I genuinely feel bad for black women

was just thinking about this JFL

black women are barely the next step up from incels everytime i lurk on one of those faggy "looksmaxxing for women" communities its only sheboons who post on there

over if you're black with two x chromosomes

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, aspiringexcel, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Black women don’t have it bad. They’re still women
They have it bad compared to other races of women, but at the end of they day they still can’t lose and mog us men.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, sub5c3l and xegigi
Black women don’t have it bad. They’re still women
Fair but trust me dont feel bad for these watermelon coons they have so many options more than you realize
water

i'm not comparing their struggle to male incel's

i just kinda feel bad for them (i'm talking about the dark skin ones btw) because the average dark skin girl will not be seen as beautiful/sought after by any non subhuman guy

they're the only race of females that struggles to get a gl man to settle for them because they're generally very undesirable

• +1
Reactions: murdah and sub5c3l
water

i just kinda feel bad for them (the dark skin ones) because the average dark skin girl will not be seen as beautiful/sought after by any non subhuman guy

they're the only race of females that struggles to get a gl man to settle for them because they're generally undesirable
Cope

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, try2beme, murdah and 1 other person
I worship white women, i love lighskins and latina foids, I would date htb+ middle eastern/ Indian - asian foids. But never ever liked a sheeboon :lul::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, murdah and yeeyeeslayer
I worship white women, i love lighskins and latina foids, I would date htb+ middle eastern/ Indian - asian foids. But never ever liked a sheeboon :lul::forcedsmile:
same except i fw brown skin black girls if they're HTB+ with fogger bodies

• +1
Reactions: murdah, xegigi and ominion
I worship white women
IMG 7298

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, aspiringexcel and yeeyeeslayer
same except i fw brown skin black girls if they're HTB+ with fogger bodies
Brownskin and lightskin women are hot tbh, don’t get taxed too much in the dating market. Only darkskin women get shit on badly, even as a black guy I’ve never found a darkskin woman attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, aspiringexcel and xegigi
if it was possible to ascend with a black foid, i would tbh to fight against injustice

unfortunately though, its only possible to descend with them (true black african foids not mulattas)

• +1
Reactions: murdah
water

i just kinda feel bad for them (i'm talking about the dark skin ones btw) because the average dark skin girl will not be seen as beautiful/sought after by any non subhuman guy

they're the only race of females that struggles to get a gl man to settle for them because they're generally very undesirable
Cope, they just need PSL like anyone else on the planet sure skin matters and jbw exists but this is dramatic beautiful darkskin women get queen treatment

• JFL
Brownskin and lightskin women are hot tbh, don’t get taxed too much in the dating market. Only darkskin women get shit on badly, even as a black guy I’ve never found a darkskin woman attractive.
fucking tragic for black women

broooooooooootal proof of the blackpill

just call it the blackwomenpill at this point

Boo fucking hoo nigga these weave wearing sheboons brought it on themselves with their behaviors. You can't compare that to Asian men who get discriminated by the media with bs like the small dick stereotype.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, ominion and murdah
Boo fucking hoo nigga these weave wearing sheboons brought it on themselves with their behaviors. You can't compare that to Asian men who get discriminated by the media with bs like the small dick stereotype.
True, black women do have a shitty culture. The non ghetto ones are fine though

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Swarthy Knight and yeeyeeslayer
If they are attractive they will still do completely fine just on average their ugly

• +1
Sheeboons, poojetas, and chinks can all fuck off

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and ominion
ITT incels sour grapes coping

• +1
Dnr, dnw, I don't like the title :feelsokman:

And they’re the female equivalent of Asian men in terms of how the other gender of their race treats them
why tf are we catching strays you fucking faggot

• JFL
why tf are we catching strays you fucking faggot
I didn’t mean in this in an insulting manner I was speaking from an objective standpoint

With all due respect, Asians are the race of men that is treated the worst by their women and who’s race of women date out the most I’ve seen enough clips on blackpill channels and WMAF compilations to come to that conclusion🤷🏻‍♂️

And that’s the reason I made that comparison

Otherwise I have no personal issues with my Asians they’re good people

And ofc they can slay/have good SMV not denying that

But yeah…

Apologizes if it came off as rude I really wasn’t trying to be

@murdah care to weigh in? was I out of line towards Asians in the OP? I genuinely wasn’t trying to be

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
water

Curry foids want a word with you (yes they struggle almsot as bad as Blakc foids I’d argue their SMV is only slightly higher their dynamic is like gook and curry men differences.

sorry, can't relate, nor do i care for their 'struggles'

• WTF
sorry, can't relate, nor do i care for their 'struggles'
Your gook… you relate more than every other race other than curries idiot
I didn’t mean in this in an insulting manner I was speaking from an objective standpoint

With all due respect, Asians are the race of men that is treated the worst by their women and who’s race of women date out the most I’ve seen enough clips on blackpill channels and WMAF compilations to come to that conclusion🤷🏻‍♂️

And that’s the reason I made that comparison

Otherwise I have no personal issues with my Asians they’re good people

And ofc they can slay/have good SMV not denying that

But yeah…

Apologizes if it came off as rude I really wasn’t trying to be

@murdah care to weigh in? was I out of line towards Asians in the OP? I genuinely wasn’t trying to be
These chinks are so delusional @seethe women don’t even consider you yellow slant fucks as men enough to “rape them” even curry men are at least seen as high T enough but your don’t even get that

Instead of crying over being compared to your female equivalent why don’t you chinks instead try to fight back

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

These chinks are so delusional @seethe women don’t even consider you yellow slant fucks as men enough to “rape them” even curry men are at least seen as high T enough but your don’t even get that

Instead of crying over being compared to your female equivalent why don’t you chinks instead try to fight back
The difference between Arab and Black inhibition is exemplified perfectly in this reply :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

not a single word double digit iq nigger subdog, I’d absolute kill you in a street fight and I mog you to shit, hella sheboons in my snapchat begging , if I was born 40 years ago I’d be rawdogging your sheboon of a mother you niglet faggot

• JFL
not a single word double digit iq nigger subdog, I’d absolute kill you in a street fight and I mog you to shit, hella sheboons in my snapchat begging , if I was born 40 years ago I’d be rawdogging your sheboon of a mother you niglet faggot
@yeeyeeslayer see what I mean, the delusion runs strong in this big eyed yellow alien 👽

• JFL
Do a mog battle in the dms then shotgun for nose ape
Seethe is a fitting name for one such as yourself. Just so you know I mogg you I won’t post my face here but trust me when I say I mogg you and any user who has seen me here lik @Kamui will agree. Also unlike you cos I’m BBC I get race advantage and women would always prefer me over yours.

• JFL
I dont like those hoodrats at least black girls want black guys unlike asian girls but black guys dont want black girls.

• Hmm...
Seethe is a fitting name for one such as yourself. Just so you know I mogg you I won’t post my face here but trust me when I say I mogg you and any user who has seen me here lik @Kamui will agree. Also unlike you cos I’m BBC I get race advantage and women would always prefer me over yours.
Send your face to users like @aspiringexcel @Michael Myers etc they’ll tell you I mog to shit

, or we can find some non black non asian neutral user to judge this.

most black guys in my uni are incel despite their best efforts to fashionmax. muh bee bee see says the nigger packing a baby carrot with 30k posts

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers, aspiringexcel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
no, not really, black women have 0 appeal to anyone, at least most races like us
No. No, you keep telling yourself that buddy but blk foid SMV moggs gook male SMV and EVERYBODY here on this fourm will vouch for that. What you forget is that men are simps even when I go clubbing I see white men simping for 4/10 fat blk foids

I SEE GOOK MEN ALWAYS ALONE WITH NO GIRL AND IF THEY DO ITS WITH A FELLOW IMMAGRINT CHINA WOMAN. Its over

Send your face to users like @aspiringexcel @Michael Myers etc they’ll tell you I mog to shit

, or we can find some non black non asian neutral user to judge this.

most black guys in my uni are incel despite their best efforts to fashionmax. muh bee bee see says the nigger packing a baby carrot with 30k posts
Now you’re telling me tales. Eveybody and their mum knows blacks cannot be truly incel even a super far ugly nigger who used to post here got laid by a cumskin because he posted to redit and called himself ugly.

Could a chink do that? I thought so :feelshah: as a gook you should take your L in strides and move on, getting pussy is out of the chinkoid control

Hell im basically incel and I have fucked your women before let that sink in, an incel bbc can SLAY GOOK FOIDS brutal

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton and seethe
Now you’re telling me tales. Eveybody and their mum knows blacks cannot be truly incel even a super far ugly nigger who used to post here got laid by a cumskin because he posted to redit and called himself ugly.

Could a chink do that? I thought so :feelshah: as a gook you should take your L in strides and move on, getting pussy is out of the chinkoid control

Hell im basically incel and I have fucked your women before let that sink in, an incel bbc can SLAY GOOK FOIDS brutal
your nigger ape brain can’t process the fact that in top UK unis black fags usually can’t even make a single friend.

Blacks are at the bottom of the hierarchy in every aspect when they step outside of the burgerland and maybe some parts of Europe.

You lot are ghetto, retarded and the literal definition of a subhuman race, laugh at the curries all you want curryland are miles ahead of Africa

You do realise china is the second most powerful nation in the world? Literal subdog ricecels are hailed like kings in Africa how do you cope with muh race theory,
IMG 6629

I’ve seen nerdcel SEA monkeys with sheboons on campus, admittedly there are only a handful of niggers in my uni because you lot are too low iq to get in.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
your nigger ape brain can’t process the fact that in top UK unis black fags usually can’t even make a single friend.

Blacks are at the bottom of the hierarchy in every aspect when they step outside of the burgerland and maybe some parts of Europe.

You lot are ghetto, retarded and the literal definition of a subhuman race, laugh at the curries all you want curryland are miles ahead of Africa

You do realise china is the second most powerful nation in the world? Literal subdog ricecels are hailed like kings in Africa how do you cope with muh race theory,
View attachment 2873753

I’ve seen nerdcel SEA monkeys with sheboons on campus, admittedly there are only a handful of niggers in my uni because you lot are to low iq to get in.
TLDR, anywyas as I said I fucked one of your hoes and I’m an Blackcel JFL

She was a freshie Gook from Gookland and she cold appr me cos I’m “cute” her words. Your women want my cock and long for it because I’m sexy bbc no woman longs for chink cock

i'm neutral here but this is cope lol, black dudes are the most NT with alot of ppl wanting to be there friends ik this i had alot of them in my highschool

and 'burgerland and some parts of europe (aka western/NW europe)' aka the most relevant places in the world that you wouldn't even wanna live out of anyways :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah, Ricky212 and 2 others
TLDR, anywyas as I said I fucked one of your hoes and I’m an Blackcel JFL

She was a freshie Gook from Gookland and she cold appr me cos I’m “cute” her words. Your women want my cock and long for it because I’m sexy bbc no woman longs for chink cock
Oh who gives a fuck you can have bottom of the barrel ABC noodlewhores it’s not my concern

• +1
i'm neutral here but this is cope lol, black dudes are the most NT with alot of ppl wanting to be there friends

and 'burgerland and some parts of europe' aka the most relevant places in the world that you wouldn't even wanna live out of :forcedsmile:
You are not fucking neutral jfl. Chinese t1 t2 cities Japan Singapore SK mog all the western cities

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and yeeyeeslayer
Its normalized to shit on black women and indian men its crazy, even on tiktok I see coons dissing their own women

Acting like he has a choice

• +1
You are not fucking neutral jfl. Chinese t1 t2 cities Japan Singapore SK mog all the western cities
i will admit chinese and japenese cities are mogger

idk if they mog the west tho

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, aspiringexcel and seethe
i will admit chinese and japenese cities are mogger

idk if they most the west tho
They do jfl name one western city that mogs, I split time between the uk and east asia, been to the US I know this very well

• +1
i am eternally thankful to asians for giving us anime and manga 🙏🙏🙏

currently binging tokyo ghoul manga btw

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, aspiringexcel and seethe