I Hate Getting Mogged By Average Guys

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I hate being subhuman. I see guys that I think are slayers, because they are so much better looking than me, but the reality is that even THEY aren't turning girls' heads. It makes me feel so hopeless. It's already hard enough for an average guy to get laid, what chance do I have? All my experiences with girls just displayed how invisible I am to them. It sucks. Even the photos I see of users here just makes me feel like utter shit. You people mog the shit out of me with your long mandibles, tan skin, good eye areas. I'm disgusting.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Frontal, GrewWrong, Ropemaxing and 5 others
Hey man. How old are you?

Between 21-25
Sheeet just become muslim. Go to a northern african country to the mountains where there is no wifi and marry you a beautiful african wife that will make you dinner everyday before prayer:feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: harshpollution and SHARK
Even the photos I see of users here just makes me feel like utter shit. You people mog the shit out of me with your long mandibles, tan skin, good eye areas
Tbh don't worry too much about it. The real subhuman's here would never show their face. Hell 90% of guys in the rating section mog me and I actually had a few IOIs( although the girls were subhuman like me)

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
I hate being subhuman. I see guys that I think are slayers, because they are so much better looking than me, but the reality is that even THEY aren't turning girls' heads. It makes me feel so hopeless. It's already hard enough for an average guy to get laid, what chance do I have? All my experiences with girls just displayed how invisible I am to them. It sucks. Even the photos I see of users here just makes me feel like utter shit. You people mog the shit out of me with your long mandibles, tan skin, good eye areas. I'm disgusting.
unless you are a manlet, everyone can save money for surgery and become above average

• +1
Dont feel bad man your gonna make it

• +1
We'll all gonna make it brah. Wageslave and save up for surgery brah

• +1
Tan skin is shit tbh

Fair skin = ideal

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit and samm735
I'm disgusting.
we all are brother
but we are going to mog the next generation of young slayers

looking to future surgeries it the only thing which keeps me going tbh
Even the photos I see of users here just makes me feel like utter shit
its true bro. we should have a separate section for chads so that they dont make us feel like shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I hate getting mogged by subhumans,
I have descended.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and mido the slayer
I have fair skin, i enjoy having a very light tan, think it gives me a nice glow
I look better with fair milky skin

I morphed my self with tan skin and I look worse tbh
Everyone is different

Having a tan is a major tell to women you are healthy and active. Rather than dwelling in a cave you are out hunting. Unless you live in India.

Bro don't stress, if you can make a lot of money and max out your looks via surgery and healthy habits you could be an ideal candidate once women are looking for a provider. Just don't expect them to be very faithful, thus spin plates.

Having a tan is a major tell to women you are healthy and active. Rather than dwelling in a cave you are out hunting. Unless you live in India.

Bro don't stress, if you can make a lot of money and max out your looks via surgery and healthy habits you could be an ideal candidate once women are looking for a provider. Just don't expect them to be very faithful, thus spin plates.
funny how times change, in the past having a tan was considered a sign of peasantry in Europe, as the peasants were tending to the fields in the sun whilst the nobles had fair skin from their high top lifestyles.

Personally i think the beta carotene glow is the ideal tan

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Different skin types have different tans, I'm lucky enough to go goldish rather than bronze. Have more lycopene in my diet but I get that beta carotene tan look. I think really fair skin types are more inclined to go gold instead of brown. Especially blondes.

funny how times change, in the past having a tan was considered a sign of peasantry in Europe, as the peasants were tending to the fields in the sun whilst the nobles had fair skin from their high top lifestyles.
Also funny how fresh fish and vegetables were considered peasant food while sweets and bakery products were reserved only for the wealthy

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and samm735
Pizza was peasant food, now it costs as much as a normal meal.