I am impressed with how nice low class whores are

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I’ve always assumed they were the worst kind of women that hate all subhumans but I’d say it’s the opposite

The whores in my class treat every guy the same they speak with the fat manlet as much as with the tall gl guy

Whores don’t really discriminate at least when it comes to treating men like humans they are nice and disgusted by nobody from what I saw

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: shalomnigga, bloomercel, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
Normal Becky usually ignores every guy if he’s not chad and treats men who are ugly as creeps

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 29167 and BrahminBoss
I’ve always assumed they were the worst kind of women that hate all subhumans but I’d say it’s the opposite

The whores in my class treat every guy the same they speak with the fat manlet as much as with the tall gl guy

Whores don’t really discriminate at least when it comes to treating men like humans they are nice and disgusted by nobody from what I saw
Rare case

I don’t like when they do this because it feels like they’re treating me like a kid

Rare case
Not really at least here in Germany I’d say it’s pretty common and they aren’t even kids they’re 18-19

Really nice girls tbh and when u look it’s like the big tittied half naked htb u think oh she’s a fucking asshole but not really

I don’t like when they do this because it feels like they’re treating me like a kid
They treat them normal tho

I’ve just always been with mid class/ high class girls who treat every guy like some disgusting creep and the contrast of how nice these girls are to everyone is huge

I've had the opposite experience with sluts: they're the most hateful and judgmental, probably out of the instinct to keep unfuckable men away from their vaginas. The conservative girls were nicer.
Nah at least here in Germany it’s different

I’ve seen enough of them to know at this point since I went from a medium class place to somewhere full of low class whore looking foids

Having tattoos and emo look to them don’t make them low class nor whores

• Hmm...
Reactions: Iasacrko
Having tattoos and emo look to them don’t make them low class nor whores
blud thinks he can read peoples mind emos aren’t whores I mean the real whore type half naked 200$ blowjob looking girls

Nice to know there are some good Whores out there. (LOL. "Good whores". I never thought I would put these words in the same sentence.)
I don’t think they’re having sex with the subhuman ethnic manlet but they do get touchy and treat him overall normal and everyone else

Even a giga autistic guy with eplepsy that most women would just ignore they keep being nice to him even tho he himself is an asshole to then

Not really at least here in Germany I’d say it’s pretty common and they aren’t even kids they’re 18-19

Really nice girls tbh and when u look it’s like the big tittied half naked htb u think oh she’s a fucking asshole but not really
Bin selbst deutsch, bei uns wurde oft gemobbt dann

Gut bin aus den 90ern