I noticed that ethnic men prefer Latina and light MENA women, and white/white adjacent men prefer east Asian and HAPA women.

I think this tends to be true though I think it’s multiple factors. It’s partly cultural since Latinos and Blacks have more similar cultures both being lower income and originating in the more conservative and masculine south. You can see this in on the amount of gangsters who act black but are latino or the amount of latinos saying the n word and growing up in hood areas. While Asians tend to fit better into educate white culture doing especially well in school.
As a mulatto I don’t find Asians that attractive most are ltbs. Latinos are basically just tan white girls tho to me so they’re pretty similar in ranking. Genetically its kinda funny since Latinos are a mutt mix of Asian NativeAmerican and Spanish White.

As a mulatto I don’t find Asians that attractive most are ltbs. Latinos are basically just tan white girls tho to me so they’re pretty similar in ranking. Genetically its kinda funny since Latinos are a mutt mix of Asian NativeAmerican and Spanish White.
Latinas are tanned white women to ethnics which is why they are very popular

Genetically its kinda funny since Latinos are a mutt mix of Asian NativeAmerican and Spanish White.
Latinos are not mixed with Asian but native Americans developed from Asian peoples coming to Americas so they’re a mixture of that plus whites.
Latinas are tanned white women to ethnics which is why they are very popular
Yea I wouldn’t marry one but in terms of smv their equal to me.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Latinos are not mixed with Asian but native Americans developed from Asian peoples coming to Americas so they’re a mixture of that plus whites.
Mestizas look similar to HAPAs yet ethnics strongly prefer the former.
Yea I wouldn’t marry one but in terms of smv their equal to me.
they're too trashy

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
SEA women fit the white beauty standard (slim, neotenous, pretty face), whereas Hispanic women fit the ideal 'black' beauty standard (thick hips, large breasts, fuller lips).
Both Primates

I hate white females as an ethnic male but want to tear one apart with my cock so bad

• Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back