I am a subhuman after all. 0 IOIs tonight.

Zero

Zero

PSL lurker
Turns out this entire community is super bluepilled. Everyone here calls me 6/10 PSL at the lowest, and a legit chad at the highest.

But guess what? I went out again tonight and I had zero obvious indicators of interest. Went out with like 5 mates and the lack of IOIs was so pathetic I wanna shoot my fucking face in.

And for some reason I also incredibly miss the girl I lost my virginity to for some reason. I truly want to fuck her again. She's hot, cute and I wanna dump my load into her...

Not a vchance though. It's over for me. I am not a chad. If I was, my desires wouldn't be some dark joke??? Brb gonna wallow in my suicidal thougts

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, RichardSpencel and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit, RichardSpencel, Alexanderr and 3 others
username checks out :soy:

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, SikKunt, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
Men can't rate other men. How women treat you in day to day life is your only true rating.

Men can't rate other men. How women treat you in day to day life is your only true rating.

I don'tm give a flying fuck what homos on these forums rate me. I get tons of girls one night and none the other night. Worst case scenario counts so I'm a turbosubhuman. It's fucking over for me AND 99% of the population.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
"I GET GIRLS SOMETIMES"
"ITS OVER FOR ME"
Also 80/20 is gay and 99/1 is gay too

If you're not a superchad it's fucking over for your life. 100% srs.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
massive cope retard chad

Your IQ points is lower than the amount of fingers that I have. Nobody cares about fucking a girl once in 2000 years in their life

Only being supreme genetically matters and barely anyone can match up to it

Your IQ points is lower than the amount of fingers that I have. Nobody cares about fucking a girl once in 2000 years in their life

Only being supreme genetically matters and barely anyone can match up to it
IM THE SAME AS U INKEL I ONLY FUKED STACY TWICE THIS WEEK ;(

massive cope

AutismAwareness-e1505076864481.jpg

6 PSL is invisible today bro

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
yes over if your not an 8 at least jfl

op, are you deformed like me?

Now imagine our lives

Turns out this entire community is super bluepilled. Everyone here calls me 6/10 PSL at the lowest, and a legit chad at the highest.

But guess what? I went out again tonight and I had zero obvious indicators of interest. Went out with like 5 mates and the lack of IOIs was so pathetic I wanna shoot my fucking face in.

And for some reason I also incredibly miss the girl I lost my virginity to for some reason. I truly want to fuck her again. She's hot, cute and I wanna dump my load into her...

Not a vchance though. It's over for me. I am not a chad. If I was, my desires wouldn't be some dark joke??? Brb gonna wallow in my suicidal thougts
Have you tried being gay.

Its kind of hard to tell I've gotten a few IOIs and looks of disgust from foids.

Nobody cares about fucking a girl once in 2000 years in their life
nigger why do you flex on us truecels like this? fuck off chad i bet your dick is above average so fuck you

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and itsoverbuddyboyo
JFL at thinking you are somehow subhuman while you lost your virginity

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Kill yourself now nigger

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SikKunt and RichardSpencel