I have no desire to socialize anymore

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
It's officially over now Boyos, I'm pure schizotypal now. I have no drive to talk to anyone about anything, I almost ALWAYS prefer solitude, being around people in general and especially people my age is like walking on a mine field, say the wrong thing your reputation blows up, especially since I'm a mid LTN whose non NT I have to be VERY cautious with what I say to avoid criticism, it's fucking exhausting. I'm done man

• +1
Reactions: NERG_72, Deleted member 34058, 케이제이 and 1 other person
wow you are so special. not like the billions of other humans that feel the same.

wow you are so special. not like the billions of other humans that feel the same.
Most people enjoy and crave socializing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, albe.ORG and lilith
you do want to socialize but youre just afraid because of trauma from negative reinforcement so you choose the easy route

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and 케이제이
you do want to socialize but youre just afraid because of trauma from negative reinforcement so you choose the easy route
Maybe

But when I was in school getting treated like shit I still had the desire, it's completely gone now

Socializing is boring

Post reminds me of that one redditfag who complained about being too smart to enjoy "casual conversation" with normies, whereas he wanted to talk about "deep philosophical subjects". Needless to say, you are either a complete weirdo who says unhinged shit and/or extremely awkward, or you need to find some hobbies so you can relate to others, that are considered normal, like how looksmax is considered weird to the average bluepilled.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Post reminds me of that one redditfag who complained about being too smart to enjoy "casual conversation" with normies, whereas he wanted to talk about "deep philosophical subjects". Needless to say, you are either a complete weirdo who says unhinged shit and/or extremely awkward, or you need to find some hobbies so you can relate to others, that are considered normal, like how looksmax is considered weird to the average bluepilled.
Never claimed I'm special or superior to others, I'm socially aware to never tell people about the black pill, that's a fucking golden rule

socializing didnt do anything for me. every person i met had other friends from before. people just have the same friend groups since they are 12 rly and it never changes EVER

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Never claimed I'm special or superior to others, I'm socially aware to never tell people about the black pill, that's a fucking golden rule
I never said u were but if you hyper-specialize into subjects that other people arent interested in or considers weird u won't have much to talk about. People at work generally converse about anything (ex, current events, how their life is going, etc). You don't need to always try to be interesting or enjoy the conversation, sometimes you can just talk to people for the sake of it. I find it really easy to listen in to peoples conversations to see what they like/enjoy, what topics they usually talk about etc. If I find it interesting I might read up on it or research it and join in next time they bring it up, otherwise being good at small talk is generally fine, although most of the time, useless chit-chatter.