I asked Chatgpt to sort those surgeries based

lasnt

lasnt

Ascension by 2024 or Death
Based on complexity and potential poor outcome
1-Bi-Maxillary (Le Fort) Osteotomy: Bi-Maxillary osteotomy is a complex jaw surgery procedure that involves repositioning the upper and lower jaws to correct skeletal abnormalities. The procedure has a higher level of complexity and potential risks compared to other procedures on the list. Complications can include improper jaw alignment, nerve damage, and airway problems.

2-Leg Lengthening Surgery: Leg lengthening surgery, also known as limb lengthening, is a highly invasive procedure that aims to increase the length of the legs. The procedure involves breaking the bones and gradually separating them to promote bone growth. It carries significant risks, including infection, nerve damage, muscle weakness, and prolonged recovery periods.

3-Rhinoplasty: Rhinoplasty, or nose reshaping surgery, is a common cosmetic procedure. While it can be complex due to the intricate nasal structures, choosing an experienced surgeon can greatly reduce the risk of poor outcomes. Potential complications include asymmetry, breathing difficulties, scarring, or dissatisfaction with the aesthetic result.

4-Genioplasty: Genioplasty, also known as chin augmentation or reduction surgery, involves modifying the shape and position of the chin. The procedure can be challenging due to the need for precise alignment and balance with other facial features. Potential complications include asymmetry, implant displacement, nerve damage, or dissatisfaction with the final appearance.

5-Infraorbital Implants: Infraorbital implants are used to enhance the under-eye or cheek area. While the procedure itself is less complex than some others on the list, improper placement or sizing of the implants can result in an unnatural appearance or complications such as infection, implant migration, or implant visibility.

6-Fat Grafting Under the Eyes: Fat grafting is a procedure that involves transferring fat from one area of the body to another, such as under the eyes to address hollowing. While fat grafting is generally considered safe, complications can occur, such as uneven results, fat absorption, contour irregularities, or infection.

7-Buccal Fat Removal: Buccal fat removal aims to reduce fullness in the cheeks by removing a portion of the buccal fat pads. While it is a relatively straightforward procedure, over-removal or asymmetry can lead to unnatural results or faci
al sagging

Over if your ascension surgery in top 5

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, Deleted member 18879 and MoggerGaston

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, VenatorLuparius, DeformedCell and 4 others

What AI thinks about this world.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, lasnt and Deleted member 18879
nerve damage isn't a proper complication it's sensory so it will fix itself in a couple years

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and ALP
nerve damage isn't a proper complication it's sensory so it will fix itself in a couple years
what do you mean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Jfl at caring about permeant nerve damage im only worrying about aesthetic results

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, Bdh, Deleted member 18879 and 2 others
just don't get surgery because a stupid "ethical" robot tells you not to theory,
sensory nerve damage from jaw surgery = remyelinates in a couple years after so the pain disappears
nerve damage is a meme anyway, who cares if you don't have feeling in a certain area of your face, it won't change the look or how you live life

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and Deleted member 18879
just don't get surgery because a stupid "ethical" robot tells you not to theory,

nerve damage is a meme anyway, who cares if you don't have feeling in a certain area of your face, it won't change the look or how you live life
I have nerve damage right now from a cycling injury, I don't think it's as breezy as you are making it out to be. The heavy, numbing, tingling, feeling being 24/7 persistent isn't so fun, I have been healing for 3 months, I think it will be gone by the end of the year. I couldn't imagine this for 2 years, maybe you can get around it mentally from time to time, I do when completely distracted (like while typing this) but it's ALWAYS there.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, LowTrust and lasnt
Based on complexity and potential poor outcome
1-Bi-Maxillary (Le Fort) Osteotomy: Bi-Maxillary osteotomy is a complex jaw surgery procedure that involves repositioning the upper and lower jaws to correct skeletal abnormalities. The procedure has a higher level of complexity and potential risks compared to other procedures on the list. Complications can include improper jaw alignment, nerve damage, and airway problems.

2-Leg Lengthening Surgery: Leg lengthening surgery, also known as limb lengthening, is a highly invasive procedure that aims to increase the length of the legs. The procedure involves breaking the bones and gradually separating them to promote bone growth. It carries significant risks, including infection, nerve damage, muscle weakness, and prolonged recovery periods.

3-Rhinoplasty: Rhinoplasty, or nose reshaping surgery, is a common cosmetic procedure. While it can be complex due to the intricate nasal structures, choosing an experienced surgeon can greatly reduce the risk of poor outcomes. Potential complications include asymmetry, breathing difficulties, scarring, or dissatisfaction with the aesthetic result.

4-Genioplasty: Genioplasty, also known as chin augmentation or reduction surgery, involves modifying the shape and position of the chin. The procedure can be challenging due to the need for precise alignment and balance with other facial features. Potential complications include asymmetry, implant displacement, nerve damage, or dissatisfaction with the final appearance.

5-Infraorbital Implants: Infraorbital implants are used to enhance the under-eye or cheek area. While the procedure itself is less complex than some others on the list, improper placement or sizing of the implants can result in an unnatural appearance or complications such as infection, implant migration, or implant visibility.

6-Fat Grafting Under the Eyes: Fat grafting is a procedure that involves transferring fat from one area of the body to another, such as under the eyes to address hollowing. While fat grafting is generally considered safe, complications can occur, such as uneven results, fat absorption, contour irregularities, or infection.

7-Buccal Fat Removal: Buccal fat removal aims to reduce fullness in the cheeks by removing a portion of the buccal fat pads. While it is a relatively straightforward procedure, over-removal or asymmetry can lead to unnatural results or faci
al sagging

Over if your ascension surgery in top 5
Did 3/7 so far

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LowTrust and lasnt
I have nerve damage right now from a cycling injury, I don't think it's as breezy as you are making it out to be. The heavy, numbing, tingling, feeling being 24/7 persistent isn't so fun, I have been healing for 3 months, I think it will be gone by the end of the year. I couldn't imagine this for 2 years, maybe you can get around it mentally from time to time, I do when completely distracted (like while typing this) but it's ALWAYS there.
im masochist maxxed so non lethal non deforming pain sounds fun

Garbage in garbage out.

im masochist maxxed so non lethal non deforming pain sounds fun
It was only radiating pain when it first occurred, it's just annoying now, but like I said, when it starts healing you hardly notice it until you do something to trigger it. Smiling, laughing, words or mouth movements trigger it. Also, I can't wear noise cancelling earbuds or anything that puts pressure on my head, so I have to listen to this lady upstairs stomping around 24/7. :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: LowTrust
It was only radiating pain when it first occurred, it's just annoying now, but like I said, when it starts healing you hardly notice it until you do something to trigger it. Smiling, laughing, words or mouth movements trigger it. Also, I can't wear noise cancelling earbuds or anything that puts pressure on my head, so I have to listen to this lady upstairs stomping around 24/7. :lul:
if I get genio do you think it will be okay if I ask surgeon to give nerve damage?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and Deleted member 29796
this list is ranked terribly fat grafting should be one of the highest ones.