I am planning to go on 1 month vaccination . mostly I'll be trying to slay some good women. Which country or region suits my looks?

I would say eastern europe ..search tsaar experience on youtube to know more regarding it
Ok bro thanx for the recommendation any other channels you know where I can learn to slay internationally as ethenic or med passing pheno

not getting laser treatment to change eye color thats just stupid

bro you sound stupid whats curry tf
You know what curry mean you currycel stay in Mumbai you can't slay out of india and i doubt you even can travel with your 10 dollars yearly salary

U have model tier cheekbones
How to stay this lean diet or exercise

U have model tier cheekbones
How to stay this lean diet or exercise
i am a hardgainer so i dont actually gain much wait but i lift weights and try to do sprints twice a week

You know what curry mean you currycel stay in Mumbai you can't slay out of india and i doubt you even can travel with your 10 dollars yearly salary
why dont u show ur face then if you are a mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, lightskinbengali and Bushman
Probably some shit hole like Ghana

You’re pretty good looking.

You’ll do well anywhere

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and rocoveron007
why dont u show ur face then if you are a mogger
He isn't, faggots here act racist when ethnics mog them, it decontructs their views on the world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 21661, Bushman and 1 other person
Remove the stubble and maybe get a fringe. Green contacts would suit you well too.

Remove the stubble and maybe get a fringe. Green contacts would suit you well too.
It's always the hairstyle that makes a problem for men any recommendations for food hairstyle i am 22 so please tell accordingly

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
It's always the hairstyle that makes a problem for men any recommendations for food hairstyle i am 22 so please tell accordingly
This or a variant of it.

Attachments

• 1754604_196BBDED-84A8-4C5D-9EA0-4CFD27273734.jpeg
    1754604_196BBDED-84A8-4C5D-9EA0-4CFD27273734.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 0
slums of mumbai or sewers of karachi
Peak asf

These are the kinds of screenshots I send to irl PSL niggas I know
Screenshot 20230523 113508 PicCollage

So peak lad. I give you my gratitude.

Keep it if you want but shaving shows off the lower third more and makes you look less ethnic.
Sure ill keep that in mind i just don't get it why everyone here is trying to look less ethnic even if they are good looking ethnic seems like western women hate ethnics irrespective of you're a Chad

• +1
Sure ill keep that in mind i just don't get it why everyone here is trying to look less ethnic even if they are good looking ethnic seems like western women hate ethnics irrespective of you're a Chad
You're just going to have higher appeal if you look less ethnic especially on dating apps. Women don't hate good looking and social ethnics obviously.

• +1
Reactions: rocoveron007
High rep or heavy weight
Chest shoulders back heavy weight
Biceps triceps abs high reps

I need to bulk up fast also i am almost 6 ft with shoes bare foot 182 cm (5'11)

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Willmogulater
You're just going to have higher appeal if you look less ethnic especially on dating apps. Women don't hate good looking and social ethnics obviously.
Do you think I can pass as some other group like med instead of Ethenic

Do you think I can pass as some other group like med instead of Ethenic
You could pass as middle eastern, you'd actually have to ask whites/asians/blacks to get a better idea of what ethnicity people guess you to be.

You could pass as middle eastern, you'd actually have to ask whites/asians/blacks to get a better idea of what ethnicity people guess you to be.
Yeah mostly i get Turkish

• +1
nice face, very chad

• +1
Reactions: rocoveron007
what about you brother from the last time i saw you your looks have increased drastically . thats good you ever planning on travelling
thank you bhai. maybe i will go to parvati valley max bro

• +1
Reactions: rocoveron007 and Sub0
I think this guy is posting his face again, or he stole someone's else pics
ye he looks too chad
he can be a stealer nigger larper

I think this guy is posting his face again, or he stole someone's else pics
no bhai its him, he posted a few months back too.

• +1
Reactions: rocoveron007 and Sub0
stay in ur limit weirdo arab, i have seen u, he mogs u to slums of mumbai back and forth lol. u dont have the looks to backup what u say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, rocoveron007, Sub0 and 1 other person