How to seduce french women?

Get that Benjamin Franklin rizz

Romance them and don’t be aggressive. In all cases the answer is “do the opposite of what local guys do” - and be GL of course!
No need to be gl

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
@malicieusss don't just jfl the thread nigger give me some french wisdom

They have hairy pits and don't shave much. You seduce them by giving them a basket of hygiene products.

They have hairy pits and don't shave much. You seduce them by giving them a basket of hygiene products.
cunt hair is hot because it's rare nowadays, I don't mind it if it's trimmed.

Inglourious Basterds Smirk GIF
French Reaction GIF
this is the type of french woman I want, preferably unshaved :feelsgah:

I want to have romance with a French girl.

I'll be going to former French colony Pondicherry, after staying in Thiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu.:feelsgah::Comfy:Lots of French in Auroville, Pondicherry.:feelsokman::what:

I saw a gorgeous feminine, French woman in Pondicherry once wearing traditional French dress.

Kinda looked like this

It was different... More crisp looking.

• Love it
Reactions: DildoFaggins
I've seen your other thread. You seem adamant about seeing for yourself what France has become. I hope you'll be able to fuck those high class women whose existence is entirely unknown to me. Preferably without losing either your wallet or your life.

I've seen your other thread. You seem adamant about seeing for yourself what France has become. I hope you'll be able to fuck those high class women whose existence is entirely unknown to me. Preferably without losing either your wallet or your life.
What other thread bro

What other thread bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: DildoFaggins
When are you going to be there?

Are you a real frenchmen or north african btw

Haven’t decided yet, probably january
You should go in late February. I will be there and we can arrange to have @MoggerGaston bring us the best drugs from Netherlands. Then we'll hit the town, just 3 .org incels in Paris.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston, sportsmogger and DildoFaggins
You should go in late February. I will be there and we can arrange to have @MoggerGaston bring us the best drugs from Netherlands. Then we'll hit the town, just 3 .org incels in Paris.
sounds tempting jfl

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I'll be going to former French colony Pondicherry, after staying in Thiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu.:feelsgah::Comfy:Lots of French in Auroville, Pondicherry.:feelsokman::what:

I saw a gorgeous feminine, French woman in Pondicherry once wearing traditional French dress.

Kinda looked like this

It was different... More crisp looking.

I want french or israeli woman :love:

Indeed, then I will have fogger high IQ jewish daughters like natalie portman :love:
Episode 2 Rebel Alliance GIF by Star Wars

They're lying about her supposed 160. If she's so high IQ why did she "study" theatre instead of STEM.

Why tf would you think that I'm as a white as it gets
most people are ethnic on the forum but fair enough, I however am convinced that there are still good french women out there... Maybe not in Paris though

most people are ethnic on the forum but fair enough, I however am convinced that there are still good french women out there... Maybe not in Paris though
Well as I said, Paris is the biggest shithole in the country, literal third world, although this depends a lot on which exact neighbourhood. Refugee tents everywhere, literal street shitters, bands of cutthroats, entire ethnic neighbourhoods de facto fall outside the jurisdiction of the state like Seine-Saint-Denis.

If you really want to come you want to make sure to visit neighbourhoods inhabited by the upper class. In Paris this would be the 16th for instance, in Lyon this would be the 6th, 2th or 5th. As a general rule of thumb cities managed by those fake ecologists are the worst. The bigger the city the more trashy women are too, widespread high class behaviour is a thing of the past.

A good city I can recommend is Annecy or anything closer to the Swiss border. There's not much to visit in terms of architecture or whatever but the landscapes are gorgeous, the situation is somewhat okay still and you'll find a decent amount of high class typical french girls there.

Well as I said, Paris is the biggest shithole in the country, literal third world, although this depends a lot on which exact neighbourhood. Refugee tents everywhere, literal street shitters, bands of cutthroats, entire ethnic neighbourhoods de facto fall outside the jurisdiction of the state like Seine-Saint-Denis.
Have you ever been to the US?

Go to Northwest France

If you really want to come you want to make sure to visit neighbourhoods inhabited by the upper class. In Paris this would be the 16th for instance, in Lyon this would be the 6th, 2th or 5th. As a general rule of thumb cities managed by those fake ecologists are the worst. The bigger the city the more trashy women are too, widespread high class behaviour is a thing of the past.

A good city I can recommend is Annecy or anything closer to the Swiss border. There's not much to visit in terms of architecture or whatever but the landscapes are gorgeous, the situation is somewhat okay still and you'll find a decent amount of high class typical french girls there.
Do you think french girls like scandinavians? From what I've heard they think a lot of germanics and especially americans are very uncultured and they basically refuse to speak english with them.

Be a dusty black African/Moroccan bad boy

@KING REIDYZ

to get french women

just dont be european theory

I am jfl. Cope
name failio= you cant mog- this dude wanted to be mod with this name :feelskek: @5.5psl @Primalsplit @Kamui @ReadBooksEveryday @PrinceLuenLeoncur @AlexBrown84

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and ReadBooksEveryday
name failio= you cant mog- this dude wanted to be mod with this name :feelskek: @5.5psl @Primalsplit @Kamui @ReadBooksEveryday @PrinceLuenLeoncur @AlexBrown84
Bro wanted FMOTY but couldn’t even qualify :feelshaha:
108FA5A0 812E 4D65 AB7E 3E1C466F0C61

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
lol bro you are not ready..... good luck with french woman, easily the hardest of the hardest girls to get....
( source i am french , and i live in normandy)

you should write romance novels and sell them for money
French women have been praised for centuries in Europe for their petite physiques, promiscuity, sense of fashion and academic capabilites. They are also revered for their liberal attitude towards sex and from what I've heard they seldom shave...

I distinctly remember relaxing at a beach a few miles outside of Lyon during my adolescence while on summer vacation with my family. The sun was scorching hot and I laid down to float in the lake to cool myself down. That's when I noticed a group of French girls in their late teens basking in the sand. They radiated youthful energy and wore mesmerizing yet mischievous smiles on their faces. I was immediately intrigued and watched them closely... (and they of course, took notice of this.) Within a couple of minutes, they helped relieve themselves of the upper part of their swimwear, revealing their beautiful curvaceous torsos illuminated by their plump, youthful breasts. I was in complete shock, and even more intrigued than I was before. My young, horny 14 year old mind could no longer tell the difference between reality and heaven... I could hear them giggle as they enjoyed the attention I was giving them, and I certainly enjoyed the show they were giving me...

They were surprisingly welcoming towards me, and I even caught one of them winking at me as they all smiled. Hiding my erection in the clear, shallow water was basically impossible at that moment, and I had to swim out into deeper depths. I kept watching as they conversed and smothered eachothers bodies with sun lotion. Things stayed this way for at least 30 minutes... Eventually, my family called for me from the beach, and we had to leave. I exchanged one last look with them until I paddled back onto land and finally left.

These girls have never fully left my mind, and ever since I have lusted for a french woman of my own... Frenchcels! I now need YOUR help. I am planning on flying out to Paris for a weekend this winter, I intend to visit some nice art galleries, enjoy some nice food, wine and calvados, watch some ballet, etc. I'm thinking about booking a hotel close to Moulin Rouge since I've heard that this area is very culturally influenced by sex, am I right to think this? I really want to take this opportunity to experience the full intimacy of one these graceful, voluptuous french ladies. What advice would you give me to make this youthful dream of mine come true? How should I engage with them? Where should I look for them? How should I treat them? I sincerely thank you for all possible advice you could give me.