i cant stop binging

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity
i was starving consistently. lost so much weight. i dont know if its the cold or my crippling depression but i cant stop eating jfl. i need help or advice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, datboijj, IndraBC and 1 other person
wait so ur losing weight while eating alot?

• +1
Reactions: David17
i was starving consistently. lost so much weight. i dont know if its the cold or my crippling depression but i cant stop eating jfl. i need help or advice.
How do you feel right before you binge? What are the emotions that are compelling you to binge?

wait so ur losing weight while eating alot?
no i had bad anorexia before. i didnt eat for months lol. but now im eating and i cant stop.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Think deeply about why binging won’t provide you the escape you are looking for, and address your depression, though medical or lifestyle changes.

no i had bad anorexia before. i didnt eat for months lol. but now im eating and i cant stop.
Both are same sides of the same disorder.

• So Sad
Reactions: lilith
Masturbate instead

Think deeply about why binging won’t provide you the escape you are looking for, and address your depression, though medical or lifestyle changes.
silly. i wouldn't be depressed if i wasn't a subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Masturbate instead
i drain my balls daily. it only increases my appetite. my nuts are incredible when my belly is full. isn't that all a man needs in life.

• Love it
You can’t just stop the addiction, but the problem that caused the addictive behavior.

Last edited:
i drain my balls daily. it only increases my appetite. my nuts are incredible when my belly is full. isn't that all a man needs in life.
Then my advice would be eat foods but avoid any sugery foods junk foods also have tons of sugar and all the donuts,pastries,chocolates avoid them at all costs eat good healthy food which don't give any blood suger spike

• +1
use semaglutide/ozempic or another GLP 1 agonist. Your genetics want you to be fat, u probs cant get lean without them.

throw out any snacks and processed foods u have, only buy raw ingredients that u have to assemble together to make into a meal. thats how i avoid binging, if i wanna eat i need to get all the ingredients and prepare and cook and by the time its ready itll be just enough food to satisfy my hunger, if u have just processed food and snacks u will just binge eat them like a pig bcs its easy to eat and doesnt require any thought.

• +1
Reactions: //\//\\1m054_p00d1c4
use semaglutide/ozempic or another GLP 1 agonist. Your genetics want you to be fat, u probs cant get lean without them.
tirzepatide is best imo

this is surprisingly accurate. my mother suffered with brutal depression and is obese. i was going to take oz but i didnt want to risk side effects jfl.

I suggest start focusing on your improving your mental health before anything, your body is can manifest the thing that you think about the most ( click this for the science shit behind it. )

If your appearance are the causes for your depression, i recommend you start by writing down things your grateful about yourself and if your not grateful for anything you do then start doing things you'll be grateful for like working out, eating healthy and fixing your gut microbiome, just anything that you don't want to do but needs to be done ( your future self will be grateful. )

This is called change/metamorphosis and 9 times out of 10 this change will be uncomfortable and if you're to lazy to make a change then its OVER

I recommend you start small and stay consistent with these changes, I have tried to make massive changes to my lifestyle and I couldn't even continue it for two days, so instead I started stretching every morning and I have manage to be consistent in that.
The key is to keep adding small but self improving habits everyday.

Be kinder to yourself
and try to masturbate less but think of me if you aren't gonna listen ;)

Edit:
Bad gut health is the cause of all dis-ease, thats why fasting and then eating healthy foods to break the fast is a good way to reset your gut.

https://health.harvard.edu/diseases...goes both ways,anxiety, stress, or depression.

Last edited:
  • Love it
bruh I developed an eating disorder after starvemaxxing and eating 1200-1400 calories a day while I was 16. The only thing that stopped my binging was hoping on anti depressants

• JFL
psychotherapy

• JFL
had the same. had anorexia, then got admitted, was forced to gain a shit ton and now i can't stop eating anymore. apparently it's some type of reaction our bodies have to starvation and the more you challenge that reaction (which we've done a lot), the quicker your body will think you're going into starvation again

• So Sad
just remind urself that the food will be there tommorow and time goes by fast so you will eat it again

Sugar addiction. Eat meat only and you have 0 cravings.

• Love it