I am so fucking pissed about my jaws

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
My #1 issue is lack of jaws. If I magically got a really good forward grown lower and upper jaw, I would actually ascend to about a 7/10 and could live my life clapping wet raw unfiltered asian ass(hole). But no, I have ZERO jaws, so here I am.

My other issue is hair but that's an easy fix through HT. I have the money for it. I'm gonna get it.

BUT I AM AN UGLY BONELESS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT AND IM PISSED SO MUCH WHENEVER I LOOK IN THAT GODDAMN MIRROR. FUCKS UP MY ENTIRE LIFE. EVEN TODAY WHEN I WAS HAVING A GOOD DAY... FOR FUCKS SAKE. I CANT CATCH A GODDAMN BREAK.

• +1
Reactions: itsover00000000, Deleted member 22623 and Deleted member 16133
no girth for ur jaw

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing and Deleted member 23017
I want a loyal primitive asian slut with sweaty feet, raw unfiltered ass BOUNCING CLAPPING CREAMING ON MY 6.5x6 cylinder dick.
WHY DOES GOD FIND THIS REQUEST DIFFICULT TO FULFILL?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision and Vain786
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something about it you nerd.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something about it you nerd.
It's not that simple. I need FUNDS. i have 8k EUR saved up. Not nearly enough for bimax. Plus these cunts want me to get braces first, wait 3 years THEN get bimax. Costs aside, bitch I am 25, I want to ascend NOW and have wet raw unfiltered asian ass AND feet clapping nutting creaming on my dick NOW.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
It's not that simple. I need FUNDS. i have 8k EUR saved up. Not nearly enough for bimax. Plus these cunts want me to get braces first, wait 3 years THEN get bimax. Costs aside, bitch I am 25, I want to ascend NOW and have wet raw unfiltered asian ass AND feet clapping nutting creaming on my dick NOW.
who told you to wait 3 years?

braces for bimax shouldnt take longer than a year. get the money from ur parents or so

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
braces for bimax shouldnt take longer than a year. get the money from ur parents or so
How come literally every damn dentist and surgeon told me it was gonna be 3 years not 1 to have my bite fixed completely?

How come literally every damn dentist and surgeon told me it was gonna be 3 years not 1 to have my bite fixed completely?
you go for metal braces probably
they are 5x cheaper i think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
you go for metal braces probably
they are 5x cheaper i think
Okay I hope invisalign will deliver after 1 year. Coz I cant wait 3 damn years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
I have a narrow cucked jaw, I wish I had it wider.

did u go to the good surgeons? u need to go to the good ones even if it means u need to travel. idk of any1 in uk

Okay I hope invisalign will deliver after 1 year. Coz I cant wait 3 damn years
yep man whats the problem
in europe you guys make like 2k a month jfl
starve/work for one year and get your bimax and invisalign

I have a narrow cucked jaw, I wish I had it wider.
why arent u trying to fix it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
nigga ur not gonna get any growth from chewing on goyslop
It's not goyslop, it's ხარჩო and ღომი
f542b012-807f-4cfa-a6c4-39a91b6a9df4.jpeg

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 24712
yep man whats the problem
in europe you guys make like 2k a month jfl
starve/work for one year and get your bimax and invisalign
Naaaah I work 8 hours a day and I only make 1065 EUR net/month in Hungary in shitty HUF. JFL. Hate this shit life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
fr dude we gotta get that bigonial width and massetetr

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
fr dude we gotta get that bigonial width and massetetr

I have wide as fuck bigyonail and big masseter with good ramus angle but I'm INCEL you need Ramirez zygos in 2023 to not be incel tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
because it depends on your individual case jfl.

braces will usually take longer than invisalign, but even invisalign depends on your occlusion entirely. some people get done in 10 weeks, average is probably around 30 - my case was more than a year. some people ive seen (on reddit) need it for almost 2 yrs. but yeah still more reliable and faster than braces bc newer tech.

what is wrong w your bite? did they say whether or not ud need extractions?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
I have wide as fuck bigyonail and big masseter with good ramus angle but I'm INCEL you need Ramirez zygos in 2023 to not be incel tbh
no yu dont need zygos i get normie/sub5 treatment irl oh wait i frgot you have to have everything not only zygos but u have to have jaw chin zygos browridge infras height muscle tattoos everything perfect

braces will usually take longer than invisalign, but even invisalign depends on your occlusion entirely. some people get done in 10 weeks, average is probably around 30 - my case was more than a year. some people ive seen (on reddit) need it for almost 2 yrs. but yeah still more reliable and faster than braces bc newer tech.

vic?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623

Yeah I have cross bite and overjet

No extractions