How to know what people really think of you

Deleted member 206

Deleted member 206

200cm giga mogger
Doesn‘t matter if it‘s some psl aspie, your normie friend irl, or your parents. They‘ll never be 100% honest with you, because they don‘t wanna hurt your feelings or fear being countered by a quick-witted comeback. If you want to know what those people really think of you (the negative aspects about you), then all you have to do is being overly narcy, very unsympathetic, annoying etc. Hurt their ego, provoke them, annoy them, act overly confident. Trust me, most people react with the darkest thought about you. It‘s a technique to spot your failos or where you stand in life (not just looks based). It‘s eye-opening sometimes. Normies can be brutal, they do these commonly and then they apologize for saying the truth, jfl.

Happened to me again few days ago, i thought its worth mentioning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, Deleted member 14264, LowTierNormie and 36 others
dude just wear air pods and pretend u cant hear them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LowTierNormie, cardiologist, EzioGrezzo and 12 others
suifuel

Last edited:
What if I already act overly narcy and unsympathetic? I got no friends. All I got is a stupid naive gf who can't see what really is going on.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, AutisticBeaner, Ritalincell and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SixFootManlet, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 39 and 4 others
Can confirm, been there and done this. IT'S BRUTAL

you dont need anything else in life
Yeah but she's ugly af, like PSL 2.5. The only reason im with her is because she unconditionally loves me and I can do any autistic shit I want and she'll still be mine by the end of the day.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rift, SixFootManlet, Dwarfmaxxer and 4 others
I get called ugly, loser, loner, faggot who stays home all day.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, SixFootManlet, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
Doesn‘t matter if it‘s some psl aspie, your normie friend irl, or your parents. They‘ll never be 100% honest with you, because they don‘t wanna hurt your feelings or fear being countered by a quick-witted comeback. If you want to know what those people really think of you (the negative aspects about you), then all you have to do is being overly narcy, very unsympathetic, annoying etc. Hurt their ego, provoke them, annoy them, act overly confident. Trust me, most people react with the darkest thought about you. It‘s a technique to spot your failos or where you stand in life (not just looks based). It‘s eye-opening sometimes. Normies can be brutal, they do these commonly and then they apologize for saying the truth, jfl.

how’d u do it

• +1
Reactions: Hades, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Chadelite
I do this but it’s usually a personality attack never a looks attack

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Schönling, JMax and 6 others
I already am everything you said sir,it's my neutral state

I do this but it’s usually a personality attack never a looks attack
Lmao I mog the fuck out of friends looks and personality wise and they insult my belongings like I have a old car, a old Samsung, etc.. Used clothes n all that.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Lmao I mog the fuck out of friends looks and personality wise and they insult my belongings like I have a old car, a old Samsung, etc.. Used clothes n all that.
That’s when yk u win bro jfl

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Schönling and Deleted member 5204
people are already frank about their hatred for me

Get in an argument with someone. If they start calling you out on being bald or having a shit nose you know you are ugly. If they insult your character and call you things like a douchebag then you know you are good looking.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, stuckneworleans, SixFootManlet and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131
how’d u do it
say to one of your mates "you are such a loser mate, you legit have like no mates" they will probs reply angrily saying "mate says you, you literally had no friends in year 10 everyone hated you" or like "ok lank, elephant ears, train tracks...." the list goes on. they have been thinking about the negative aspects from day one but are too kind to say it until you provoke them

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, SixFootManlet and Deleted member 2846
this is so brutal, normies will turn the second you place yourself above them, and they will try to bring your ego back down to the level where they think it should be.

• +1

This is legit

This is legit as above said

Whenever this has happened to me (without me purposely starting it like OP described) it's always been insults about how I rot hard af and don't try in life jfl

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, BigBoy, SixFootManlet and 3 others
Whenever this has happened to me (without me purposely starting it like OP described) it's always been insults about how I rot hard af and don't try in life jfl
:rage: :rage:

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and LordNorwood

Can you tell us what they said about you as an example?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887

Just go into a middle school cafeteria and taunt some kids. They’ll respond with absolute brutality and cut straight to your worst, most glaring flaws — “Jew nose,” “Dumbo,” etc. No regard for human life.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer

Deja vu. You have talked about this before, haven't you? :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Lmfao all of you are fucking retards

you dont need to antagonize people to make them roast you so you figure out your flaws

god damn this post and the replies proves the majority of u are autistic

if u cant see your flaws already youre too far gone already

and for personality just dont be clingy, think before you speak, smile a lot, be cool.

damn lmao this site

Same with this site. Just Upload a pic of you and say you are 7psl. People wil tell your flaws Hardcore

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 206
Deja vu. You have talked about this before, haven't you? :dafuckfeels:
sup blue, not a deja vu. i wrote the same shit 6 months ago, but there wasnt much traffic on that thread
Lmfao all of you are fucking retards

you dont need to antagonize people to make them roast you so you figure out your flaws

god damn this post and the replies proves the majority of u are autistic

if u cant see your flaws already youre too far gone already

and for personality just dont be clingy, think before you speak, smile a lot, be cool.

damn lmao this site
Seen a lot of posts of you like this one showing you‘re not nearly as self aware as you think

see?? it works. u provoked me and i told you smth which you couldnt realise yourself. does this make you an autist? Not necessarily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SixFootManlet, DidntRead, Bluepill and 1 other person
sup blue, not a deja vu. i wrote the same shit 6 months ago, but there wasnt much traffic on that thread

Seen a lot of posts of you like this one showing you‘re not nearly as self aware as you think

see?? it works. u provoked me and i told you smth which you couldnt realise yourself. does this make you an autist? Not necessarily
Antagonizing your friends to roast you so you figure our your flaws is bad

Me criticizing that means I lack self awareness

The irony in that is that trying to make people roast you to find out your faults is lacking self awareness.

And if you can't very obviously see all your faults, you're too far gone already.

Everything I said above was rational and right. You can ignore it now since I proved u wrong

• +1
Antagonizing your friends to roast you so you figure our your flaws is bad
It works surprisingly well. If your friends are going to leave you for that then they‘re not your friends.
Me criticizing that means I lack self awareness
You‘re not just criticizing, you‘re talking as if you know literally everything about yourself and how others perceive you, which simply will never be the case. There‘s always some shit you‘ll oversee on yourself. Be it looks, actions, decisions, attitude

So according to your argument you‘re 'too far gone' as well
Everything I said above was rational and right. You can ignore it now since I proved u wrong
That’s only what a low IQ ignorant would say

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and SixFootManlet
I’ve never even been insulted on my looks and yet I am well aware I am 4 or so PSL. My nose doesn’t harmonise with my face and I am Uber norwooding with no jaw

the only time it has happened is I got called ugly by my friend after antagonising him but he knowsI am obsessed with looksmaxxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy
My friends literally call me subhuman whenever we're talking about anything even slightly related to the opposite gender

• So Sad
ok trying now

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Just murder their parents theory

This brings back a lot of memories

i wrote the same shit 6 months ago, but there wasnt much traffic on that thread
Brootal location/environment/timing pill. You can do everything right and fail because of the things you can't control. You can try again later and REPEAT exactly what you did earlier and succeed. Your story is hopefuel :feelsyay:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 206
Idk what is it with normies but whenever you talk about sex and you’re ugly it’s as if it’s a crime like why are you even thinking about such an act. They want sex to be held sacred for normies and above

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and BigBoy
I don’t need others feedback, opinions, or validation to know where I stand in life, that’s a narcissist trait you need narcissist supply.

i already know I’m bottom of the barrel, all you need is a little self awareness.

I get called ugly, loser, loner, faggot who stays home all day.
Relatable. I still remember when my mum said all kinds of shit about me.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and LordNorwood