How the FUCK do you run a tinder experiment in another country?

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
I tried using bluestacks, inspect element to change geolocation (this one worked but wasn't getting any likes or matches, and it kept reverting to my original location), GPS apps fucking everything.
I won't pay £9 to tinderjews, plus it'll show I'm thousands of miles away.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Use vpn

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Ask someone here tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: fobos and ElliotRodgerJr
location change on chrome

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and ElliotRodgerJr
  • +1
worked me for me multiple times
Just to clarify, you mean changing the geolocation using inspect element? Or an add on?

This?
Ask someone here tbh ngl
But br0 nobody here has my pERsonality, that's what wil attract the ladies.

Last edited:
Just to clarify, you mean changing the geolocation using inspect element? Or an add on?
img_20190506_195001-2-jpg.50151

This?

yea that. cant remember exactly what i did with tinder itself, i verified the acc first on my phone or smth i guess

• +1
FUCKKK IM OUT OF MY FUCKING MIND THIS SHIT IS ANNOYING IM NOT SPENDING 9 QUID ON SOME SHITTY FUCKING APP TO FEED MR GOLDBERG

DO NOT have Tinder on your phone at the same time.. Even in the background it's sending location updates.. Delete it on your phone and only use your computer.

Use google Chrome and go to the add-oon store and download "SEO Location EMulator".. and use that to put in a location.. Takes a few minutes to update on your Tinder

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and ElliotRodgerJr
I use the chrome extentsion "Location Guard" works pretty good
DO NOT have Tinder on your phone at the same time.. Even in the background it's sending location updates.. Delete it on your phone and only use your computer.