How unattractive are hips larger than the waist on a male

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend
Mine are slightly larger than the waist, I want to see how unattractive it is to females by showing me a female that has the equivalent bodily attractiveness

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
depends on bidelt, failo regardless

• So Sad
Reactions: Zeta
depends on bidelt, failo regardless

Female equivalent?

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
i have that :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
your with a t shirt 99 percent of the time if your not a fitness model is not that big problem plus your probably fat in first place

• +1
find and fix the hormonal inbalance that caused gyno and surgery if it solidified. Get jacked and you will look good, you have decent clavicles so your bideltoid will increase a lot by gaining muscle. You wont look like david laid but def above avarage frame

• +1
Klinefelter's

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin, ElTruecel and Jeww
find and fix the hormonal inbalance that caused gyno and surgery if it solidified. Get jacked and you will look good, you have decent clavicles so your bideltoid will increase a lot by gaining muscle. You wont look like david laid but def above avarage frame
I should do self performed gyno surgery like nelson

• +1
Reactions: Driler
your with a t shirt 99 percent of the time if your not a fitness model is not that big problem plus your probably fat in first place
it shows especially in a t shirt.

you can get away with having a lower hip to shoulder ratio shirtless, but you need a super exaggerated ratio to maintain that with clothes, and the thicker the clothes the more you need.

Zyzz

zyzz didn't look impressive at all in a shirt for example, his tapering wasn't exaggerated enough.

I look like a skinwalker in a sweater.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and barettrealrx
Mine are slightly larger than the waist, I want to see how unattractive it is to females by showing me a female that has the equivalent bodily attractiveness
depends on ur shoulder width, if u have wide hips u might have genetics for a adnonis belt tbh gymmaxx first

• +1
its all abot the face

• +1
depends on ur shoulder width, if u have wide hips u might have genetics for a adnonis belt tbh gymmaxx first
adonis belt can ruin your physique.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and barettrealrx
Yeh only if your tryna appeal to closeted homosexuals while stepping on stage.
they don't rate mid-sections in bodybuilding, almost all olympians have dogshit abdominals in general.

Femboyfuel

• WTF
Twin we got the same shit built😍😍😍

• +1
it shows especially in a t shirt.

you can get away with having a lower hip to shoulder ratio shirtless, but you need a super exaggerated ratio to maintain that with clothes, and the thicker the clothes the more you need.

View attachment 2844400

zyzz didn't look impressive at all in a shirt for example, his tapering wasn't exaggerated enough.

I look like a skinwalker in a sweater.
i request imagery

• +1
it's normal lmao if your waist is larger than your hips you're subhuman, don't think ive ever seen it. maybe super obese people but they rarely go shirtless

• +1
Yeh only if your tryna appeal to closeted homosexuals while stepping on stage.

It’s extremely hard to have it that developed.

Foids love it tbh.

View attachment 2844423
That can be achieved by ribcage expansions dn clavicle lengthening + training those core muscles including on sides

• +1
if u have a big bidelt it doesnt matter. my hips are slightly wider than my waist but i still look good because of my bidelt

• +1
Not uncommon

• +1
It becomes a failo if you are fat.

Women generally just love some muscle because it adds some "hunk" to you. Just make sure you workout and stay relatively lean, they wont care if you dont have a tiny waist just make sure you have developed forearms, chest etc.

• +1
Reactions: Azonin and barettrealrx