I hate talking to male zoomers

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Girls are ok but the men are all brain rotted N3ON, ADIN ROSS clones like the things they find funny are litteral braincel killers

Like that’s being NT in 2024? Laughing at this dumb shit?

There’s some 16 yo htn who keeps following me around trying to show me these dumb videos or talk about his little brain rot NIGGA I DONT CARE

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Zeruel, JL~ and 5 others
In all honesty women are higher iq at this point even the sluts have more interesting shit to talk about then these niggas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, dopaminebeyondfried, ascension and 2 others
In all honesty women are higher iq at this point even the sluts have more interesting shit to talk about then these niggas
nah nigga that’s cap, didn’t find 1 whore that said some interesting or remotely smart thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, butterworld, Iasacrko and 2 others
There’s some 16 yo htn who keeps following me around trying to show me these dumb videos or talk about his little brain rot NIGGA I DONT CARE
what are you doing around children OP 🤔🤨

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
nah nigga that’s cap, didn’t find 1 whore that said some interesting or remotely smart thing
In general the smartest are guys but usually guys fluctuate between either really smart or really dumb

Foids are at the middle point at least from my experience

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
what are you doing around children OP 🤔🤨
I don’t wanna be around them but I’m forced to

For some reason these lil niggas see me as some sort of cool example for them some edgy silent incel who gives them cigarettes if they insist enough

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, MusicMaxxingMidget and sub5c3l
In general the smartest are guys but usually guys fluctuate between either really smart or really dumb

Foids are at the middle point at least from my experience

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
iam 16 too, am i annoying too 😔?

facts they act like monkeys with Tourette's

Girls are ok but the men are all brain rotted N3ON, ADIN ROSS clones like the things they find funny are litteral braincel killers

Like that’s being NT in 2024? Laughing at this dumb shit?