i keep theorizing "maybe she is the love of my life and she is just testing me, i should just keep going after her

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
i also theorize that this is all just overreacting, ill probably forget her in a week since i'm used to this shit.

i told her before, if she don't want to see me anymore i'll quit the job. last time she called she asked me to quit the job. the question is should i go to work tomorrow or not.

if i go i'm the man of my words, if i don't go maybe she sees me as a pussy who can be controlled by some 20yo girl.

i should just show up at work and if she told me why i came i'd just say "none of ur business". then i keep ignoring her for a month until she crawls back to me, i'd keep looksmaxing and going gym in the meantime. might even date another girl there just to make her jealous. thats ez for me cuz i'm legit good looking

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and MongolTurk
Instead She 's Just thinking what the fuck does this 50 kilos schizo insect wants from me lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and NattyMikeO
Maybe she is the love of your life, but you may not be the love of her life.

I love my oneitis more than anything, I would quit using cocaine and quit smoking cigarettes in a heartbeat if she asked me too. I love her more than her family loves her, I love her more than any husband or boyfriend will in the future. My love for her is unconditional, if she were in a fire and lost her looks, I would still love her. If we grew old together and she developed dimentia and was unable to function, I would care for her and love her all the same.

With all that said, I'm a fucking nobody in her life. She doesn't care about me, barely knows my name, and is made uncomfortable by my continuous staring. This is a circumstance that could only come to be because of the brutal randomness of nature, or some sick joke by a higher power; either way, love is almost never mutual.

MongolTurk

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Why did u offer smth like this?

Wbm56vq548jb1

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly