I genuinely feel bad for black women

They do jfl name one western city that mogs, I split time between the uk and east asia, been to the US I know this very well
maybe manhattan New York, Chicago, London, Zurich, Munich, melbourne, sydney

just to name a few

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, aspiringexcel and seethe
You are not fucking neutral jfl. Chinese t1 t2 cities Japan Singapore SK mog all the western cities
what are the best cities in East Asia if you don't mind (tier 1 cities) ?

• +1
Reactions: seethe
maybe manhattan New York, Chicago, London, Zurich, Munich
You’ve never been to nyc or London have you? vast majority of t2 cities in china mog them in terms of modernity cleanliness public transport etc the list goes on

what are the best cities in East Asia if you don't mind (tier 1 cities) ?
There are 4 t1 cities: Beijing shanghai shenzhen guangzhou, 30 t2 cities,
IMG 6630

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, NotCarv and aspiringexcel
You are not fucking neutral jfl. Chinese t1 t2 cities Japan Singapore SK mog all the western cities
Keep coping with your nations non existent birthrate. Soon your whole land will be hapa and japans bringing in 750 thousand Nigerians so soon it will be HAPA & BLASIANLAND. Your kind are being wiped out by your autism lmfao so much for MUH IQ two highest IQ races are considered evolutionary failures unable to breed meanwhile browns and BBCs are breeding like rabbits. Cry alien 👽

@yeeyeeslayer let this China man cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NotCarv, MrGlutton and aspiringexcel

they be getting suifuel on tiktok these days

And they’re the female equivalent of Asian men in terms of how the other gender of their race treats them

YOU NIGGAS ARE SO RETARDED FOR RAMBLING ABOUT "MUH ASIAN MEN HAVE LOW SMV" IT TRIGGERS ME SO HARD AND IM NOT EVEN A GOOK.

NEAS HAVE 2ND HIGHEST SMV BOTH MEN AND FOIDS
3459109 Screenshot 20230609 140842 Gallery

STOP SPREADING ANTI GOOK PROPAGANDA BY GROUPING THEM WITH SEAMONKEYS ARABCELS AND PAJEETS:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

@seethe @๕ඞChick3ncu1ry @shabby890

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
You’ve never been to nyc or London have you? vast majority of t2 cities in china mog them in terms of modernity cleanliness public transport etc the list goes on

There are 4 t1 cities: Beijing shanghai shenzhen guangzhou, 30 t2 cities,
View attachment 2873784
I will go to shenzhen at the end of may (flying on 28.5.) Will i meet stacies and changs:love::love:?

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

And they’re the female equivalent of Asian men in terms of how the other gender of their race treats them

Black women are statistically from dating apps the most rejected group, (if you aint slavic or portuguese/spanish/italian, its over jfl) (by portuguese i also mean ppl like adriama lima wich is genetically portuguese like over 70% when she uploaded her dna test on her ig story)

I will go to shenzhen at the end of may (flying on 28.5.) Will i meet stacies and changs:love::love:?
Send me your schedule I can get someone to show you around in Shenzhen, don’t you want to visit Shanghai you dalit ? I can pay for your plane ticket jfl we can link if I’m free at the time

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Send me your schedule I can get someone to show you around in Shenzhen, don’t you want to visit Shanghai you dalit ? I can pay for your plane ticket jfl we can link if I’m free at the time
The problem is im going w my family and my cousins family, 4 adults in total but im sure theyll let me if the nigga u will send to be my tourist guide doesnt look like he will kidnap me and sell my organs

And ofc i want to go to shg bhai:love:

Would love to meet you but be prepared i will be wearing 10cm lifts and frauding to hell :lul:

About schedule for now i only know im going on the 28th and i have a 2 entry visa for china.

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
Are u serious about the ticket?:love: Would do it dont care if you end up killing me tbh

The problem is im going w my family and my cousins family, 4 adults in total but im sure theyll let me if the nigga u will send to be my tourist guide doesnt look like he will kidnap me and sell my organs

And ofc i want to go to shg bhai:love:

Would love to meet you but be prepared i will be wearing 10cm lifts and frauding to hell :lul:

About schedule for now i only know im going on the 28th and i have a 2 entry visa for china.
so blud is going on a pg-13 trip , I was gonna let my dalits to show you bars and nightclubs etc , they are not tourist guides jfl I don't think your parents will like them.

tell me what's up in the dms keep me updated.
Are u serious about the ticket?:love: Would do it dont care if you end up killing me tbh
yeah I'll get you sorted send me the details,

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel

White women will breed with BBC and white men with Gooks. The white race will be no more he he he haw

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv

I'd actually go full DEFCON and compare them to curries.

indian dalits have it the worst

so blud is going on a pg-13 trip , I was gonna let my dalits to show you bars and nightclubs etc , they are not tourist guides jfl I don't think your parents will like them.

tell me what's up in the dms keep me updated.

yeah I'll get you sorted send me the details,
JFL ill ask them now if thwy would let me do that.

Need to be on my best behaviour so they dont cuck me by forcing me to takecare of my cousin

Why wouldnt my parents like them? I mean its not like ill meet them with ur bhais theyll just ask for a picture and name jfl

Ill dm u

Send your face to users like @aspiringexcel @Michael Myers etc they’ll tell you I mog to shit

, or we can find some non black non asian neutral user to judge this.

most black guys in my uni are incel despite their best efforts to fashionmax. muh bee bee see says the nigger packing a baby carrot with 30k posts
I haven’t seen him but you obviously mog. Because chances are small that he mogs.