How to get a longer lower third?

Y

ynns

Iron
I have a deep bite and want my lower third to be longer. When I open my mouth a few mm with my lips sealed like I alr look better. It changes the length of my ramus and area between lower lip and chin. I think it may be the back molars being more down grown but I’m not really sure.

Surgery

• +1
Reactions: ynns
Mouthbreathe.

• JFL
Reactions: boxface34
Mouthbreathe.
Nope bite is very complicated there are many reasons why you could have problems with your bite. For example my parents gave me a pacifier until the age of 3 which doesn’t help either.

Nope bite is very complicated there are many reasons why you could have problems with your bite. For example my parents gave me a pacifier until the age of 3 which doesn’t help either.
Mouthbreathing will unironically make your chin taller, at the cost of a high gonial angle.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Mouthbreathing will unironically make your chin taller, at the cost of a high gonial angle.
Well yeah but what I mean is not really chin. My gonial angle is perfect. When you open your mouth a few mm you lengthen the entire lower jaw. And since my molars are probably the problem by not being grown upwards enough it makes it smaller. It still isn’t small tho because I got good genetics just fucked up my bite trough childhood probably.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
I have a deep bite and want my lower third to be longer. When I open my mouth a few mm with my lips sealed like I alr look better. It changes the length of my ramus and area between lower lip and chin. I think it may be the back molars being more down grown but I’m not really sure.
I mew with a jut. ive been doing it probably for a year or so and i dont have tmj (yet)

• +1
Genioplasty. Nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
Using electric fields

I mew with a jut. ive been doing it probably for a year or so and i dont have tmj (yet)
you won't cuz that's the resting position for an overbitecel, u'll get tmj if u mew normally tho

Idk but jut your jaw to a normal position and eventually it will just stay there, had deep bite/slight overbite in middle school so I did this cuz it seemed logical and it fixed the issue my bite is normal now with just slight deep bite

• +1
I had the same issue. Slights sfs and slight recession. Mario Pagnoni fixed it.

Mew

• JFL
Reactions: killuarush