Iconic YouTube fitness influencer that created the brand Alphalete talks us through how he copes with his eroding hairline from steroid abuse

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India
Man's a 30 year old Millennial looking 48

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ What he used to look like

What he looks like now^^^^

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
here's a fun fact, most of the early fitness influencers made their initial careers by abusing meth, this is probably also why they're ageing poorly.

many went out of their way to find the old jack3d after it was discontinued, because it contains DMAA, which is basically oral meth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Kama and MakinItHappen
here's a fun fact, most of the early fitness influencers made their initial careers by abusing meth, this is probably also why they're ageing poorly.

many went out of their way to find the old jack3d after it was discontinued, because it contains DMAA, which is basically oral meth.

These posts confirm your diagnosis for certain bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

jack3d was epic too bad i never tried it out

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Can someone explain to me what this Jack3d shit was?

Can someone explain to me what this Jack3d shit was?
meth in preworkout, 2 usa zogbots died from it so there was an investigation and it was banned

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, MakinItHappen and Orc

I suspect this dude like many other influencers was always on peds like anavar, test and Clen, but is now jumping on more potent gear since he can’t hide he’s addicted to the shit and dependent on it and has to mask it with excuse that he is trying to get his pro card. C’mon, it’s obvious he doesn’t have the genetics or physique to get in the big leagues. It’s sad but a cautionary tale for guys wanting to get on gear.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
I suspect this dude like many other influencers was always on peds like anavar, test and Clen, but is now jumping on more potent gear since he can’t hide he’s addicted to the shit and dependent on it and has to mask it with excuse that he is trying to get his pro card. C’mon, it’s obvious he doesn’t have the genetics or physique to get in the big leagues. It’s sad but a cautionary tale for guys wanting to get on gear.

It is definitely to get a pro card. You yourself just attested to that, with the statement that he doesn't have the genetic base to work from.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
It is definitely to get a pro card. You yourself just attested to that, with the statement that he doesn't have the genetic base to work from.
Yes, he wants the pro card but he doesn’t really need to prove anything cuz he’s already financially and status wise successful. I think he’s a high functioning addict/junkie at this point addicted to many drugs as evidenced by some sus posts recently where he’s slurring words and goin on tangents, as well as getting big and shredded etc. I think he’s using the excuse of going for pro card to do the drugs openly, whereas in the past he couldn’t admit to all his fans, friends and business associates that he’s not squeaky clean like he portrayed himself to be. Think about it. What the hell can he gain by going pro, he owns businesses and brands, he’s 10 steps ahead already. Only real reason he needs to keep doing roids is cuz he’s addicted, not cuz he needs a pro card.

I always think it’s crazy when these super jacked, good looking, rich and successful men are super insecure about their hairlines. Bradley Martin comes to mind. Dude is jacked as fuck, 6’3” and pretty good looking, multimillionaire, famous, insanely successful, yet he CONSTANTLY wears a fucking hat because he’s insecure about his hairline. I genuinely don’t understand it.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
It’s never enough for these people
They just ooze greed and selfishness

• +1
Reactions: highT
He already had the perfect physique, maybe even a bit more than that, for everyday general appeal. Though I’m sure he was still using PEDs, but probably much milder doses or safer compounds