I am planning to go on 1 month vaccination . mostly I'll be trying to slay some good women. Which country or region suits my looks?

Exactly yet his phone and coloring failo him
Not really imo. His pheno is better than most ethnics. He is pretty light skinned with decent harmony Doesn't look like a FOB. Bad pheno is this. Great features but stil held back by pheno

Images   2023 05 23T121850455

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, lightskinbengali, Deleted member 28414 and 3 others
i guess in some regions it might not be considered favorable however in others it is
Can you mention those coz i am planning to go on vacation what about Eastern Europe sould i keep stubble there or go clean shaven.

And what about Colombia

Not really imo. His pheno is better than most ethnics. He is pretty light skinned with decent harmony Doesn't look like a FOB. Bad pheno is this. Great features but stil held back by pheno

View attachment 2218182
Any recommendations to better my looks

Any recommendations to better my looks
You are already pretty looksmaxxed. Nothing much to do other than surgeries. Maybe your nose and NCT could be better but they are minor falios

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and forevermirin
You are already pretty looksmaxxed. Nothing much to do other than surgeries. Maybe your nose and NCT could be better but they are minor falios
Any other things i can do coz i am fed up in my country i want to travel and slay so please anything would be very helpful

Can you mention those coz i am planning to go on vacation what about Eastern Europe sould i keep stubble there or go clean shaven.

And what about Colombia
colombia stubble would be good and in eastern europe like poland beards are not favourable especially in older populations there might be a few in the younger populations

colombia stubble would be good and in eastern europe like poland beards are not favourable especially in older populations there might be a few in the younger populations
Ok so european side no beard
South America beard

why the fuck people hating on you ? I though you would be ltn from how people described, mogger tbh

Chad-lite.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 28414 and forevermirin
Thanxx bro who's hating tho?
a lot of people are trying to bring you down in the first page

Btw Did you do any looksmaxxes for facial bones? Or is it natural?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, lightskinbengali, forevermirin and 1 other person
a lot of people are trying to bring you down in the first page

Btw Did you do any looksmaxxes for facial bones? Or is it natural?
I don't know bro i am new so I didn't get that .

For bones mostly i just do cardio try to stay around 10 percent body fat nothing else

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Danish_Retard, lightskinbengali and 2 others
If its just for slaying I’d go to some place euro teens go to party like Sunny Beach, Ibiza, Magaluf, Kos etc. Pattaya if you just want to fuck Asians.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 28414 and forevermirin
If its just for slaying I’d go to some place euro teens go to party like Sunny Beach, Ibiza, Magaluf, Kos etc. Pattaya if you just want to fuck Asians.
Thanxxx bro eastern Europe would probably suit my look i don't think South America would suit my looks tho i love latinas

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
You look good physically, I don't know how tall tho.

But, your biggest failo is going to be your accent. That nasally Indian accent will destroy your smv in western countries. You better work on getting rid of that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, rand anon and forevermirin
You look good physically, I don't know how tall tho.

But, your biggest failo is going to be your accent. That nasally Indian accent will destroy your smv in western countries. You better work on getting rid of that.
bro i am 5'11 then i sould work on my accent then and should learn spanish

bro i am 5'11 then i sould work on my accent then and should learn spanish

?

I'm talking about when you speak English, how heavy is your accent?

If I hear a recording of you speaking English, can I tell it's an Indian?

If that's the case, that's not good.

?

I'm talking about when you speak English, how heavy is your accent?

If I hear a recording of you speaking English, can I tell it's an Indian?

If that's the case, that's not good.
how to change that any recommendations and should i try to adapt british accent or italian english accent or any other what do you recommend

how to change that any recommendations and should i try to adapt british accent or italian english accent or any other what do you recommend

Look into elocution classes.

which accent tho should i try to adapt thats what i am asking

Which ever comes natural. As long as you don't sound Indian, you are solid.

If you are trying to mimic, try a general American English accent. Going for a British accent when you aren't British makes you look like a cringe try hard.

Which ever comes natural. As long as you don't sound Indian, you are solid.

If you are trying to mimic, try a general American English accent. Going for a British accent when you aren't British makes you look like a cringe try hard.
ok i will try to pass as a med in europe

Bali Indonesia is good place with ton of tourists so u can slay every race if u want

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Bali Indonesia is good place with ton of tourists so u can slay every race if u want
sounds like a good option . there are lot of white women also in the clubs let see how much easy or diificult slaying there would be for me what do u think?

sounds like a good option . there are lot of white women also in the clubs let see how much easy or diificult slaying there would be for me what do u think?
if you're going for a vacation think about having a good time in general rather than just slaying, idk why peeps here recommending EE jfl, thats like going to somalia for vacation

Bali is good

the easiest on your wallet will be either SEA or georgia. I've heard georgia is very easy to slay as an indian, a guy i know told me bandiya gori hai lekin sirf dekhne mei.

the easiest on your wallet will be either SEA or georgia. I've heard georgia is very easy to slay as an indian, a guy i know told me bandiya gori hai lekin sirf dekhne mei.
what about you brother from the last time i saw you your looks have increased drastically . thats good you ever planning on travelling

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
if you're going for a vacation think about having a good time in general rather than just slaying, idk why peeps here recommending EE jfl, thats like going to somalia for vacation

Bali is good
her here most people are recommending me East europe because of my looks whts wrong there?

somehow i can tell when someones indian

Funny how you only posted this after he literally said he was Indian.

This is exactly how stereotypical "NPCs" this forum hates so much operate.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 28414
Funny how you only posted this after he literally said he was Indian.

This is exactly how stereotypical "NPCs" this forum hates so much operate.
what do you mean bro?

what do you mean bro?

I'm just saying he is a typical retard.

About your question, go to Serbia. It's cheap and you'll be among the whitest looking guys there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and rocoveron007
I'm just saying he is a typical retard.

About your question, go to Serbia. It's cheap and you'll be among the whitest looking guys there.
are women hot there?

Are you Punjabi or Muslim?

View attachment 2218182
Is pheno just colouring for Indians? Same guy with light colouring and probably a sharper nose will look med passing

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, rand anon and rocoveron007
i have brown eyes mostly i csn only wear light brown contacts others would look fake
wear hazel contacts and get rid of stubble, you will look way less ethnic.

Do you have sisters or cousins with same pheno, I would love to mix my genes with your family
tf bro luckily i dont:cautious:

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Sub0
wear hazel contacts and get rid of stubble, you will look way less ethnic.
any haircut u would like to recommend me i am bad at choosing haircuts

Attachments

• 3319402_a6d95e190f604b028f2f1681a50bfbfa.jpg
    3319402_a6d95e190f604b028f2f1681a50bfbfa.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 0
Go for this
doesn't it look a little faggi dont mind tho i think girls would prefer a little masc guy in eastern europe dont you think

I would say eastern europe ..search tsaar experience on youtube to know more regarding it