I have a hard time with adult males becuse i dont have a father

C

cyko

Iron
My mom is a single mom and she always raised me and my sister alone so i never really had a father figure to look up to and play with, i was never taught how to be a man i always had to figure out shit alone

Whenever i see my friends and their dads having a good time togther i always get that feeling of jelousy that i will never have somthing like that with anyone and when i speak with their dads it's always kind of awkward beacuse i dont know how to talk with them.

I just hope that when i will marry and have kids i will be a good father and do the things for them that i never experienced and got to do.

Sorry for bitching a lot yall can flame me for being fatherless i just had to get some shit of my mind and vent cause i dont feel comfortable talking about this with my IRLs.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 62902, The Antichrist and 8 others
It's tough for you bro. But one thing I'll say is never look up to any of the "slayers" or "Chads" on this site as role models, they're all frauds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62902, The Antichrist, cyko and 1 other person
You need to be a man who is in such physical shape that it intimidates other men. That's when you can get friends without being a suckup.

• +1
Reactions: cyko, kebab and AlbinoMaxxer
Not your fault, we live in a shit society man no kid should grow up fatherless. Keep your head up and push on, you will do good.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, k1llsw1tch, cyko and 2 others
Keep your chin up like @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: cyko and ascension
Keep your chin up like @the BULL
Keep your chin up pal there's always more to look forward to in life

Dickhat3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cyko and kebab
Keep your chin up pal there's always more to look forward to in life
Thanks bro, genuinely.
really helped me to vent here and clear my mind its 3am rn so im boutta head to sleep

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
i had a father and he ignored me and didn't ever play with me

• So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 62902
Most of us are just a bunch of lost males, looking for meaning. But unfortunately, our genetics gave us a constant experience of tragedy.
Circumstances that we can't change and against our will. For most of us, life is basically a gamble.

My father would always criticize me and sometimes beat me until i beat his ass at 16 and now he is tamed

Being fatherless is good just look at low inhib BBCs (highest fatherless rate) compared to high inhib Asians (lowest fatherless rate)

Last edited: