I cant help but keep showing girls I go on dates with pics of my brother

ur too new of a user, I would only send to ppl I recognize or have a history with this forum or PSL

If ur actually a known user or know me u can PM me and ask, I will send to who I think I can trust
I'd like to take a look, saw many high status PSLers pics and never leaked.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
As long as you don't kill him and dress on his flesh you should be fine.

@Amnesia im really curious to see your brother too i cant imagine someone better looking than u:)))

You are truly a fucking loser & no amount of slaying will disguise that

probably because you're an ethnic mutt passing as a white guy

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, MrGlutton and Deleted member 6217
Send me
I will be the judge

We're under Jewish domination and pedophelic sociopaths run the world

High iq.

I keep reading about that brother of yours, now he's living rent free in my head.
Send pics plz. No doxxing I swear, purely for research purposes.
Besides I can empathize. I had a cousin who had girls swooning all over him. At some point I had enough and I ghosted him. The pain was just too much. I only started to hang out with him again recently after he got married and started norwooding. I never admitted the reason why I disappeared.

Last edited:
This is also why I will never ever have kids and ur a fuckign piece of shit if u do btw. Imagine having children and subjecting them to live totally different quality of lives based on how good looking they are

Pro natalists are scum of the earth

Yes and there are many other compelling reasons not to procreate beyond looks and the ability to get pussy.
I still wouldn't blame others for wanting to procreate. But I often tell myself that I would have no problem looking in the mirror if I killed someone (for justifiable reasons) but I would never forgive myself for bringing innocent souls into this madness.

https://efilism.fandom.com/wiki/Efilism_Wiki

Last edited:
ur too new of a user, I would only send to ppl I recognize or have a history with this forum or PSL

If ur actually a known user or know me u can PM me and ask, I will send to who I think I can trust

oh ok nvm.
I might be greycel but I'm an ancient veteran. I'm redpilled thanks to Heartiste since 2008, and blackpilled thanks to puahate since 2010. I actually have the distinct privilege of reading ER's posts before he went ER. Never posted though, only created an account now because I finally have the money for surgeries.

JFL @ anyone who thinks amnesia is a well adjusted person of society. This shit sounds like a Hannibal lecter movie
I think NT may not be so cope after all

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj and wasted
@Amnesia your entire life is a cope for your inferiority complex fro getting mogged into the stratosphere by your brother as a child

you must deal with this or no amount of slaying will allay you

--

also on a different note last night this girl ive been texting with back and forth from tinder invited me over at 10:30 at night, then when i got there she just wanted to watch the office and refused to anything more than making out

fucking dumb bitch think of the implication, if youre going to invite a dude over at 10:30 the least you could do IS GIVE ME SOME TOP I WANT TOP

women are so entitled, assuming i want to sit on the couch with your retarded ass and watch the office fucking kill me

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Amnesia
@Amnesia your entire life is a cope for your inferiority complex fro getting mogged into the stratosphere by your brother as a child

you must deal with this or no amount of slaying will allay you

--

also on a different note last night this girl ive been texting with back and forth from tinder invited me over at 10:30 at night, then when i got there she just wanted to watch the office and refused to anything more than making out

fucking dumb bitch think of the implication, if youre going to invite a dude over at 10:30 the least you could do IS GIVE ME SOME TOP I WANT TOP

women are so entitled, assuming i want to sit on the couch with your retarded ass and watch the office fucking kill me
imagine complaining about making out with a girl

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga
imagine complaining about making out with a girl
:feelsez:

she was solidly two points below me so not exactly a great accomplishment

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and wasted

I good similar views like Amnesia - I am for sure not as good looking like him (maybe I am even ulgy for PSL standards lel), but it wasn't unusual for me to receive attention from women. However, over time, maintaining any kind of relations with women began to bore me and disgust me. The very awareness of being attractive changes the perspective, your non-funny joke is a funny joke and at the same time your less attractive friend listens to some nonsense about and he must be nicer and more smiling, then he will find someone. The very awareness that it is my attractiveness largely influences the attitude of girls towards me (and not, for example, character, interests) that makes meetings and relationships so disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga
*I got, dammit, lel

Can you pm me a picture of your brother?

My brother also mogs me brutally
One of the main reasons we could never get along well since childhood
Idk but he is weird , like he acts oblivious to any girl that shows any attention to him and is more inclined to gaming and anime jfl
Talks like "these things dont matter blah blah"
He sounds autistic and possibly low T.

ded srs btw tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
send pics bro

HOLY FUCK AT THIS JOCK
YOUR BROTHER LITERALLY BONEMASS MOGS ALL THE FUCKING MODELS I KNOW
BRUTAL
@Copemaxxing GTFIH
pls bro,
send me the pics of his brother

Last edited:
the more i learn about physics the more i feel like we're living in a simulation. Im at a point right now where im completely fine with dying not cuz of depression but because im anxious to see if im right

Im also diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder
you are right bro

just escape the white light when dying so you dont reincarnate again and lose memory

stay away from the light and become a free soul, also try escapiong the matrix barrier and venture out into real universe

the age pill takes everyone
Role Playing Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG