I think studyhacks face is so underrated

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

U.S.S umbrella corporation
sincerely, his face does not seem so ugly then with a beard it would be much better because it has a long face. It looks orb but with a normal eye area

He is the very face of this forum tbh

The PSL community judges guys from a biased perspective, most people here think masculine faces are always better than feminine ones and that bone structure always wins over other facial features. StudyHacks is a case where he gets a low PSL rating but a high IRL rating. I would actually say normie ratings from fat fucking blackpilled whores* are better than us guys trying to analyze everything and put it into an objective science

*All women are blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 245
I can't actually believe someone has made a thread about my fucking face?! Why, thank you!!! I'm legit confused as to what I should think of this, brahs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and UltraExtremeIntense
Wrong section.

But yeah i agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Yea I agree he has a great eye area imo his pct is crazy :chad:

Yea I agree he has a great eye area imo his pct is crazy :chad:
The fuck? I thought I had neutral canthal tilt. This is legit getting more and more interesting :O thx brahs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown
The PSL community judges guys from a biased perspective, most people here think masculine faces are always better than feminine ones and that bone structure always wins over other facial features. StudyHacks is a case where he gets a low PSL rating but a high IRL rating. I would actually say normie ratings from fat fucking blackpilled whores* are better than us guys trying to analyze everything and put it into an objective science

the interesting thing about studykacks, even if it has a rather feminine and not squared face, still has a good facial harmony and positive ct. Then it is not true that the chin is horrible, honestly i saw worse

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
the interesting thing about studykacks, even if it has a rather feminine and not squared face, still has a good facial harmony and positive ct. Then it is not true that the chin is horrible, honestly i saw worse
I have a feminine face? :lul::lul: the fuck:lul::lul::lul::lul:fuck fuck fuck:lul::lul::lul:

Seems just above average, like 55-60th percentile.

I have a feminine face? :lul::lul: the fuck:lul::lul::lul::lul:fuck fuck fuck:lul::lul::lul:
Well not feminine, the correct term is androgynous; people say you have a feminine face because it is lacking masculinity, not that it has femininity.

he has a normal a bit above average face, for his race atleast. he gets mogged in netherlands so fucking bad.

he has a normal a bit above average face, for his race atleast. he gets mogged in netherlands so fucking bad.
Niggah what do I have to do with the Netherlands? I'm in fucking Germany lmao:lul::lul::lul:

However

Ri5e6qfnswuw84oc
Ri2iyqy1ybfdkw8g

Gonna have to admit female logic is fucking hilarious lmao they're so fucking retarded. In the beginning they upvote my pic like all hell, and then the downvoting-spiral begins :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I predict an absolute shitshow regarding the rates by tomorrow rofl

The blank stare is a bit creepy to me. It would be better if he were smiling, in my opinion , and wearing a shirt."

Yeah? What about Brad Pitt's or Chris Hemsworth's naked body you dumb fucking femoid rofl. At least stop with the excuses. God.

Agreed. Women would rather fuck a guy like study hacks than this guy

Muh PSL
Muh bones

• +1
Reactions: Wincel

Yeah, your phenotype and harmony is more appealing.

Plus the Indian's bones are a bit too extreme. But even if you increased his gonial and shaved off a bit of his jaw I still can't see women going crazy over him.

Yeah, your phenotype and harmony is more appealing.

Plus the Indian's bones are a bit too extreme. But even if you increased his gonial and shaved off a bit of his jaw I still can't see women going crazy over him.
if his color was white it would be a different story, your argument to disprove bones is invalid because that guy has the color of shit on his face
Niggah what do I have to do with the Netherlands? I'm in fucking Germany lmao:lul::lul::lul:

However

View attachment 14068View attachment 14069

Gonna have to admit female logic is fucking hilarious lmao they're so fucking retarded. In the beginning they upvote my pic like all hell, and then the downvoting-spiral begins :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I predict an absolute shitshow regarding the rates by tomorrow rofl

Yeah? What about Brad Pitt's or Chris Hemsworth's naked body you dumb fucking femoid rofl. At least stop with the excuses. God.
even ion germany u get mogged topherwise u wouldnt bve here

if his color was white it would be a different story, your argument to disprove bones is invalid because that guy has the color of shit on his face

Not trying to disprove bones per se. Just trying to highlight that phenotype and harmony are just as important.

Not trying to disprove bones per se. Just trying to highlight that phenotype and harmony are just as important.
well phenotype is still bones and how they're placed so, it's mostly bonez, harmony is something else which is hard to explain, its like the first reaction you get when you look at someone,

Lol no :feelskek:

yes you do, you're nothing special stop this fucking cope, yes you are good looking but you're just another average german.
I'll tell you what: The more often you tell me "You're just an average German" the more likely I'll be to "go under the knife"

I'll tell you what: The more often you tell me "You're just an average German" the more likely I'll be to "go under the knife"
dude, i dont dislike you or anything. im getting a genio too, i am in the same situation as you

hes an utter subanimal. keep coping.

He mogs nibba
nibba is huge and white. until u have seen him in a photo with others around u will never know his true rating level. its insane. facial aesthetics = overrated.

hes an utter subanimal. keep coping.

nibba is huge and white. until u have seen him in a photo with others around u will never know his true rating level. its insane. facial aesthetics = overrated.
Facial aesthetics are literally 90% of it jfl no one gave a fuck about Jeremy Meeks height or frame when he went viral, or on tinder it’s face as well. Unless you’re 6’4 with a massive frame then yea it can help compensate for a bad face a bit but face is still king

Facial aesthetics are literally 90% of it jfl no one gave a fuck about Jeremy Meeks height or frame when he went viral, or on tinder it’s face as well. Unless you’re 6’4 with a massive frame then yea it can help compensate for a bad face a bit but face is still king
someone can set up a tinder test, a model face with manlet height

yeh because the girls just saw picture of him. keep bringing up exceptions. in real life its about ur whole looks and behaviour, not just ur face which is only really able to be analyzed in photos close up showing the face, real life is not close up. most people look the same facially. body size more important

yeh because the girls just saw picture of him. keep bringing up exceptions. in real life its about ur whole looks and behaviour, not just ur face which is only really able to be analyzed in photos close up showing the face, real life is not close up. most people look the same facially. body size more important
In real life people are looking at your face when talking to you as well, as long as you’re not a midget and have an average frame face is what will make or break you. Also behaviour is perceived by others based on what you look like mostly, if you look like a bitch facially your behaviour wont do shit if you act alpha or aggressive people will just laugh at you