I was rated 3-4 in Truerate me (Its over for me)

You actually are a 3-4. Stop using filtered photos on here, you imbecile. You want real ratings from us? Then post your ACTUAL photos on here. Not heavily filtered photos. R/truerateme wouldn't rate you that low on that photo, so I know you're full of complete and utter shit. You showed your true photo and got burned.

Time to show it on here too kid

You can clearly see my eye, nose, facial hair, hair and jaw. What else you want? I was rated based on those photos.. 3-4.. Subhuman Category..

You can clearly see my eye, nose, facial hair, hair and jaw. What else you want? I was rated based on those photos..

You're fucked bro. You're below average, high with estrogen AND low IQ.

Make a video. Just look at the lens and turn side ways left and right one time. It's not hard. Are you shy? Lmao.

You're pissing me off for some reason.

You're fucked bro. You're below average, high with estrogen AND low IQ.

Make a video. Just look at the lens and turn side ways left and right one time. It's not hard. Are you shy? Lmao.

You're pissing me off for some reason.

This old photo. I was opening my eyes and I just woke up.. I look shit. No matter what light you put. My UEE is noticeable here. When Im less tired my eyes will became more friendly looking and more derp and angry when Im tired.

Attachments

• rokt33.png
    rokt33.png
    349.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Your pheno is bad, because it's an ethnic pheno. Just how the things go.
But yes, colouring mostly. You look middle eastern dark. Dark everything - hair, skin, eyes.
Though, people say dark = good, here. But for an ethnic, it makes you bleak and nothing special. All ethnics look the same. Sorry, not trying to insult you.
Imo, with that nose it's certainly over. Good thing that's something you can fix. With rhinoplasty?
Otherwise idk, I'm white and I struggle a lot. 2 dates in my entire life, so. Ethnic has got to be even worse, idk.
Pheno is cope. All that matters is the looks of an individual

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536

No that's so incorrect.

Pheno is massive.

The worse the pheno, the better the bone-structure must be.

Which is why it explains why ethnics must have an 8/10 bone-structure or they are fucked.

You can't be ethnic with a 6 or 7 bone-structure and be good looking. It's possible, but it's hard.

People love to saw jaw is law, but jaw is only law when your eye-area isn't fucked by pheno. Eye-area is 1# as long as your jaw is solid. Pheno is mainly the nose and eye-area.

• +1
This old photo. I was opening my eyes and I just woke up.. I look shit. No matter what light you put. My UEE is noticeable here. When Im less tired my eyes will became more friendly looking and more derp and angry when Im tired.
Leanmax you have better hair than 95% of this forum btw

Stop filtering your fucking photos. Jesus Christ.

No that's so incorrect.

Pheno is massive.

The worse the pheno, the better the bone-structure must be.

Which is why it explains why ethnics must have an 8/10 bone-structure or they are fucked.

You can't be ethnic with a 6 or 7 bone-structure and be good looking. It's possible, but it's hard.

People love to saw jaw is law, but jaw is only law when your eye-area isn't fucked by pheno. Eye-area is 1# as long as your jaw is solid. Pheno is mainly the nose and eye-area.
Nope. If you're a Nordic subhuman it's over. People cope with pheno because they think that's the problem. Women would rather want a good looking curry over subhuman white. All that matters is your looks, not the general looks of your phenotype

But pheno determines the looks...
Literally everything matters. The difference is just that different things matter more or less. Idk why you're trying to be contrarian. Same with blue eyes. They DO matter. Everything matters is the real law.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
I don't want to be offensive dude but you're a fucking faggot, calling cope on everything that any low IQ retard knows is important. Eye color, some shit I saw the other day can't recall, then pheno. This is getting tiring tbh

• +1
But pheno determines the looks...
Literally everything matters. The difference is just that different things matter more or less. Idk why you're trying to be contrarian. Same with blue eyes. They DO matter. Everything matters is the real law.
Ask any subhuman white of he'd rather be a chadpreet

• So Sad

You're a straight-up normie looking guy. 5/10

You have good zygo and good eyes, with a slightly ptosis on one of the eyes. Your lower-jaw is average and your chin is nice and square. With rhino to fix the nose which is basically a distraction, you would possibly climb to a decent-looking normie in at 6/10.

You're lucky your nose is too big/long and not too small/short, otherwise you wouldn't have been able to fix it. However your nose is the exact type of nose which is perfect for rhino and the surgeons out there operate on this type a lot. That's the only surgery you need. See how you look then and if you still aren't satisfied implants for jaw are the course of action.

Atm you're a 5/10 to people of your own ethnic background and probably 4.5/10 to everyone else. Straight normie. Average. Middle-tier.

Lol at you freaking out.

I don't want to be offensive dude but you're a fucking faggot, calling cope on everything that any low IQ retard knows is important. Eye color, some shit I saw the other day can't recall, then pheno. This is getting tiring tbh
Not my fault people cope
[automerge]1606339927[/automerge]
Not my fault people cope

Not my fault people cope
[automerge]1606339927[/automerge]

Not my fault people cope
You're the one coping bc you can't get laid despite having good pheno and blue eyes :lul: if you have very shitty features that won't save you, which I suppose you do

That is the dumbest argument I've ever heard.
I'd rather be chadpreet. I'm sure you would too. All that matters is your looks as an individual. No girl is turning you done for your race, they're turning you down because you're ugly

Ask any subhuman white of he'd rather be a chadpreet
I wouldn't tbh. The genes seem one of the worst. In general, has too many problems.
But really, you're making arguments that don't make sense.
The chadpreet is literally top of 0.01%, while subhuman white is top 80%. Idk why are you even comparing such things.

You're the one coping bc you can't get laid despite having good pheno and blue eyes :lul: if you have very shitty features that won't save you, which I suppose you do
You don't know what I look like. And probably won't ever because I'm not high inhib enough to post my face. You make up some story about me to feel better about your copes, cope

I wouldn't tbh. The genes seem one of the worst. In general, has too many problems.
But really, you're making arguments that don't make sense.
The chadpreet is literally top of 0.01%, while subhuman white is top 80%. Idk why are you even comparing such things.
5psl curry beats 4psl white. Doesn't have to be the extremes

Nope. If you're a Nordic subhuman it's over. People cope with pheno because they think that's the problem. Women would rather want a good looking curry over subhuman white. All that matters is your looks, not the general looks of your phenotype

Your arguments are laughable. I'm sorry.

You are picking the best pheno in Nordic people and saying if their face is long and they're recessed cucks, then they are subhuman regardless of pheno. So that means pheno is bullshit lol.

Saying stupid shit like a bird would choose a good looking curry over a subhuman caucasian is also a shit argument.

None of these arguments prove pheno is irrelevant.

None.

Your pheno is your base. If your pheno and base is curry, then you better hope you can cancel out the disadvantage you are at with other things. OR make your base about your jaw/cheekbones etc.

• +1
What fucking filter=? You can even see my fucking skin and pimples.... What fuck you want.
If that's really you, then nothing is wrong with your face dipshit. Just fix your disgusting subhuman nose and you will be fine. I've seen dudes with your exact phenotype get pussy.

I think this MUST be it. What else can it be? It's a bias towards his own shortcomings.

He is incapable of being objective because his pheno is decent and he isn't good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
Your arguments are laughable. I'm sorry.

You are picking the best pheno in Nordic people and saying if their face is long and they're recessed cucks, then they are subhuman regardless of pheno. So that means pheno is bullshit lol.

Saying stupid shit like a bird would choose a good looking curry over a subhuman caucasian is also a shit argument.

None of these arguments prove pheno is irrelevant.

None.

Your pheno is your base. If your pheno and base is curry, then you better hope you can cancel out the disadvantage you are at with other things. OR make your base about your jaw/cheekbones etc.
4psl white and 4psl ethnic are on the same playing field, and if they're not then they're not the same psl. If you believe race is important then you're blue pilled and most likely coping

I think this MUST be it. What else can it be? It's a bias towards his own shortcomings.

He is incapable of being objective because his pheno is decent and he isn't good looking.
You're never gonna see my face. Just lol at thinking I'm subhuman. If you want to believe I must be some reccessed ball of lard do it, I know it makes you feel better

I'd rather be chadpreet. I'm sure you would too. All that matters is your looks as an individual. No girl is turning you done for your race, they're turning you down because you're ugly

I am Indian and I am normie, or kinda decent normie at best.

To be EVEN CLOSE to Chad-preet I would need my IPD fixed and my left-eye canthal tilt fixed and my right-eye ptosis fixed. This is all because of pheno.

You can say lean down your face, but I still wouldn't be Chad-preet. The shape of the eyes are fucked and they are tired looking. That's caused by age, but it's also caused by the fact the Indian phenotype doesn't age well.

You're never gonna see my face. Just lol at thinking I'm subhuman. If you want to believe I must be some reccessed ball of lard do it, I know it makes you feel better

I don't believe you're subhuman. I can tell you're normie from the way you post and the beliefs you have. You're pissed at not being good looking and I know the feeling bro, I can say I really do. But at the end of the day, just because you'd choose Chad-preet over your normie White ass doesn't mean pheno doesn't mean anything.

There are less Chad-preets than Chad-lite whites. Why is that? Ask yourself.

4psl white and 4psl ethnic are on the same playing field, and if they're not then they're not the same psl. If you believe race is important then you're blue pilled and most likely coping
Just contradict countless scientific studies theory

To be EVEN CLOSE to Chad-preet I would need my IPD fixed and my left-eye canthal tilt fixed and my right-eye ptosis fixed. This is all because of pheno.

You can say lean down your face, but I still wouldn't be Chad-preet. The shape of the eyes are fucked and they are tired looking. That's caused by age, but it's also caused by the fact the Indian phenotype doesn't age well.

You're aging badly because of genetics and lifestyle, it has nothing to do with your race. People like to think everything stems from their race, it's the face. Not every curry looks the same. If white people have a higher psl rating on average then that's what helps them. 4psl is 4psl, regardless of race

Just contradict countless scientific studies theory
If 4psl whites aren't on the same playing field as 4psl curries then they're not both 4psl, understand. If whites do have an advantage that means they're most attractive on average, taking an individual of a race has no relevance to the average looks of that person's race

You're aging badly because of genetics and lifestyle, it has nothing to do with your race. People like to think everything stems from their race, it's the face. Not every curry looks the same. If white people have a higher psl rating on average then that's what helps them. 4psl is 4psl, regardless of race

Dude. This is why we work in generalisations.

Generally speaking you will find less good looking ethnics than you will whites and blacks and that's down to pheno.

Correct or incorrect?

I never once said every Indian/Pakistani was the same. It is simply HARDER. You have more obstacles in-front of you as an ethnic man. You need STAND-OUT GOOD FEATURES as an ethnic man. As a white-man you don't. You can reach good looking much easier.

didn't you have a high slay count, why haven't you settled down with a chick yet

You're a straight-up normie looking guy. 5/10

You have good zygo and good eyes, with a slightly ptosis on one of the eyes. Your lower-jaw is average and your chin is nice and square. With rhino to fix the nose which is basically a distraction, you would possibly climb to a decent-looking normie in at 6/10.

You're lucky your nose is too big/long and not too small/short, otherwise you wouldn't have been able to fix it. However your nose is the exact type of nose which is perfect for rhino and the surgeons out there operate on this type a lot. That's the only surgery you need. See how you look then and if you still aren't satisfied implants for jaw are the course of action.

Atm you're a 5/10 to people of your own ethnic background and probably 4.5/10 to everyone else. Straight normie. Average. Middle-tier.

Lol at you freaking out.

I have that Ptosis look only when I try to take photo... If I look at mirror both of my UEE is balanced.. Its annoying as fuck. So there is no way to me to ascend High tier normie?

This is my side profile. tOOK it with web camera when I had acne.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Still not as good as they look when using a dslr.
obviously, everyone knows selfies have distortion. many people on truerateme use outdoor pics that someone else has taken of them which are more accurate

• +1
Dude. This is why we work in generalisations.

Generally speaking you will find less good looking ethnics than you will whites and blacks and that's down to pheno.

Correct or incorrect?

I never once said every Indian/Pakistani was the same. It is simply HARDER. You have more obstacles in-front of you as an ethnic man. You need STAND-OUT GOOD FEATURES as an ethnic man. As a white-man you don't. You can reach good looking much easier.
Then pheno is irrelavent to individuals and by the way, your looks as an individual are all that matters. If you don't believe so you're not blackpilled

• Hmm...
didn't you have a high slay count, why haven't you settled down with a chick yet

16 is not high.

I was bogged down with work for 2-3 years and focused on just making money. I'm sorting my appearance out since the virus began and gave me the chance to lol. That's how I found this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6867
I have that Ptosis look only when I try to take photo... If I look at mirror both of my UEE is balanced.. Its annoying as fuck. So there is no way to me to ascend High tier normie?

This is my side profile.

take mirror photos bro, although i used selfies for my 3/4 and side and got 7 / 10

This is my side profile.

youre not 3-4/`0 though, would expect you to get 5 range easily at least

Then pheno is irrelavent to individuals and by the way, your looks as an individual are all that matters. If you don't believe so you're not blackpilled

You are deliberately not understanding my point. More interested in winning a little discussion with a stranger on a forum.

This is my side profile. tOOK it with web camera when I had acne.

Yup, that's because no-one spends thousands on a DSLR.

The average camera people use is shit and then they end-up getting a complex. Or filtering the photos to death.

You are deliberately not understanding my point. More interested in winning a little discussion with a stranger on a forum.
Your argument is that we work in generalizations. The original post was about an individual and his looks, his pheno is irrelavent if pheno is only relevant to generalizations. We are not all equal, pheno is not relevant to individuals

Yup, that's because no-one spends thousands on a DSLR.

The average camera people use is shit and then they end-up getting a complex. Or filtering the photos to death.

yEAH i struggle with my shitty as camera.. It just bad.. When I upload the pic in mail.. They LOok BLURRY AS FUCK. Thats why I add more contrast.. So people can see them more clearly.. but it can also fuck my skin coloring in progress.

Your argument is that we work in generalizations. The original post was about an individual and his looks, his pheno is irrelavent if pheno is only relevant to generalizations. We are not all equal, pheno is not relevant to individuals

Most Indians have a similar phenos. So they are relevant to individuals. A below average looking Indian will have a similar pheno to a good looking Indian. It's just that the good looking Indian had features which meant his face worked around it.

It's the same with African men, Jamaican men, Ghanian men, Greek men etc etc and what not.