I am planning to go on 1 month vaccination . mostly I'll be trying to slay some good women. Which country or region suits my looks?

Funny how you only posted this after he literally said he was Indian.

This is exactly how stereotypical "NPCs" this forum hates so much operate.
i didnt read lol

stay in ur limit weirdo arab, i have seen u, he mogs u to slums of mumbai back and forth lol. u dont have the looks to backup what u say
what do u rate him? im iggin him bc hes always hatin on my folks

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
I think this guy is posting his face again, or he stole someone's else pics
its me bro trust me i just deleted my old account and made new

ye he looks too chad
he can be a stealer nigger larper
no bro its me i just deleted my old accounted few months back now made new

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
hey guys I'll be going for a vacation in some time for a month so according to my looks can you suggest some countries in which it will be easier for me to slay . Thanks very much. I am Ethenic btw.
View attachment 2218126View attachment 2218127View attachment 2218128
View attachment 2218131
They will love you in Poland , anywhere else in eastern europe, as well as Finland and Norway and Denmark. Eastern Europe is better though as its cheaper and they less narcy.

• +1
Reactions: rocoveron007
Eastern Europe got EE from many now no one's telling the reason tho
The women are significantly less narcissistic then american and Western Europe girls, and the white women are much more attractive then the white women in america and the west due to better diet and much lower obesity.

Their are also a decent portion that are family oriented. So you could even find a cute white women to settle down and impregnate.

• +1
Yep I stated that in my thread any recommendations tho
Most ethnics don't look good but your bones and coloring are top tier for most ethnics so ignore the " your ethnic bro" . Stick to Eastern Europe and you'll be good in your slay journey. I would reccomemdn you set up your tinder and bumble before hand so you can arrive to a harem , vs doing it while their.

Get some local guide as well to help you out with good bar and club areas. Best locations are going to be near universities so you can meet cute college foids.

As well as near high schools, so you can jb max. You can probably meet jb's in the parks or especially the malls.

• +1
Reactions: zura and rocoveron007
So it's a failo for me then?
No your coloring is light skinned , and bones and eye are good. If you were dark it would have been a problem but your not so its cool

• +1
Least obvious curry fraud

• +1
They will love you in Poland , anywhere else in eastern europe, as well as Finland and Norway and Denmark. Eastern Europe is better though as its cheaper and they less narcy.
thanks bro i am 5'11 (183 cm) in height but with boots i am 6 i hope its not short there plus i think i should gain more muscle and what do you think should i keep the stubble or clean shave there , and last about the hairstyle is fringe good or should i keep the bro blow ( bradley cooper ) type hair. thanks for your suggestions

thanks bro i am 5'11 (183 cm) in height but with boots i am 6 i hope its not short there plus i think i should gain more muscle and what do you think should i keep the stubble or clean shave there , and last about the hairstyle is fringe good or should i keep the bro blow ( bradley cooper ) type hair. thanks for your suggestions
If your 183 cm that is 6ft, and 180.3 cm is 5ft 11. Regardless I would still wear lifts. They are actually taller in eastern europe , 5ft 11inches is 180 cm. 180-181 cm is average height their, so would recommend you wear shoe lifts. If you are 183 cm I would still wear it. You stand out more with height .

Getting more muscular is always going to be a halo but the time is not really their for that as summer time is the best for going to slay vacations as people are generally a lot more outside ( so you can do lots of cold approach and attend events and stuff to meet women). The college ends usually around late may, to early June , and then their is a 3 month holidays, so up to mid to late august. JB's would also be having no school similar time frames

I would say if you have the money now for a 2-3 month stay then now is a better time , or you wait till next year. You can probably book some decent apartment away from downtown for 400$ their. Cook some home meals to save on going out .

If your 183 cm that is 6ft, and 180.3 cm is 5ft 11. Regardless I would still wear lifts. They are actually taller in eastern europe , 5ft 11inches is 180 cm. 180-181 cm is average height their, so would recommend you wear shoe lifts. If you are 183 cm I would still wear it. You stand out more with height .

Getting more muscular is always going to be a halo but the time is not really their for that as summer time is the best for going to slay vacations as people are generally a lot more outside ( so you can do lots of cold approach and attend events and stuff to meet women). The college ends usually around late may, to early June , and then their is a 3 month holidays, so up to mid to late august. JB's would also be having no school similar time frames

I would say if you have the money now for a 2-3 month stay then now is a better time , or you wait till next year. You can probably book some decent apartment away from downtown for 400$ their. Cook some home meals to save on going out .
Thanks bro and anything anything about the style that they like , like i asked in my above question hairstyle, beard etc

• +1
Thanks bro and anything anything about the style that they like , like i asked in my above question hairstyle, beard etc
I would say especially for jb's better to be clean shaven. But your facial hair seems to work fine with you. But generally if you look good clean shaven its better so that way you can get younger foids bro esp jb.

6’0 is tall even in EE

• +1
I would say especially for jb's better to be clean shaven. But your facial hair seems to work fine with you. But generally if you look good clean shaven its better so that way you can get younger foids bro esp jb.
Thanks bro and any other place other than East Europe you would like to recommend seems like you know a lot about geography and locations for slaying

Thanks bro and any other place other than East Europe you would like to recommend seems like you know a lot about geography and locations for slaying
If you have the money then look into Finland and Norway. But staying their will be quite expensive . The Arab pheno and light skin Currys that look Arab does very well their also .

Alternatively you can consider the countries of Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia. They have also decent amount of English speakers , more then most of eastern europe , and you would be exotic their and its more affordable then Finland and Norway.

I would be surprised though if you can visit that many countries in a few months as generally to get a good feel of a place you need a few months.

Andrew tate had success in Romania so its a good destination. I would also add Belarus and Russia . They would be pretty affordable tbh . Normally I would say ukraine but given the war its not worth the risk of some missile strike , even if its very small in the " safe " areas.

If you have the money then look into Finland and Norway. But staying their will be quite expensive . The Arab pheno and light skin Currys that look Arab does very well their also .

Alternatively you can consider the countries of Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia. They have also decent amount of English speakers , more then most of eastern europe , and you would be exotic their and its more affordable then Finland and Norway.

I would be surprised though if you can visit that many countries in a few months as generally to get a good feel of a place you need a few months.

Andrew tate had success in Romania so its a good destination. I would also add Belarus and Russia . They would be pretty affordable tbh . Normally I would say ukraine but given the war its not worth the risk of some missile strike , even if its very small in the " safe " areas.
Ok bro seems like eastern Europe would be best destination for my phenotype ngl EE girls are hot luckily I have some money i will collect some and then make my visit to EE next may i am 22 years old right now so I gotta travel as much as possible plus who wants to live in a 3rd world country like me women seem to show too much attitude towards me even when I am nice to them i don't know why . Traveling should be a must for everyone. And after some years when I'll get masc I would travel south America too i love latinas ass well

• +1
Ok bro seems like eastern Europe would be best destination for my phenotype ngl EE girls are hot luckily I have some money i will collect some and then make my visit to EE next may i am 22 years old right now so I gotta travel as much as possible plus who wants to live in a 3rd world country like me women seem to show too much attitude towards me even when I am nice to them i don't know why . Traveling should be a must for everyone. And after some years when I'll get masc I would travel south America too i love latinas ass well
Yes bro go to EE you will get that prime white pussy . Shave off the beard if you want JB foids. And get some hazel or blue eye contacts for max effect.

If you go next may that is good timing, plenty of time to get a good body. Yea you ned to travel and slay max. I would say ideally even like 6 months if possible, then can visit multiple countries, but generally to get cultured with the locals it takes a few months.

For South America I would say, Argentina for cute pale Latina foids, then Brazil for tan Latina foids, as well as Columbia. You can also go to Uruguay and Chile .

And I agree bro. I hate rotting in my country of United States of fat fucks, and I plan to travel after a year from my new job, along with some friends. Perhaps if you delay your trip to mid June we could do it together or something. I will have to larp a family emergency in order to get a few months off ( and based on the law they have to reinstate me to my position lol ). So I can up to 3 months of travel .

Otherwise I could quit but its so hard to get a job , especially the white collar like I got. I had to get a referral ( basically a recommendation from a former worker that worked in the company ). He also knew the manager, so that was a easy interview for me.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Yes bro go to EE you will get that prime white pussy . Shave off the beard if you want JB foids. And get some hazel or blue eye contacts for max effect.

If you go next may that is good timing, plenty of time to get a good body. Yea you ned to travel and slay max. I would say ideally even like 6 months if possible, then can visit multiple countries, but generally to get cultured with the locals it takes a few months.

For South America I would say, Argentina for cute pale Latina foids, then Brazil for tan Latina foids, as well as Columbia. You can also go to Uruguay and Chile .

And I agree bro. I hate rotting in my country of United States of fat fucks, and I plan to travel after a year from my new job, along with some friends. Perhaps if you delay your trip to mid June we could do it together or something. I will have to larp a family emergency in order to get a few months off ( and based on the law they have to reinstate me to my position lol ). So I can up to 3 months of travel .

Otherwise I could quit but its so hard to get a job , especially the white collar like I got. I had to get a referral ( basically a recommendation from a former worker that worked in the company ). He also knew the manager, so that was a easy interview for me.
Yes bro may you get a good paying job over there you live in US so you money will get almost doubled in East Europe i live in a 3rd will country so I gotta take a lot of cash with me in order to survive 1.5 months there but anyways let's see what happens.

• +1

This isy physique currently i am 63 kgs

Yes bro may you get a good paying job over there you live in US so you money will get almost doubled in East Europe i live in a 3rd will country so I gotta take a lot of cash with me in order to survive 1.5 months there but anyways let's see what happens.
Damn bro yea coming from India you would probably be spending like your entire life savings on it, but its going to be 100% worth to creampie those cute polish jb's. And imagine you take home a wife , you can impregnate her

Damn bro yea coming from India you would probably be spending like your entire life savings on it, but its going to be 100% worth to creampie those cute polish jb's. And imagine you take home a wife , you can impregnate her
Not if I go to some eastern countries that aren't that expensive tho but still staying there for 1.5 months alone would take my 2 years savings that is for sure

• +1
damn that's pretty good base tbh. You will easily get a good body in a year
Yeah but it is almost impossible for me to gain weight and muscle my body just refuses it it but let's see what happens after 1 year maybe in October I'll be visiting Bali also so I have 3-4 months to get that beach body

This isy physique currently i am 63 kgs
View attachment 2227704
you are an anorexic manlet whos def not 5'11" by any means, assuming thats you ,which it isnt
and you wont slay in ee.....at all..... i can tell you that because im from there....because of your accent and culture.....nice larp btw , keep it up :feelskek: