I cant help but keep showing girls I go on dates with pics of my brother

@Amnesia send pic in pm how your brother looked back in the days

Yea ok.
But what are you gonna do with them when your're 40+
Keep posting on this forum?
ill do whatever. i dont divide my life plans in age brackets. Tho if this forum lasts that long it will be well worth staying with this community

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Lolcel
@Amnesia Hey man I really enjoy reading your threads, and you seem like a high IQ person.
However I struggled with depression in the past and I think I kinda know what you are going through.
It's never too late to maybe move to a different place, start fresh on a new life. Find a circle of people that interest you, a hobby. Maybe some cooking lessons? Or martial arts? Or dance?
I think you have a lot of potential and you seem smart from the posts that I read however I think you have spiralled down a path of depression that is very hard to get out of because everything seems bleak. I promise your perception of reality always changes. Once you experience some new things and let go of others you will see this
literally disgusting post

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
HOLY FUCK AT THIS JOCK
YOUR BROTHER LITERALLY BONEMASS MOGS ALL THE FUCKING MODELS I KNOW
BRUTAL
@Copemaxxing GTFIH

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro and Copemaxxing
I wanna see those pics i think you are overatting him.

Also someone pointed out u feel this way cuz u still fraud, i agree with that boyo. But idk what solution there might possibly be

HOLY FUCK AT THIS JOCK
BRUTAL
@Copemaxxing GTFIH
Why are you such a cock sucking fag?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero, MrGlutton and 5 others
HOLY FUCK AT THIS JOCK
BRUTAL
@Copemaxxing GTFIH
Does he mog Amensia currently

The pics I sent @goat2x are from when my brother was 22, they are like 6 year old pics

In those pics he mogs me I would say

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, AscendingHero, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
Close call, both different.
his brother is literally the manifestation of a high t jock
amnesia looks like a pretty boy next to him
insanse bone mass

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, AscendingHero and Vvvvxxxx
The pics I sent @goat2x are from when my brother was 22, they are like 6 year old pics
sent to me bro i have never doxxed nor will i ever

Yeah does his pic at that age mog the current you?

HOLY FUCK AT THIS JOCK
BRUTAL
@Copemaxxing GTFIH
yo send me his pic faggot

A lot of truth to this prob. I fraud with lifts up to 6'1''... hes naturally 6'1''. I fraud with contacts for blue eyes.... he naturally has green eyes. I fraud chin filler for chin width... he naturally had a wider more square chin. Etc etc. I love him to death, but he has no idea how much money and work I had to put into what he was blessed with naturally. because of genetic recombination I had to spend over 30K and destroy my mental health to get close to what he got as a gift from nature.

This is also why I will never ever have kids and ur a fuckign piece of shit if u do btw. Imagine having children and subjecting them to live totally different quality of lives based on how good looking they are

Pro natalists are scum of the earth

Well if you make a decent job as a parent, it's very unlikely your kids will end up on .me crying for a better ES ratio.
(sry mama)

You already subject your children to live totally different quality of lives based on where you live, how much you earn etc...
Even intelligence is partially influenced by genetics (+ environment)
Still, tons of ppl are happy and swallow the blue pill. Imagine complaining your whole life because you're :
- not a billionaire
- not as intelligent as Einstein
- not as fast as Usain Bolt
- not as good looking as Chico

This shit has no end, it's utterly pointless.
Not wanting to have kids is legit, but these reasons aren't.
Tbh I don't want kids either atm, but that's just because I'm afraid I'd project my own fears and fuck their education like a bad written movie character.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5891, Chadelite and 2 others
@Amnesia can you pm me pic of your bro please?? I wont dox

fuck you high inhib bitch
muh muh do you think im scared? kys idiot
its just the code im living by i am a fucking samurai i wont leak shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, AscendingHero, Patient A and 5 others
It's funny though, in recent years my brother has actually discovered manosphere stuff like Sandman on YT and reddit TRP type stuff and has learned what a scam marriage and some truths about women. Recently he has been the most unhappy he's been in his whole life and doesn't want to get married like me.
this is why so many people hate the red/black pill. it ruins the magic and mystery. incels can take it easier because they were already miserable and it provides answers and explanations

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Patient A, CrazyFitLover and 2 others

In those pics he mogs me I would say
Do you think I could see the pics too?

@Amnesia can you pm me pic of your bro please?? I wont dox

ur too new of a user, I would only send to ppl I recognize or have a history with this forum or PSL

If ur actually a known user or know me u can PM me and ask, I will send to who I think I can trust

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and MrMeeseeksLookAtM
ur too new of a user, I would only send to ppl I recognize or have a history with this forum or PSL
Damn I wanna see the pics too... seems like hes the ultimate chad

If ur actually a known user or know me u can PM me and ask, I will send to who I think I can trust
Understandable

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
muh muh do you think im scared? kys idiot
its just the code im living by i am a fucking samurai i wont leak shit
i'll call @lifestyle21873 to knife you and t bag your dead body

i'll call @lifestyle21873 to knife you and t bag your dead body
well he in better terms with me than you
so we gonna rape you together

Pm, I have no desire to dox. Just want to know what can lead to your mental state.

• +1
well he in better terms with me than you
so we gonna rape you together
fuk you negro
i hope to hear your voice one day
but u are too high inhib

• Love it
Reactions: goat2x
maybe you're just a schizo
do you believe in any conspiracy theories

We're under Jewish domination and pedophelic sociopaths run the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Patient A, NorwoodStyle and 3 others
the more i learn about physics the more i feel like we're living in a simulation. Im at a point right now where im completely fine with dying not cuz of depression but because im anxious to see if im right

Im also diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
the more i learn about physics the more i feel like we're living in a simulation. Im at a point right now where im completely fine with dying not cuz of depression but because im anxious to see if im right

Im also diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder
I think there's a high chance we're in a simulation as well.

@Amnesia pic of your brother please

My brother also mogs me brutally
One of the main reasons we could never get along well since childhood
Idk but he is weird , like he acts oblivious to any girl that shows any attention to him and is more inclined to gaming and anime jfl
Talks like "these things dont matter blah blah"

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Hero of the Imperium

Agree/amused with a lot of stuff you put out. But when you or your brother dont have kids..just know that..they win.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Hero of the Imperium
cmn your brother doesnt mog you these days (i guess)

Now granted, my brother organically comes up in convos with girls given we talk about our own siblings and stuff. And my brother has a lot of followers on IG and works in Hollywood so it's always a good topic to talk about cause he's interesting and I've met some B list celebs bc of him.

But I always then am like "here lemme show u pics or vids of him cause he is even better looking than me, he modeled when he was younger." I talk him up almost wanting them to tell me he is good looking. However every girl I have done this in the last few months tells me that I am much better looking. Then I go to show them pics of him when he was MOGGING me out of control as a teen, when HE was in his prime and girls still tell me I am better looking. It's like I NEED to beat him down because of all the pain he caused me when I was a teenager and got every girl I thought was hot. I have to watch girls in front of me tell me I am better looking, finally getting my looks revenge on him after all this time

I am a sick person
Bro please pm me a pic of him In his prime I need to know who mogs I do not leak

I can somewhat relate bro. My younger brother used to mog me to suicide when we were kids but now we are kinda looksmatched.

A lot of truth to this prob. I fraud with lifts up to 6'1''... hes naturally 6'1''. I fraud with contacts for blue eyes.... he naturally has green eyes. I fraud chin filler for chin width... he naturally had a wider more square chin. Etc etc. I love him to death, but he has no idea how much money and work I had to put into what he was blessed with naturally. because of genetic recombination I had to spend over 30K and destroy my mental health to get close to what he got as a gift from nature.

This is also why I will never ever have kids and ur a fuckign piece of shit if u do btw. Imagine having children and subjecting them to live totally different quality of lives based on how good looking they are

Pro natalists are scum of the earth
@Amnesia how is your brother that much better looking than you and taller wtf, I mog my older brother all he has is half an inch of height on me, that's brutal getting mogged by your sibling, at least you don't have a sister, especially in a white family imagine how degerate she would be

• +1
he mogs his brother now but pre surgery he got mogged hard

• +1
Update on my other post his brother is very GL but after all the looksmaxing Op has definitely surpassed him

• +1
@Amnesia you know what I want

Well if you make a decent job as a parent, it's very unlikely your kids will end up on .me crying for a better ES ratio.
(sry mama)

You already subject your children to live totally different quality of lives based on where you live, how much you earn etc...
Even intelligence is partially influenced by genetics (+ environment)
Still, tons of ppl are happy and swallow the blue pill. Imagine complaining your whole life because you're :
- not a billionaire
- not as intelligent as Einstein
- not as fast as Usain Bolt
- not as good looking as Chico

This shit has no end, it's utterly pointless.
Not wanting to have kids is legit, but these reasons aren't.
Tbh I don't want kids either atm, but that's just because I'm afraid I'd project my own fears and fuck their education like a bad written movie character.
You can't compare any of those points to looks and its effect, getting love and sex from women. Its the biggest desire our body has, reproduction. You can have a good life quality even when you are not fast, not intelligent or very rich but if you are straight up ugly, you are fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A

i genuinely wanna see

You should be proud, if anything. You’re a chad, your brother is a chad, you are a family of chads. I don’t understand your inferiority complex. Sure you had a couple surgeries but they weren’t even anything huge, just a few minor tweaks.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
would you still be rotting / have anti-natilism views / not wanting friends if your brother wasn't around growing up?

if not then it's no wonder you keep bringing him up

Now granted, my brother organically comes up in convos with girls given we talk about our own siblings and stuff. And my brother has a lot of followers on IG and works in Hollywood so it's always a good topic to talk about cause he's interesting and I've met some B list celebs bc of him.

But I always then am like "here lemme show u pics or vids of him cause he is even better looking than me, he modeled when he was younger." I talk him up almost wanting them to tell me he is good looking. However every girl I have done this in the last few months tells me that I am much better looking. Then I go to show them pics of him when he was MOGGING me out of control as a teen, when HE was in his prime and girls still tell me I am better looking. It's like I NEED to beat him down because of all the pain he caused me when I was a teenager and got every girl I thought was hot. I have to watch girls in front of me tell me I am better looking, finally getting my looks revenge on him after all this time

I am a sick person
U mog him now but it was too late to change ur mindset.