How to make $100 in 2 hours (donate plasma)

itisoverboyos

itisoverboyos

Angel Lucifer
So there’s two companies near me that pay $100 each time for the first couple of times.

Any reason you’re not doing this?

HMU for a promo code at CSL plasma/Octapharma so we can both earn free extra money

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
i don't trust the medical establishment, they've give aids and hep c to people before at these blood donation centers. with the iq decline and diversity quota requirement clearly evidence in planes burning up in the sky and losing parts in mid air, i wouldn't trust anyone that isn't me with anything more important than cleaning the toilet. i'm sure gen alpha will still screw that up somehow.

i don't trust the medical establishment, they've give aids and hep c to people before at these blood donation centers. with the iq decline and diversity quota requirement clearly evidence in planes burning up in the sky and losing parts in mid air, i wouldn't trust anyone that isn't me with anything more important than cleaning the toilet. i'm sure gen alpha will still screw that up somehow.
Schizo thoughts

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
That's horrible money for your blood plasma.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Who cares nigga you getting money

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos
I’ve done this once and everyone around me was trash people and obvious drug addicts. Also, the amount they give you is LAUGHABLE considering they sell it to hospitals for over 10x that.