I got surgery many days ago and I'm rotting right now. Looksmaxxing is very sad, I am on the sad side of looksmaxxing, fixing shit genetics on my face

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
I'm rotting on here and also on r/aznidentity and also I am watching many AMWF channels on youtube, it gives me lifefuel and I pretend that I am the korean guy with the Russian stacy it is cute.

When I am not rotting during the day I am doing programming challenges for fun.

I try not to look in the mirror right now because I because I look very ugly right now because a lot of swelling and I really don't like seeing myself so ugly it makes me want to rope. I am on my bed almost all day with my computer.

I have been very sad a lot. I have no one to talk to, not even my parents, I am scared of them and it is awkward talking to them, when I was younger I couldn't talk to them I hope one day I will but I don't think I can I have to accept the truth (blackpill) and I want the confidence to at least talk to strangers outside. I text my parents and they are supportive.

I have gotten 3 surgeries already and I'm not 18 yet, almost though. I still can't go outside without a mask even after my chin implant, but I hope that after my jowl mound liposuction that I did and after that when I get rhino and paranasal implants I will be able to go outside without mask and especially moving to the west which I am planning to do soon, I already got in good university in West it is cheaper than if I go in my country.

I am just so addicted to white girls. I am doing every looksmax I can do. I don't want any white girl to see my shit nose or shit neck. I don't even know if I will be able to neckmaxx fast enough. Neck is very genetics I can make it more defined and more muscle but the size will be hard to increase because small neck bone. I am training neck right now and eating a lot during my swelling recovery.

I hope it will be worth all of this.

*** I'm not going to post my face right now because swelling makes me ugly and last time I had a lot of swelling after my implant everyone laughed at me and it was too bad for my mental health.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo, RoyaleWithCheese and Yuno_howitez
How tf did you get 3 surgeries before 18? Who financed them?

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss and sibience
Did you ever saw this channel tho? its AMWF https://www.youtube.com/@familykim
He were 27 when he met her, she were 17(legal age in Brazil btw). Shes from the south Brazil, there's almost only whites there(85% of the population), so if you want a white girl just geomaxx to Brazil

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: sibience
Another geomaxxing strategy focusing on white chicks would be search some poor blonde girls in the south africa slums

• +1
Only ethnic chads like Hamza are worthy of white girls you have to get a thai girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sibience, Dystopian and CristianT
What country?

• +1
Only ethnic chads like Hamza are worthy of white girls you have to get a thai girl

I don't want to but I might have to accept the blackpill in the future. I am still bluepilled right now so I have hope.

How tf did you get 3 surgeries before 18? Who financed them?
parents. lol

Another geomaxxing strategy focusing on white chicks would be search some poor blonde girls in the south africa slums
Good idea.

What country?

Ded Teletubbie GIF by MOODMAN

Typical chink slave to white pussy. Have some self respect nigga

• JFL
Reactions: flaco and sibience
You got a chin implant...? Jfl..

You need bimax retard

• Hmm...
Typical chink slave to white pussy. Have some self respect nigga

I am a slave to white girls. That is the truth, I used to think that I wanted to own them but I hope they will let me make them my slave.

I am fine with either way. I just want their attention.

You got a chin implant...? Jfl..

You need bimax retard

No I don't. Bimax is dumb and will make me look worse.

Are u chink? Thugmax kid

• Hmm...
I am a slave to white girls. That is the truth, I used to think that I wanted to own them but I hope they will let me make them my slave.

I am fine with either way. I just want their attention.

No I don't. Bimax is dumb and will make me look worse.
No it wont youre a dumb fucking retard chink literally
Dumber than a nigger and u r asian LMAO i hope u die. Stay an incel
Then retard jfl

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and sibience
Didnt read, just looksmax and enjoy life

• +1
Larp

• Hmm...
No it wont youre a dumb fucking retard chink literally
Dumber than a nigger and u r asian LMAO i hope u die. Stay an incel
Then retard jfl

My maxilla is good why would I want bimax and end up looking like a dog?

I'm one of the only non larpers on this site.

My maxilla is good why would I want bimax and end up looking like a dog?

I'm one of the only non larpers on this site.
learn what ccw rotation is nigger, it keeps ur upper jaw in same place but brings lower jaw / chin forward,

• JFL
learn what ccw rotation is nigger, it keeps ur upper jaw in same place but brings lower jaw / chin forward,

I know what that is, and I don't need that.

My gonial angle and jaw is good.

You are so lucky to have had your parents pay for 3 of your surgeries. Imagine having to go through university, work etc and pay for everything yourself only to ascend in your late 20s...

Meanwhile I'm probably going to get chewed out by my parents after my surgeries (mom will probably relent but dad will be super pissed)

No right to complain JFL.

• JFL
You are so lucky to have had your parents pay for 3 of your surgeries. Imagine having to go through university, work etc and pay for everything yourself only to ascend in your late 20s...

Meanwhile I'm probably going to get chewed out by my parents after my surgeries (mom will probably relent but dad will be super pissed)

No right to complain JFL.

But there is one thing... I am east asian.

family guy suicide GIF
suicide GIF
excited ralph wiggum GIF