How to be low inhib

niqfan625

niqfan625

Platinum
How does one get to be low inhib? It ruins my life that im so high inhib i cant even fucking inject for heightmaxxing. I literally did it yesterday there was 0 pain (it hurts more to pinch your skin for 10 seconds). But now im too high inhib again.
It fucking ruins everything i cant talk to girls,stand up for myself etc.

Im willing to do anything drugs etc.

Just tell me what works.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Akhi
try getting out of your comfort zone as much as possible, imo ppl that are truly high inhib are those who've been in many difficult situations

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
You’re just low T

Drink alcohol, no joke i barley drink since im 16 but when i do get genuinely drunk i notice a long term affect on my confidence and shit.
Drinking changed my life

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fikki and bloomercel
Drink alcohol, no joke i barley drink since im 16 but when i do get genuinely drunk i notice a long term affect on my confidence and shit.
Drinking changed my life
What do you think of mdma,Lsd,shrooms etc?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and Danish_Retard
i want to do mdma and shrooms, @Danish_Retard made a thread on this
Im going to have to as well. Because being this high inhib is ruining my life if it continues like this im seriously gonna rope in 1 y

Im going to have to as well. Because being this high inhib is ruining my life if it continues like this im seriously gonna rope in 1 y
how old are u?

yeah take them, but about two weeks before that meditate daily to stop yourself from having a bad trip
Have you taken them already?