How rare is a tall lean roided physique where you live?

Title @5.5psl @SubhumanCurrycel @ConfusedBolivian @murdah @Clavicular @dragomaxxer
IMG 8741

Maybe 1/250 ppl you see irl have a ripped physique

(Prime effron level for example like 20 ffmi shredded)

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
doesnt exist. no one where i live goes to gym let alone uses roids
I thought all British men were blackpilled love island wannabes. All of them roided, have fake teeth/veneers, bath in fake tans, have the same haircut and tattoos with fake designer watches, fake clothes and jewellery. They all look the same but british girls seem to love their look.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Extremely rare

• +1
  • +1
I thought all British men were blackpilled love island wannabes. All of them roided, have fake teeth/veneers, bath in fake tans, have the same haircut and tattoos with fake designer watches, fake clothes and jewellery. They all look the same but british girls seem to love their look.

View attachment 2856732
nah thats just a meme especially in scotland where i am. not a single guy here cares about his appearance they are all ugly guys / LTNs / MTNs with short hair, average skinny fat physiques

also everyone i see is pale so no tanning either
if you are some roided tanned love island wannabe and come to my area you will be called a faggot. i cant imagine any girl near me having interest in guys like that, they are for skanks near london

• +1