How much of a cope is

malicieusss

malicieusss

Mouthbreathing ruins faces.
Chewing. Including mastic, falim gums but also "jawsizer" and other products on the market.

Did anyone ever ascended from a narrow face / rounded jaw with chewing only as an adult?

100% cope

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Jaw implants

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
This guy push his products from his "transformation" on his IG and ytb page.

Barely has any client results.

One guy that followed his "chewing routines" :

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog and forevermirin
This guy push his products from his "transformation" on his IG and ytb page.

Barely has any client results.

One guy that followed his "chewing routines" :

i should send him my morphs he might hire me

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss and BongMog
The only thing chewing willa chieve is lake you look bloated, basically like brad pitt in the best case scenario. Muscle don't give any angularity, especially not masseters.

Chewing. Including mastic, falim gums but also "jawsizer" and other products on the market.

Did anyone ever ascended from a narrow face / rounded jaw with chewing only as an adult?
Only works if you have a good jaw already. because of masseter hypertrophy it will appear a bit better.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
It works amazingly if you have flared gonions. You need good muscle building genetics however since I’m guessing for many people it barely hypertrophies their masseters.

Chewing for around 2 months jawliner (expert), almost daily. So far, no significant difference, but slight improvement

Last edited:
I have overused my masseters and have bigger volume of bones in there due to increased pressure of muscles on bones, however even if you get leaner, the muscle stays there and it looks kind of bloated. Depends on the insertions etc but I think it is better if you have normal masseters so you have more defined jawline actually and it looks more harmonic. I think I might get botox in there in future since bones will stay the same anyways, just the muscle should atrophy a bit