I am Multi Multi Millionaire

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Ladies and gents, gather 'round and behold the spectacle that is my trading account. After years of slogging through the quagmire of peasantry, I've ascended to the ethereal planes of multi-multimillionaire status, all thanks to my sublime trading strategies. You're welcome for the opportunity to bask in the glow of my financial genius.

Firstly, let’s get something straight: if your portfolio isn’t showing at least a 1000% gain per annum, you’re playing in the kiddie pool. Come back when you stop embarrassing yourself. Real traders, like myself, use strategies so advanced they make quantum physics look like a toddler’s babble.

Here’s a little breakdown for those of you who can still muster some brain cells after your pitiful attempts at trading:

1. Buy Low, Sell Never - If you ever considered selling, you're not fit to walk the sacred path of the enlightened investor. My stocks only go up. Period.
  2. Befriend Volatility - While you quake in your cheap, off-brand shoes during market dips, I'm swooping in like the economic titan I am, buying stocks with the ferocity of a starving lion.
  3. Insider Insights? - Please, I knew about the 2008 crash in 2005. By the time you mere mortals caught on, I was already sipping a fine vintage on my private island, which, by the way, I purchased using the spare change I found in my couch cushions.
  4. Diversification is for the Weak - I put all my money in one stock, because I’m not a scared little rabbit, trembling at the sight of risk. I stare into the abyss of financial ruin and it blinks first.
I understand if this is all too much for your underdeveloped cerebellums to handle. It’s not your fault you were born without the divine knowledge of the markets, as I was. So, continue on in your pitiful, penniless existence, and leave the trading to the big boys, of which there is only one: me.

In conclusion, keep your sniveling, half-witted financial 'advice' to yourselves. I am on a plane of existence so elevated, it's no wonder I look down upon you all. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go polish my yacht. It got dusty from all the money I threw on it last night.

/s

Yours truly,

The Oracle of Omnipotence, Financial Titan, Slayer of Bear Markets
Seth Walsh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, lemonnz, mogstars and 13 others
DNR
Stealing treasure chests, gold and booty >>>> trading

Just be pirate is law
FtqfiR

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ggg.tv, N1666, TheParkinSon and 12 others
Ladies and gents, gather 'round and behold the spectacle that is my trading account. After years of slogging through the quagmire of peasantry, I've ascended to the ethereal planes of multi-multimillionaire status, all thanks to my sublime trading strategies. You're welcome for the opportunity to bask in the glow of my financial genius.

Firstly, let’s get something straight: if your portfolio isn’t showing at least a 1000% gain per annum, you’re playing in the kiddie pool. Come back when you stop embarrassing yourself. Real traders, like myself, use strategies so advanced they make quantum physics look like a toddler’s babble.

Here’s a little breakdown for those of you who can still muster some brain cells after your pitiful attempts at trading:

1. Buy Low, Sell Never - If you ever considered selling, you're not fit to walk the sacred path of the enlightened investor. My stocks only go up. Period.
  2. Befriend Volatility - While you quake in your cheap, off-brand shoes during market dips, I'm swooping in like the economic titan I am, buying stocks with the ferocity of a starving lion.
  3. Insider Insights? - Please, I knew about the 2008 crash in 2005. By the time you mere mortals caught on, I was already sipping a fine vintage on my private island, which, by the way, I purchased using the spare change I found in my couch cushions.
  4. Diversification is for the Weak - I put all my money in one stock, because I’m not a scared little rabbit, trembling at the sight of risk. I stare into the abyss of financial ruin and it blinks first.
I understand if this is all too much for your underdeveloped cerebellums to handle. It’s not your fault you were born without the divine knowledge of the markets, as I was. So, continue on in your pitiful, penniless existence, and leave the trading to the big boys, of which there is only one: me.

In conclusion, keep your sniveling, half-witted financial 'advice' to yourselves. I am on a plane of existence so elevated, it's no wonder I look down upon you all. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go polish my yacht. It got dusty from all the money I threw on it last night.

/s

Yours truly,

Seth Walsh
Lol ur a fraud, u listed out water things every trader knows about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and poopoohead
any proof

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Seth Walsh
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
No evidence, no care boss.

Besides, Crisick wipes his ass and sweaty balls with your yearly trading gains. Don't forget that.

@Bozoogway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Bozoogway and Teddo23
multimilionair in mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, zyzzbrah1234, ascension and 2 others
It's a satire post ya goof. I even added the corny '/s' that some people do.

Read my other posts about trading though. I'm very passionate in my rules/beliefs and I'm pretty avid about trading IRL. I just made this thread to farm engagement. Chatgpt'd the entire OP.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Pride, poopoohead and 1 other person
Oh yea i forgot, u were right about the cpi going down, im sorryyyyy 😔

• Love it
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Shut the fuck up. You know I'll always one up you.

Better pack a lunch buddy
I am the anvil on which war is forged, a cleansing storm coming to sweep the lands and clean the world from evil scum like you.

draw your sword and let's settle this through a duel, one gets life and the other is granted death, justice must be served and I shall happily be it's servant.

BE JUST OR BE DEAD...

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
It's a satire post ya goof. I even added the corny '/s' that some people do.

Read my other posts about trading though. I'm very passionate in my rules/beliefs and I'm pretty avid about trading IRL. I just made this thread to farm engagement. Chatgpt'd the entire OP.
I thought you were one of thoose greycels that think u were a stock genius but you changed your avi

• JFL
No evidence, no care boss.

Besides, Crisick wipes his ass and sweaty balls with your yearly trading gains. Don't forget that.

@Bozoogway
I called Solana at $14 last May/June in a thread called "Buy Solana now, get rich in 6 months"

EXACTLY 6 months after that thread, Solana was up 7x over $100, then doubled again after that.

Look at my posts about equities around the time of covid (Feb 2020). There's lots of evidence and good insights in my posts. Crisick is a low class LARPer looksmaxer. I DARE HIM TO CHALLENGE ME.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: silencio and ascension
I thought you were one of thoose greycels that think u were a stock genius but you changed your avi
Juice WRLD holding a child is one of the most beautiful things. I had to. 999

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
I am the anvil on which war is forged, a cleansing storm coming to sweep the lands and clean the world from evil scum like you.

draw your sword and let's settle this through a duel, one gets life and the other is granted death, justice must be served and I shall happily be it's servant.

BE JUST OR BE DEAD...
Well, if you’re the storm, I’m the unbreakable mountain! Let’s see if your thunder is as loud as your whispers. Swords ready, it’s time to see who really writes justice in this tale. Let's dance the dance of steel!

Draw and come then, if you dare!

• Love it
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
  • Woah
Reactions: arab_chink
Richard Dennis (Trading Legend). Was a classic PFP but I had to change it
I mean if you were gonna change it, do this curry instead:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Woah

/s

Yours truly,

Seth Walsh
little buddy wipe dat shit off the floor I am better I am floating darkness fears me I was born in it moalded by it I wiped a waffle of knowlage on the floor of your bloodline consuming all the knowlage that took your ansesters millions of genrations to take i have assended beyond mortal plane and now dwell in the universe of progress that falls under my feet that you have constructed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and egiuh
little buddy wipe dat shit off the floor I am better I am floating darkness fears me I was born in it moalded by it I wiped a waffle of knowlage on the floor of your bloodline consuming all the knowlage that took your ansesters millions of genrations to take i have assended beyond mortal plane and now dwell in the universe of progress that falls under my feet that you have constructed
didn't you wipe a waffle on the floor then eat it💀:lul:

didn't you wipe a waffle on the floor then eat it💀:lul:
yes cause the universe is in my hand and I can mearly consume as ive done wit dat waffle

• JFL
Reactions: egiuh
cope

Well, if you’re the storm, I’m the unbreakable mountain! Let’s see if your thunder is as loud as your whispers. Swords ready, it’s time to see who really writes justice in this tale. Let's dance the dance of steel!

Draw and come then, if you dare!
All my adversaries have once believe they could stand a chance against me, but no one's survived me yet.

But worry not brave one, after every storm earth is blessed with blissful rain.
After your defeat you will get to enjoy your final moments in peace and ecstasy.

(Draws sword) this is merely a tool, faith is my true sword and armor, a true believer fears nothing but delinquency.

The heart of the One is pious and evil will cower, prepare yourself young one, the arm of the one is steady and heads will roll!!!

All my adversaries have once believe they could stand a chance against me, but no one's survived me yet.

But worry not brave one, after every storm earth is blessed with blissful rain.
After your defeat you will get to enjoy your final moments in peace and ecstasy.

(Draws sword) this is merely a tool, faith is my true sword and armor, a true believer fears nothing but delinquency.

The heart of the One is pious and evil will cower, prepare yourself young one, the arm of the one is steady and heads will roll!!!
Your confidence is admirable, but misplaced. The belief in faith as your shield and sword is noble, yet not infallible. True strength lies not just in piety or the might of a sword arm, but in understanding and adapting to the nature of your adversary.

The storm you summon promises not peace, but the harsh reality of conflict. Your blade, a mere extension of your intent, can instill fear or faith, but the outcome will hinge not on divine favor, but on your prowess and strategy in the fray.

Prepare well, for the battle tests not just the body, but the essence of your spirit and conviction. Stand ready, the true trial begins now. Let the dance of steel and fate unfold!

• Love it
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
how old are you

Your confidence is admirable, but misplaced. The belief in faith as your shield and sword is noble, yet not infallible. True strength lies not just in piety or the might of a sword arm, but in understanding and adapting to the nature of your adversary.

The storm you summon promises not peace, but the harsh reality of conflict. Your blade, a mere extension of your intent, can instill fear or faith, but the outcome will hinge not on divine favor, but on your prowess and strategy in the fray.

Prepare well, for the battle tests not just the body, but the essence of your spirit and conviction. Stand ready, the true trial begins now. Let the dance of steel and fate unfold!
Your words Signal great sageness and perceptiveness, but mere words could never speak louder than actions-the manifestations of my intentions- your confidence in your speech is nothing but a mere illusion, even if it sounded pleasant.

The will of my soul is the will of my sword, my thrusts and swings are a testament for my beliefs, and I believe that I'm the blade of justice.
As long I breathe, the enemies of justice shall know no sanctuary, I shall always bring war to thier doorstep.

The only way for perfect peace by man is absolute control of all wrongs, We're supposed to strive for harmony, we're supposed to strive for righteousness against all evil and bad deeds.

Whether it be the bright morning, or the black dark night...
I the eye of justice shall be awake for no evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil might, beware my vigorous strength, a brute whose only purpose is to purify god's earth from fallacy and wrong.

Last edited:
Whenever @Seth Walsh make a thread, remember that he most likely forgot to take his meds so dont read a molecule

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Van, likenesss and 1 other person
You could just throw all your money into BTC and in 10 years u will be a multii millionaire
I literally am already a multi millionaire :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Next actual adjustment will be steeper than the 2008 one

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and eduardkoopman
Next actual adjustment will be steeper than the 2008 one
This cycle.
Is the make or break. Of the hypothesis of diminishing returns or not?

Each cycle has had diminishing returns to so far.
Would be epic if it gets broken now, that pattern.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
This cycle.
Is the make or break. Of the hypothesis of diminishing returns or not?

Each cycle has had diminishing returns to so far.
Would be epic if it gets broken now, that pattern.
HODLers just put side income into BTC regardless of the drawdown and regardless of what's happening altogether. I see nothing wrong with that.

For traders, volatility is so high that you'll likely get whipsawed even if you catch a short to midterm trend. Entering a trade now is hard and risky, especially since all trend indicators are bearish and the US Fed has turned hawkish in response to the Israel/Iran stuff and inflation worries, so extreme risk-on assets like crypto are going to follow equities and be bearish for the moment.

Then you've the conundrum on the loss of long optionality entering short trades that look good, because you're capped to a hypothetical 100% ROE max without leverage. And then, levering your shorts still has a less than desirable payoff profile, and a ridiculously bad risk-adjusted payoff profile.

I think if anyone wants to start trading short, a new strategy is needed. Like discretionary profit taking on short term trends to try build capital for long trades later on? But is it worth the risk?, literally. It's too scary.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
See what I mean?

• JFL
Some dampings later.
And you may have to change the title to "was"
I'm short/flat at the moment. I'm just constantly looking for trade entries. I never actually made over a million from SOL. But I made between 50-100x on the initial trade. That was impressive but it was just one trade. I'm in a big drawdown now but that's also part of the game!

bro is not Michael Burry

You talking all this money shit but I ain't ever seen you doing a money spread, neither your hellcat.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
bro is not Michael Burry
I know. I've a different philosophy to him to. Burry was predictive and foresaw an economic collapse so he became a credit protection seller buying credit default swaps.

I trade markets AFTER the price moves.

I'm short/flat at the moment. I'm just constantly looking for trade entries. I never actually made over a million from SOL. But I made between 50-100x on the initial trade. That was impressive but it was just one trade. I'm in a big drawdown now but that's also part of the game!
Well done.
Draw downs are inevitable. If you can compound gains decently, with new rades. Than the gains are gonna be insane.
It only takes a few winner roll over streaks, to make ridiculous gainsn

• +1
every bitcoin holder is already a trillionaire, because the value of finite money is infinite against the value of infinite money(fiat), the only obstacle is the rest of the retards on the planet failing to adopt to a superior form of currency

• JFL