prolly indication enough that boron actually has noticeable effects on testosterone if taken in high amounts. That’s the last thing our corporate overlords want in days of low T soy boys that are easy to control.
Yeah dude, its completely legit. I take it and have only noticed positive effects.

Does anyone else vouch for this?

Liver and a lot of seafood are bad. Here are the best things to eat.

View attachment 13647

The smaller the fish the lower the mercury. Salmon is not a low mercury fish btw, they got it wrong in this picture.

View attachment 13648

This is the only dairy I take because it's A2 whey from grass fed cows. Sometimes goat cheese can be ok in small quantities, because it doesn't harm those who are lactose intolerant and it helps you absorb magnesium.

Amazon product ASIN B06XX65GS1View attachment 13656

Besides from limiting to only small fish a couple times a week the diet doesn't have to be perfect because foods like these are ok:

View attachment 13649View attachment 13650View attachment 13651

Finally use https://cronometer.com/ to make sure you get all the daily recommended vitamins and minerals for your weight.

Here are supplements you can use to make things easier:

Basic vitamins and herbs you should have: vitamin B12, beta-carotene (2000 mg per day), calcium, dandelion root powder, Centrum multi vitamin, and milk thistle powder.

Vitamin C (2000mg dose) - which is good for skin and also lowering cortisol. most vitamin c has an acid base and is derived chemically (artificially) but I specifically chose a calcium ascorbate base as this is much healthier for the stomach and there is evidence to suggest better absorption rates of this kind compared to the chemical acidic vitamin C.

Vitamin D3 5000mg - this is a natural anti depressant and for me who avoids the sun to try to remain youthful as possible (all contact with the sun is cancer, wear sunscreen everyday and limit exposure, it ages you like nothing else).

Magnesium Glycinate - this is very good for men, and more than half of USA population is magnesium deficient, not all magnesium is the same most magnesium is not very absorbable (especially the cheap kind) but glycinate is highly absorbable by the body as well as very light effects on the stomach, this vitamin is good to help sleep, and also to lower cortisol.

Omega 3 Fish Oil - the important part with this is making sure you have very high EPA and DHA concentrations as well as high overall Omega 3 concentration.

Kelp Iodine - iodine is good for the thyroid.

View attachment 13654View attachment 13655

Here's a good natural remedy to parasites:
Pure Gum Spirits of Turpentine

View attachment 13653

Here's a thread on looksmax about what prescription and non-prescription drugs I also looked into.

https://looksmax.org/threads/otc-and-prescription-medications-for-low-inhibitionmaxxing.306/
Why the beta carotene, dandelion root powder, and milk thistle powder?