How to know what people really think of you

I don’t need others feedback, opinions, or validation to know where I stand in life, that’s a narcissist trait you need narcissist supply.

i already know I’m bottom of the barrel, all you need is a little self awareness.
You can’t be a narcissist with low self image/esteem; if you do have that then that’s the textbook definition of coping and compensation

Relatable. I still remember when my mum said all kinds of shit about me.
Jfl my mom tells me Ill be homeless all time and Ill never amount to anything

• So Sad
Reactions: SixFootManlet
false unless it's real sinceer good friends or family.

You can’t be a narcissist with low self image/esteem; if you do have that then that’s the textbook definition of coping and compensation
Narcissism is low self esteem, zero self esteem actually, you need narcissistic supply from other people to constantly affirm your grandiose overcompensating place in the world whether you’re that good or not.

also what are you talking about? Me or narcissism?

I don’t need to constantly ask people where I am in life to validate myself, I already know, that’s narcissism I’m not narcissistic or coping or overcompensating, like I said you just need some self awareness and intelligence to know who are where you are.
Narcissists don’t really have that in that aspect and need an external source to know who they are.

narcissists are in fact coping and cover compensating, they are broken bitter people inside, not healthy confidence.

A psychologist once said as a child they may have been over praised and spoiled as a child for things like looks or being good at school or in a sport, but when they need emotional support or affection the parents aren’t there.

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread
and if you are a basement dweller that hope on pop and mom help 24/7 despite beeing in your 20s, you deserve beeing treated like tbh, and i include myself in it, you can't imagine how much it's a sadness for your parents to see such a thing.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Narcissism is low self esteem, zero self esteem actually, you need narcissistic supply from other people to constantly affirm your grandiose overcompensating place in the world whether you’re that good or not.

also what are you talking about? Me or narcissism?

I don’t need to constantly ask people where I am in life to validate myself, I already know, that’s narcissism I’m not narcissistic or coping or overcompensating, like I said you just need some self awareness and intelligence to know who are where you are.
Narcissists don’t really have that in that aspect and need an external source to know who they are.

narcissists are in fact coping and cover compensating, they are broken bitter people inside, not healthy confidence.

A psychologist once said as a child they may have been over praised and spoiled as a child for things like looks or being good at school or in a sport, but when they need emotional support or affection the parents aren’t there.
I wasn’t talking about you; just in general. But I like your input on it. Does Looksmaxxing mean that we all have low self esteem? Because if you truly felt complete you wouldn’t feel the need to get surgery

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
I wasn’t talking about you; just in general. But I like your input on it. Does Looksmaxxing mean that we all have low self esteem? Because if you truly felt complete you wouldn’t feel the need to get surgery
Depends on the level of LooksMaxing, skincare hair work out is one thing, surgeries is another

most of us do indeed have low self esteem, me included.

but most all of us just want a better life and do what we want, better looks can get us there. Looks ofc are extremely important in life.

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread