i got pharma hgh

john788

john788

Platinum
so recently i went to an endocrinologist and checked my blood for a couple of tests which included hgh and igf-1 (they we re both low) and my test is at 474ng/dl (i dont know why because i dont eat like shit all the time, i never was a chronic masturbator or idk might be the EFM radiation that is close to my dick, i need help on how to get more test). in the next month or this month i will be getting injected with pharma hgh at a hospital here in my country. if you guys have any tips for me to follow while doing this, pls tell me. My other levels like calcium zinc magnesium etc they we re all at normal levels nothing crazy. Im not skinny nor fat im in between sitting at 56,5kg at 5'5 (im 16) Pls help, thanks

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Lethbridge
What’s estrogen like?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
i havent checked that because i forgot sadly but i will check it soon, anyhting else i should check?
Get growth plates scanned if you haven’t already? Not sure what else tbh

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Osie
Vit deficiencies? Just spitballing

• +1
Reactions: Osie
anyone alive in this forum? bump

how many IUs and price

16 iu/ml for 100 euro

• Woah
Reactions: Lethbridge
yep no one is alive

take alpha-gpc, a ghrp and a ghrh
(Do your own research)

• +1
Reactions: rares54
take alpha-gpc, a ghrp and a ghrh
(Do your own research)
nigga im already taking growth hormone isnt this shit the best thing?

nigga im already taking growth hormone isnt this shit the best thing?
stupid graycel, what i have cited is complementary

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill, m0ss26 and rares54
so recently i went to an endocrinologist and checked my blood for a couple of tests which included hgh and igf-1 (they we re both low) and my test is at 474ng/dl (i dont know why because i dont eat like shit all the time, i never was a chronic masturbator or idk might be the EFM radiation that is close to my dick, i need help on how to get more test). in the next month or this month i will be getting injected with pharma hgh at a hospital here in my country. if you guys have any tips for me to follow while doing this, pls tell me. My other levels like calcium zinc magnesium etc they we re all at normal levels nothing crazy. Im not skinny nor fat im in between sitting at 56,5kg at 5'5 (im 16) Pls help, thanks

Your test levels aren't low for your age, they are normal. Your HGH and IGF-1 levels will begin to decline even in your late teenage years, contrary to popular belief. Also, if you don't have any levels that are too high or too low at 16, it might be natural. You might naturally have low IGF-1 and HGH values genetically and based on your current lifestyle.

But this doesn't mean you won't be a great responder to the phrama HGH. Also, to get a more clear view, you'd need to have gotten your e2 levels tested, your liver values tested, and your thyroid values tested, as those all have a pretty big correlation to your HGH and IGF-1 levels.

Your test levels aren't low for your age, they are normal. Your HGH and IGF-1 levels will begin to decline even in your late teenage years, contrary to popular belief. Also, if you don't have any levels that are too high or too low at 16, it might be natural. You might naturally have low IGF-1 and HGH values genetically and based on your current lifestyle.

But this doesn't mean you won't be a great responder to the phrama HGH. Also, to get a more clear view, you'd need to have gotten your e2 levels tested, your liver values tested, and your thyroid values tested, as those all have a pretty big correlation to your HGH and IGF-1 levels.
i have TSH = 1.60 iui/ml, prolactin = 9.31ng/ml and anti-TPO= <10.0 iu/ml

ur test is fine although def not ideal. Just get sun and be active/not fat, that's pretty much all you can do for that unless you want to take enclo or hcg (which I would not recommend unless you actually feel like you're life quality is being affected by those levels). Those 2 compounds can increase your endogenous test levels and aren't too risky but also increase estrogen and will fuse plates faster.

ur test is fine although def not ideal. Just get sun and be active/not fat, that's pretty much all you can do for that unless you want to take enclo or hcg (which I would not recommend unless you actually feel like you're life quality is being affected by those levels). Those 2 compounds can increase your endogenous test levels and aren't too risky but also increase estrogen and will fuse plates faster.
my main point is too grow taller right now so i need to keep my plates open. do you know how could i do that?

my main point is too grow taller right now so i need to keep my plates open. do you know how could i do that?
Get an aromatase inhibitor ASAP. This will likely lower your igf-1 further so you need to get HGH or blast peptides along with it. Make sure to eat 200g protein/day and sleep 10 hrs

you need an AI too

t is fine, get aromatase inhib

where are you? hgh is expensive asf

Steal me some vials

what prompted the visit to the endo?