How unattractive are hips larger than the waist on a male

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

I wanna impregnate my oneitis
Mine are slightly larger than the waist, I want to see how unattractive it is to females by showing me a female that has the equivalent bodily attractiveness

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, Alexios, aleksander and 1 other person
depends on bidelt, failo regardless

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and Zeta
depends on bidelt, failo regardless

Female equivalent?

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, xeqri, Gerardwayfan and 3 others
i have that :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
your with a t shirt 99 percent of the time if your not a fitness model is not that big problem plus your probably fat in first place

• +1
find and fix the hormonal inbalance that caused gyno and surgery if it solidified. Get jacked and you will look good, you have decent clavicles so your bideltoid will increase a lot by gaining muscle. You wont look like david laid but def above avarage frame

• +1
Reactions: yen and barettrealrx
Klinefelter's

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin, ElTruecel and Jeww
find and fix the hormonal inbalance that caused gyno and surgery if it solidified. Get jacked and you will look good, you have decent clavicles so your bideltoid will increase a lot by gaining muscle. You wont look like david laid but def above avarage frame
I should do self performed gyno surgery like nelson

• +1
Reactions: Driler
your with a t shirt 99 percent of the time if your not a fitness model is not that big problem plus your probably fat in first place
it shows especially in a t shirt.

you can get away with having a lower hip to shoulder ratio shirtless, but you need a super exaggerated ratio to maintain that with clothes, and the thicker the clothes the more you need.

Zyzz

zyzz didn't look impressive at all in a shirt for example, his tapering wasn't exaggerated enough.

I look like a skinwalker in a sweater.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and barettrealrx
Mine are slightly larger than the waist, I want to see how unattractive it is to females by showing me a female that has the equivalent bodily attractiveness
depends on ur shoulder width, if u have wide hips u might have genetics for a adnonis belt tbh gymmaxx first

• +1
its all abot the face

• +1
depends on ur shoulder width, if u have wide hips u might have genetics for a adnonis belt tbh gymmaxx first
adonis belt can ruin your physique.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and barettrealrx
Yeh only if your tryna appeal to closeted homosexuals while stepping on stage.
they don't rate mid-sections in bodybuilding, almost all olympians have dogshit abdominals in general.

• JFL
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker
Femboyfuel

• WTF
Twin we got the same shit built😍😍😍

• +1
it shows especially in a t shirt.

you can get away with having a lower hip to shoulder ratio shirtless, but you need a super exaggerated ratio to maintain that with clothes, and the thicker the clothes the more you need.

View attachment 2844400

zyzz didn't look impressive at all in a shirt for example, his tapering wasn't exaggerated enough.

I look like a skinwalker in a sweater.
i request imagery

• +1
it's normal lmao if your waist is larger than your hips you're subhuman, don't think ive ever seen it. maybe super obese people but they rarely go shirtless

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen and barettrealrx
Yeh only if your tryna appeal to closeted homosexuals while stepping on stage.

It’s extremely hard to have it that developed.

Foids love it tbh.

View attachment 2844423
That can be achieved by ribcage expansions dn clavicle lengthening + training those core muscles including on sides

• +1
if u have a big bidelt it doesnt matter. my hips are slightly wider than my waist but i still look good because of my bidelt

• +1
Not uncommon

• +1
It becomes a failo if you are fat.

Women generally just love some muscle because it adds some "hunk" to you. Just make sure you workout and stay relatively lean, they wont care if you dont have a tiny waist just make sure you have developed forearms, chest etc.

• +1
Reactions: Azonin and barettrealrx
@Dele Alli Regen absolutely over for your subhuman ass
are you built like this?

@Dele Alli Regen absolutely over for your subhuman ass
are you built like this?
View attachment 2908337
no thats subhuman. u said if ur waist is larger than ur hips then ur subhuman when in reality its the other way around. which is why i gave ur post that reaction

no thats subhuman. u said if ur waist is larger than ur hips then ur subhuman when in reality its the other way around. which is why i gave ur post that reaction
i think you've got waist and hips mixed up.

waist larger than hips:

hips (slightly) larger than waist:

Could be worse, it could be this:

IMG 1161

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Deprived
both images you provided the hips are wider
View attachment 2911781
first guy looks a bit weird because his pelvis is very high set
ur confused. no one cares about ur lower hips. it’s all about ur iliac crests/pelvis. no such thing as high set pelvis/iliac crest/hips, it’s just wide. everyone’s lower hip is wider than their waist unless ur like 50% bf

Mb I thought you were talking about their condiotining not insertions
bodybuilding is all about symmetry and insertions, yet somehow you don't score less for having crooked abs, I don't get it.

if you lose points because you've got a torn bicep, or pec, which makes it look less symmetrical, then why not for abs.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and IvanTheSpaceBiker
waist 69cm hips 79cm, optimal?

• Hmm...