[Success] I got moles removed from my face and increased by .5 points

God

Trainee
I had 3 moles removed from my face. I had some friends rate me and they honestly put me at a 4. They said if I shaved my mustache and facial hair, I'd be a 5 (Now I'm a 5.5) So I did just that. I feel a lot better. I am working out now and growing out my hair. Getting moles removed isn't too expensive and your insurance can cover most of the costs if not all. I recommend you do this because it clears up your face more and makes you look clean.

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
I had 3 moles removed from my face. I had some friends rate me and they honestly put me at a 4. They said if I shaved my mustache and facial hair, I'd be a 5 (Now I'm a 5.5) So I did just that. I feel a lot better. I am working out now and growing out my hair. Getting moles removed isn't too expensive and your insurance can cover most of the costs if not all. I recommend you do this because it clears up your face more and makes you look clean.
Don't trust normie ratings boyo. They're mostly bluepilled. Go by psl system

https://lookism.net/Thread-The-PSL-rating-system-explained-Useful-thread

But good job on ascending. Any progress is good progress. Keep at it boyo

Afrikancel

🅟🅞🅟🅞 🅒🅡🅔🅦
Keep at it dude

Gandy

HQNP
I have a mole on my face that’s pretty bad and have considered this. Will it leave any scars?
No, it leaves no scars and the redness fades in 4-5 days. They have very advanced methods of removal these days and it only costs a few hundred bucks at most even without insurance. I had one on my face and it was frozen & cut off, the bill was $140. Less than a week later there was just clear skin, the same color as the surrounding skin.

StormlitAqua

23 Year Old Virgin Male
No, it leaves no scars and the redness fades in 4-5 days. They have very advanced methods of removal these days and it only costs a few hundred bucks at most even without insurance. I had one on my face and it was frozen & cut off, the bill was $140. Less than a week later there was just clear skin, the same color as the surrounding skin.
Holy shit life fucking fuel I’m gonna investigate this.

Gandy

HQNP
Holy shit life fucking fuel I’m gonna investigate this.
Mine was performed by Robert Caridi M.D. he's based in Austin but he also does work at other private clinics when requested. His clinic is Westlake Plastic Surgery, if you check his online reviews on various sites he has a very good reputation. So you know he wont butcher your face

StormlitAqua

23 Year Old Virgin Male
Mine was performed by Robert Caridi M.D. he's based in Austin but he also does work at other private clinics when requested. His clinic is Westlake Plastic Surgery, if you check his online reviews on various sites he has a very good reputation. So you know he wont butcher your face
I live in Ohio. Texas is a long ass flight just to remove a mole. Thanks a ton for the info though.

My scars went away in about a week. Best investment I've made lately
Who did yours? How did you go about getting the procedure? Cost?

God

Trainee
I live in Ohio. Texas is a long ass flight just to remove a mole. Thanks a ton for the info though.

He is a dermatologist in Colorado. I got it about two weeks ago and my insurance paid for everything.

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew

Ohio Master race. What area you from? (NW, NE, SE, central, or SW?)

StormlitAqua

23 Year Old Virgin Male
I'm very near where you used to live (NW)
NW Ohio had WAAAAYYY more conservative and traditional girls then here in NE Ohio. Toledo and it's "suburbs" (Maumee? Perrysburg? IDK if that place even had "suburbs") were way more conservative and traditional as a whole. Sure, it wasn't as traditional as some backwoods areas when you get 20 miles out of Toledo, but it was still way better than NE Ohio.

Here in NE Ohio, the Cleveland suburbs span an incredibly far distance, and its city and liberal influence has come with it. Cuyahoga County (where Cleveland is) is the most left-leaning county in the entire state. Living near a big city sucks because all the women are thots.

I have considered moving back to Toledo before.

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
NW Ohio had WAAAAYYY more conservative and traditional girls then here in NE Ohio. Toledo and it's "suburbs" (Maumee? Perrysburg? IDK if that place even had "suburbs") were way more conservative and traditional as a whole. Sure, it wasn't as traditional as some backwoods areas when you get 20 miles out of Toledo, but it was still way better than NE Ohio.

Here in NE Ohio, the Cleveland suburbs span an incredibly far distance, and its city and liberal influence has come with it. Cuyahoga County (where Cleveland is) is the most left-leaning county in the entire state. Living near a big city sucks because all the women are thots.

I have considered moving back to Toledo before.
My girlfriend lives an hour south of Toledo in an even smaller town and apparently most of the girls there are virgins according to her. One of her kinda cute friends hasn't even kissed a dude yet

StormlitAqua

23 Year Old Virgin Male
My girlfriend lives an hour south of Toledo in an even smaller town and apparently most of the girls there are virgins according to her. One of her kinda cute friends hasn't even kissed a dude yet
JFL I need to go back then. I'm stuck in NE now since I bought a house though. I knew of girls form that area you describe when I lived in Toledo and they were the least thotty women I had ever met. They didn't like me though but that's another story.

I miss NW Ohio. Maybe the "grass is always greener" though...

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
JFL I need to go back then. I'm stuck in NE now since I bought a house though. I knew of girls form that area you describe when I lived in Toledo and they were the least thotty women I had ever met. They didn't like me though but that's another story.

I miss NW Ohio. Maybe the "grass is always greener" though...
Yeah...always nice to know good women still exist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KrissKross Looksmaxing 14
left2die Looksmaxing 5
badromance Looksmaxing 34