how over is it for my hairline

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
the line i drew is where i think my hairline should be at because i have a big forehead so my hairline has always looked chalked from being young but at nearly 21 i am starting to be arse raped by the norwood reaper

i think recently it’s gotten worse that’s why it’s got my attention more but i always just thought it was my big forehead making it look bad but at this point i cannot say that no longer
IMG 9840

the temples have started to go which is common the middle hasn’t really moved yet

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, SeriousAscension and sportsmogger
start learning turkish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lassebasse, Madhate, Baban and 4 others
Brutal
Use castor oil :soy::soy:

baby face but norwood 2 BRUTAL

overly brutal start saving for hairline surgery

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
you can still fraud, take finasteride add minox later

the line i drew is where i think my hairline should be at because i have a big forehead so my hairline has always looked chalked from being young but at nearly 21 i am starting to be arse raped by the norwood reaper

i think recently it’s gotten worse that’s why it’s got my attention more but i always just thought it was my big forehead making it look bad but at this point i cannot say that no longerView attachment 2675648
the temples have started to go which is common the middle hasn’t really moved yet
this is calling

• +1
Reactions: Hortensia
only works on baby hair,if a area becomes bald with 0 folicles left you cannot regrow,he needs a hair transplant asap
saw that dude on youtube that was 80% bald and he regrew half of it

but id still do your thing aka go turkey

hop on fin or it gets worse

only works on baby hair,if a area becomes bald with 0 folicles left you cannot regrow,he needs a hair transplant asap
Not true, if it's not been several years since the spot has become bald on your temples you can still grow it back

Not that bad. Fynasteride everyday with 5%minoxidil and your good. Your hairline will never be as before but rn its not worth it to do an hair transplant

use minoxidil and take finasteride

I have the same McDonald aaah hairline

Over for your hair.

Start saving money for either hair transplant or hair system.