I dip a piece of food to table salt every bites

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
My sodium intake prob 10000mg +

If feel like the more I take consume sodium the less water retained on my face. I crave salt so much that I dip every bite of my food coated with table salt.

10000mg of sodium is underplayed here prob more in reality.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Jungcuck, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Sodium/potassium for bloat/debloat is cope. Modern humans naturally have low sodium. I eat a lot of bananas (sometimes 7 in a day), but on the days where I am unable to get a banana for whatever reason, I never notice a change in facial bloat.

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Sodium/potassium for bloat/debloat is cope. Modern humans naturally have low sodium. I eat a lot of bananas (sometimes 7 in a day), but on the days where I am unable to get a banana for whatever reason, I never notice a change in facial bloat.
Rip my kidneys

Having to process so much sodium

If I drank plain water i just pee it out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
don’t u eat soy too, it’s in ur culture right? There’s plenty of sodium in that shit

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Dude you are fucking your body over for no reason. Just purge all the sodium from your diet for a few weeks and suddenly the food that was bland before will taste salty naturally.

• +1
Reactions: mfk, dragomaxxer and PseudoMaxxer
enjoy the inevitable stroke/heart attack

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, dragomaxxer and PseudoMaxxer

its not cope lol, sodium 10000% makes you bloat, if you eat the same constant amounts daily though ur body starts acclimating to it, its still unhealthy though.

being debloated isnt as much about quantity by themselves of sodium and potassium vs the ratios to one another needed to put you in a flushing state.

but nah op chill with the sodium wtf lol, I don't even need to salt my food anymore the sodium that comes naturally meat i cook and etc tastes fine and good now that ive gotten used to it. for reference I used to eat an entire big bag of takis a day which is 10000mg of sodium lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: marek937, Dicktator and Deleted member 32485
its not cope lol, sodium 10000% makes you bloat, if you eat the same constant amounts daily though ur body starts acclimating to it, its still unhealthy though.

being debloated isnt as much about quantity by themselves of sodium and potassium vs the ratios to one another needed to put you in a flushing state.

but nah op chill with the sodium wtf lol, I don't even need to salt my food anymore the sodium that comes naturally meat i cook and etc tastes fine and good now that ive gotten used to it. for reference I used to eat an entire big bag of takis a day which is 10000mg of sodium lol
I guess you're right I kind of wasn't thinking at all when I posted that I don't consume very much sodium at all. Never get salt cravings, I'm too sugar addicted.

• Woah
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Dude you are fucking your body over for no reason. Just purge all the sodium from your diet for a few weeks and suddenly the food that was bland before will taste salty naturally.
High salt can cause kidney stone right?

• +1
Reactions: Biebercel

I feel like kidney stones pain

High salt can cause kidney stone right?
Along with like 100 other bad conditions. No one should be adding salt to any of their diet and should avoid foods that are processed with salts. We haven't evolved to eat salted foods.

My sodium intake prob 10000mg +
If feel like the more I take consume sodium the less water retained on my face. I crave salt so much that I dip every bite of my food coated with table salt.
10000mg of sodium is underplayed here prob more in reality.
 77326e17 13ee 40b2 8013 e3dcd9c79483

Tomatoes dipped in salt is amazing

Along with like 100 other bad conditions. No one should be adding salt to any of their diet and should avoid foods that are processed with salts. We haven't evolved to eat salted foods.
Bro what are you talking about ☠️☠️☠️☠️
You can eat up to 12g of salt every day
Not eating salt will fry your brain

Bro what are you talking about ☠️☠️☠️☠️
You can eat up to 12g of salt every day
Not eating salt will fry your brain
You should passively get sodium from your diet without having to add in more from salt. Every fucking food source in the modern world has some kind of sodium and most people are blowing out their intake. Go get your blood pressure checked.

You should passively get sodium from your diet without having to add in more from salt. Every fucking food source in the modern world has some kind of sodium and most people are blowing out their intake. Go get your blood pressure checked.
If you don't eat processed food then where are you going to get sodium from