I have the grades to apply for the best university in australia

P

peluda

Iron
But I cant afford the fucking 37K USD per year fees.

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: Which western countries give scholarships to intl students

over if you dont moneymaxx. just contact them about a possibility of having a scholarship.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
We don't want u here in the west ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: future_mogger, mortis, ManletBlackcel and 3 others
why not study in your country?

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger and peluda
why not study in your country?
I want Australian citizenship and Australia mogs uk by every metric so quality of life is much better so it’s more fun to study there
Uk fell off 💀

its cheaper in Pakistan

• JFL
Reactions: peluda
I want Australian citizenship and Australia mogs uk by every metric so quality of life is much better so it’s more fun to study there
Uk fell off 💀
At least we have raw milk legalized but sure fuck off to spider island.

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger
What r ur a levels if they are good enough go goto Australia unis as intl why not goto oxbrdige/imperial which are better than the best aussie unis?

• +1
Reactions: peluda
What r ur a levels if they are good enough go goto Australia unis as intl why not goto oxbrdige/imperial which are better than the best aussie unis?
AAA or AAB. Will be told if its a A or a B tomorrow. If its an A I will apply to imperial and Kings college London. (Oxbridge deadline passed)

If its a B I will still manage to get into some Russell group uni like uni of Bristol or something
Idk if that would be respected tho
(Btw my entry requirements r lower since im from poor socioeconomic background)

Anyway I wanted to try a chance at Aussie unis for better Quality of life. but i got raped by the moneypill. I think i will just have to go domestic. Thx for the suggestion

AAA or AAB. Will be told if its a A or a B tomorrow. If its an A I will apply to imperial and Kings college London. (Oxbridge deadline passed)

If its a B I will still manage to get into some Russell group uni like uni of Bristol or something
Idk if that would be respected tho
(Btw my entry requirements r lower since im from poor socioeconomic background)

Anyway I wanted to try a chance at Aussie unis for better Quality of life. but i got raped by the moneypill. I think i will just have to go domestic. Thx for the suggestion
its too expensive. better you try there for masters boyo. grind hard, and youll make it