How to get ideal maxilla (theory)

D

Deleted member 29724

Silver
Listen,

So a lot of people with ressced maxilla's have quite narrow maxilla's as well. Now I know mse gets a lot of hate but it can actually be quite useful and paired with a facemask. So the idea is this you get MSE and facemask doesn't matter your width in expansion but what matters is the face puller. so if u pull at -15 degrees you can defiantly achieve some forward growth depending age, time etc.
an example of this is:

*credit won moon
So once you your maxilla has come forward in this door motion your upper maxilla will be forward as well but not as much as your lower. so the idea is you get a lefort 1 slight setback but your upper would be more pronounced then your lower giving you this sexy maxilla. the goal is for it to look like this European skull as listed below:

* note This is just a ruff idea and has no proof or well put thought into it I just thought about it earlier today. also I have yet to think about how the mandible would come into play with all this

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, Deleted member 30008, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Just get implants to advance your upper maxilla

• +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell, Av0nr and Deleted member 20631
That won’t fix my breathing issues
I meant get them along side a lower maxilla advancement, either through MSE + FM or Lefort 1

So that you don’t end up chimpmaxxed

I meant get them along side a lower maxilla advancement, either through MSE + FM or Lefort 1

So that you don’t end up chimpmaxxed
yea overall good idea but the point of this thread was to make it so there isnt a need for implants cause in theroy the upper maxilla should move a bit as well i mean not as much as the lower but still forward and up so you could then just set back the lower so u dont have chimp maxilla