How to seduce french women?

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
French women have been praised for centuries in Europe for their petite physiques, promiscuity, sense of fashion and academic capabilites. They are also revered for their liberal attitude towards sex and from what I've heard they seldom shave...

I distinctly remember relaxing at a beach a few miles outside of Lyon during my adolescence while on summer vacation with my family. The sun was scorching hot and I laid down to float in the lake to cool myself down. That's when I noticed a group of French girls in their late teens basking in the sand. They radiated youthful energy and wore mesmerizing yet mischievous smiles on their faces. I was immediately intrigued and watched them closely... (and they of course, took notice of this.) Within a couple of minutes, they helped relieve themselves of the upper part of their swimwear, revealing their beautiful curvaceous torsos illuminated by their plump, youthful breasts. I was in complete shock, and even more intrigued than I was before. My young, horny 14 year old mind could no longer tell the difference between reality and heaven... I could hear them giggle as they enjoyed the attention I was giving them, and I certainly enjoyed the show they were giving me...

They were surprisingly welcoming towards me, and I even caught one of them winking at me as they all smiled. Hiding my erection in the clear, shallow water was basically impossible at that moment, and I had to swim out into deeper depths. I kept watching as they conversed and smothered eachothers bodies with sun lotion. Things stayed this way for at least 30 minutes... Eventually, my family called for me from the beach, and we had to leave. I exchanged one last look with them until I paddled back onto land and finally left.

These girls have never fully left my mind, and ever since I have lusted for a french woman of my own... Frenchcels! I now need YOUR help. I am planning on flying out to Paris for a weekend this winter, I intend to visit some nice art galleries, enjoy some nice food, wine and calvados, watch some ballet, etc. I'm thinking about booking a hotel close to Moulin Rouge since I've heard that this area is very culturally influenced by sex, am I right to think this? I really want to take this opportunity to experience the full intimacy of one these graceful, voluptuous french ladies. What advice would you give me to make this youthful dream of mine come true? How should I engage with them? Where should I look for them? How should I treat them? I sincerely thank you for all possible advice you could give me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, malicieusss, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
2 words, good luck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FBl, yayatourer and chosen-one
Offer them a baguette and croissant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pppokerface, redmaxx, Luffymaxxing and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover and incelmogger
Offer them a baguette and croissant
Please help me, if you actually read the post I shared a beautiful anecdote of my adolescent years and one of my most lustful desires :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 28896
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pppokerface, yayatourer, GuyFromSingapore and 4 others
French women have been praised for centuries in Europe for their petite physiques, promiscuity, sense of fashion and academic capabilites. They are also revered for their liberal attitude towards sex and from what I've heard they seldom shave...

I distinctly remember relaxing at a beach a few miles outside of Lyon during my adolescence while on summer vacation with my family. The sun was scorching hot and I laid down to float in the lake to cool myself down. That's when I noticed a group of French girls in their late teens basking in the sand. They radiated youthful energy and wore mesmerizing yet mischievous smiles on their faces. I was immediately intrigued and watched them closely... (and they of course, took notice of this.) Within a couple of minutes, they helped relieve themselves of the upper part of their swimwear, revealing their beautiful curvaceous torsos illuminated by their plump, youthful breasts. I was in complete shock, and even more intrigued than I was before. My young, horny 14 year old mind could no longer tell the difference between reality and heaven... I could hear them giggle as they enjoyed the attention I was giving them, and I certainly enjoyed the show they were giving me...

They were surprisingly welcoming towards me, and I even caught one of them winking at me as they all smiled. Hiding my erection in the clear, shallow water was basically impossible at that moment, and I had to swim out into deeper depths. I kept watching as they conversed and smothered eachothers bodies with sun lotion. Things stayed this way for at least 30 minutes... Eventually, my family called for me from the beach, and we had to leave. I exchanged one last look with them until I paddled back onto land and finally left.

These girls have never fully left my mind, and ever since I have lusted for a french woman of my own... Frenchcels! I now need YOUR help. I am planning on flying out to Paris for a weekend this winter, I intend to visit some nice art galleries, enjoy some nice food, wine and calvados, watch some ballet, etc. I'm thinking about booking a hotel close to Moulin Rouge since I've heard that this area is very culturally influenced by sex, am I right to think this? I really want to take this opportunity to experience the full intimacy of one these graceful, voluptuous french ladies. What advice would you give me to make this youthful dream of mine come true? How should I engage with them? Where should I look for them? How should I treat them? I sincerely thank you for all possible advice you could give me.
didn't read brooo

• So Sad
Reactions: DildoFaggins
there are no beaches a few miles outside of Lyon

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, GuyFromSingapore, OGJBSLAYER and 1 other person
The fogger French women are those of north france with Viking/frankish/germanic ancestry, the rest are stinky

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and DildoFaggins
larp as being sophisticated and upper class and talk philosophy with them it doesnt even have to make sense women are too retarded to comprehend it regardless, only french girl i met in the uk i seduced like that every other girl i seduce by speaking french u can do the same with english probably

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bddenjoyer, GuyFromSingapore, Eternal_ and 1 other person
Amazing. Are the stories true? Are women really this sexually free and sensual? Or was my experience something out of the ordinary?

larp as being sophisticated and upper class and talk philosophy with them it doesnt even have to make sense women are too retarded to comprehend it regardless, only french girl i met in the uk i seduced like that every other girl i seduce by speaking french u can do the same with english probably
Perfect, I seem a lot more NT when speaking english as well so this is a big W. I will dress like an academic and do my best to persuade them that I'm some diplomat of high status or whatever.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and atlantean
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and hopecel
The fogger French women are those of north france with Viking/frankish/germanic ancestry, the rest are stinky
Inglourious Basterds Smirk GIF
French Reaction GIF
this is the type of french woman I want, preferably unshaved :feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Napoleon1800, OGJBSLAYER and 2 others
you should tbh I think this post is some of the best writing I've ever done jfl
it's awful. you should read the intro to Lolita and then kill yourself when you realize how inferior you are to Nabakov

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 18522, OGJBSLAYER and 3 others
it's awful. you should read the intro to Lolita and then kill yourself when you realize how inferior you are to Nabakov
I'm an amateur, jfl at comparing me to one of the greatest masters of the english language maybe ever. But I'm glad the anecdote made you think of lolita, same thing happened to me lol

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Amazing. Are the stories true? Are women really this sexually free and sensual? Or was my experience something out of the ordinary?
Depends, feel like there is both extreme, but yea in my younger year lot of foid were openly talking about sex in front of me or group of friend

• +1
no, but i've been there many times. everything you think is true. french women are charming as fuck
Amazing, I will book tickets tomorrow. Do you think reciting some Beauvoir would help make them wet/fascinated with me?

Depends, feel like there is both extreme, but yea in my younger year lot of foid were openly talking about sex in front of me or group of friend
Good, I'm very excited for my trip. But I was more so asking about what happened at the beach, do girls really do that to guys even in groups out in public? Or was I just really lucky?

Good, I'm very excited for my trip. But I was more so asking about what happened at the beach, do girls really do that to guys even in groups out in public? Or was I just really lucky?
i guess bunch of girls would do that hete but that’s not the type of women i care about so id never paid a lot of attention to it (might be too subhuman for that type of behavior to be towards me too)

• +1
Do you think reciting some Beauvoir would help make them wet/fascinated with me?
No clue. I'm always there on business and I've never really interacted with any of them. Just the way they dress and carry themselves is charming. Like, they are fashionable and dressed up in cute outfits, but the clothes don't look as new as when American women are dressed up, and their hair is longer, more natural, more unkempt. They don't wear as much makeup. Of course there are extremely made up, fashionable, new clothes women too in Paris.

Only positive interaction I had with a foid was someone working the cash register at Paris Costco who I could tell was charmed by my autism. She was cute.

baguette

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and itisoverboyos
@averagejoe @pneumocystosis @malicieusss @stblackops2cel OP wants ur input

• +1
Dnr but tell her you’re a frog

my cousin fucked alot of french women in college and said they were hot, hope that helps! but seriously just show up

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, OGJBSLAYER and DildoFaggins

JBB

larp as an immigrant

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, OGJBSLAYER and .*my*.
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Romance them and don’t be aggressive. In all cases the answer is “do the opposite of what local guys do” - and be GL of course!

show her your baguette

They look shit

just be algerian

Amazing, I will book tickets tomorrow. Do you think reciting some Beauvoir would help make them wet/fascinated with me?
Don’t france is overrated asf