I think somebody tried to break into my house

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
I noticed a car in front of my house blocking the whole way. I opened the window to take a closer look at it and I saw some strange man standing on the other side of the road, he looked at me frightened as if I caught him in the middle of something illegal, he immediately walked to the car and drove away.

This happened at 4 in the morning.

I’m not saying i intimidated him, but for sure this was a strange situation, not only because he almost pissed himself when i looked at him (the power of being a dark triad looking ethnic)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and incelmogger
I’ve always wanted to experience this

Bruh scared off his doordash driver

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger
It was me. I was going to get into your house and rape your mom.

I’ve always wanted to experience this
Someone already tried to break into the house in the past. I am literally the only male in the block with only 2 other apartments, since then they asked for my number so they can call me when they notice something strange again

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
my greatest fear as a child was being home alone during invasion now i prepare and long for one

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
You’re ethnic ? wtf

This is just some reddit post isn’t it

I noticed a car in front of my house blocking the whole way. I opened the window to take a closer look at it and I saw some strange man standing on the other side of the road, he looked at me frightened as if I caught him in the middle of something illegal, he immediately walked to the car and drove away.

This happened at 4 in the morning.

I’m not saying i intimidated him, but for sure this was a strange situation, not only because he almost pissed himself when i looked at him (the power of being a dark triad looking ethnic)
IMG 3350