[IDEA] Meetup with girl acquaintances after you looksmax

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
If you had any girl acquaintances before you looksmaxxed and hung out with them occasionally, and haven’t seen them in a few years, you should try this after you looksmax.

After I looksmax, I’m really tempted to hang out with some girls that I talked to/were friends with in high school (obviously 1on1) and see how their perception of me has changed. See if they’re sexually attracted/try to make sexual advances at me.

This would only work because I haven’t seen them IRL in almost 2 years and would look a lot different than I did when I was in high school.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, BigBoy, Deleted member 2012 and 16 others
Tbhh they would remember that im giga trash human who was scared of talking to them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, BigBoy, LowTierNormie and 10 others
If you had any girl acquaintances before you looksmaxxed and hung out with them occasionally, and haven’t seen them in a few years, you should try this after you looksmax.

After I looksmax, I’m really tempted to hang out with some girls that I talked to/were friends with in high school (obviously 1on1) and see how their perception of me has changed. See if they’re sexually attracted/try to make sexual advances at me.

This would only work because I haven’t seen them IRL in almost 2 years and would look a lot different than I did when I was in high school.

Yeah I’m def gonna do that to the girl that rejected me a year ago. Were friends for 2 years up until then until, well, that happened. Once I completely 100% looksmax (after going through with all my planned softmaxxes and more importantly hardmaxxes) I’ll be SURE to cross paths with her.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 3202, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
Yeah I’m def gonna do that to the girl that rejected me a year ago. Were friends for 2 years up until then until, well, thag happened. Once I completely 100% looksmax (after going through with all my planned softmaxxes and more importantly hardmaxxes) I’ll be SURE to cross paths with her.
What thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Expand your horizons and go meet all types of girls.

Fuck em and leave em in the past..if you see them you see them tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomguy1235, MoostWestThuisBest, RAITEIII and 13 others
Even after heavy surgeries (which you would't get) you would still be sub 4, so you wouldn't have a chance

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: DidntRead, john2, turkproducer and 2 others

i've thought about that, will do after i'm collagenmaxxed, acnefree, hairmaxxed and gymmaxed to the boneeeee

I also have this cope.
srs.
hope it’s not only cope tbh

Nibba I heard you are psl 3 max

Is that pic really you?

White guy with nct?

If it is man

Hate to break it to you

I also have this cope.
srs.
hope it’s not only cope tbh
Depends on how the girls perceived you, your starting base, and how hard you looksmax.

The only girl that has ghosted me would shit her pants rn

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, BlackPillChad and BigChinHispanic
nah i wouldnt, in most cases you cant change the opinions of girls, if they thought you were ugly even if you looksmax they will probably just see you in the same way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 3583
i need to ascend before asking out oneitis again

Even after heavy surgeries (which you would't get) you would still be sub 4, so you wouldn't have a chance
273F7D54 2821 4896 ADED 1DE38B9FA512

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 3962
you might be the worst poster on the site tbh

never insightful or funny

never posted anything useful

shit personality and mean for seemingly no reason

I never ignore users but holy fuck you’re now an exception

• +1
Reactions: Brandon10, nastynas, turkproducer and 5 others

bc he has crippling bbd and always stays inside and looks at models with compact midfaces and is completely delusional bc his mdr is 1mm off of jordan barrett’s.

now he’s gonna post the pic of my lens distorted screenshot from a vid i posted months ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Kade

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
These threads make me feel kinda bad for the autists residing here

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
bc he has crippling bbd and always stays inside and looks at models with compact midfaces and is completely delusional bc his mdr is 1mm off of jordan barrett’s.

now he’s gonna post the pic of my lens distorted screenshot from a vid i posted months ago
yeah i remember him saying how he would turn his neck and analyze good looking people’s midface length and his mom even commented on him doing it

I unironically hope he seeks help so he can stop acting like this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2846
w
yeah i remember him saying how he would turn his neck and analyze good looking people’s midface length and his mom even commented on him doing it

I unironically hope he seeks help so he can stop acting like this
wym turn his neck? his mom basically caught him mirin’ gl dudes? jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Kade
Depends on how the girls perceived you, your starting base, and how hard you looksmax.
Had girls grabbing my ass in high school before I started getting acne and depression JFL

Me? I have none remaining.

i have asked out every girl accuintanc eof mine and they blocked me on fb

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents and Ethnicope
If I tried this it wouldn't work at all. Hey you wanna hang out ok just send me a picture of your scalp first. Boom ded in my tracks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Luke LLL and Deleted member 2846
No girl worth doing this with I mog every girl in my city, and all of them have tried making sexual advances on me.

Depends on his starting point and determination
72D74743 9CA1 4884 A6C8 CAB694D03ACD 1 1

Better to behave like me, than being a bluepilled tard

Op always write threads like "surgeries don't give you more than 1 point in total" (which is true) and then open bluepilled shit like this
OP don't be delusional, in girl's view 1 point Is nothing, even psl 2 girls can fuck a male 3 points better than us
Why so mean niggu
Is OP a little girl who can't accept a critique?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LordGodcat

Op always write threads like "surgeries don't give you more than 1 point in total" (which is true) and then open bluepilled shit like this
OP don't be delusional, in girl's view 1 point Is nothing, even psl 2 girls can fuck a male 3 points better than us

i will try this on 2-3 girls i know after i looksmax and see what the results are.

R u down syndrome

I can do that in 2 minutes.
Just wearing a suit.

This is horrible.

I tried to do this, and all the girls I knew in high school are ugly as FUCK.

Especially if it's been years, they most likely let themselves go. Post prime.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans, RAITEIII and Usum

Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.

only works for white men

fuck, im ugly

Girls what are those

After I grew some stubble on minoxidil, I saw a girl I use to go to high school with and she said that I "look good" I mogged her

Yeah I’m def gonna do that to the girl that rejected me a year ago. Were friends for 2 years up until then until, well, that happened. Once I completely 100% looksmax (after going through with all my planned softmaxxes and more importantly hardmaxxes) I’ll be SURE to cross paths with her.
Revenge team.

nah i wouldnt, in most cases you cant change the opinions of girls, if they thought you were ugly even if you looksmax they will probably just see you in the same way
That's absolutely false, I used to be a lone kid and girls would hate me in primary school, but as soon as I went to secondary school, girls that didnt like me now wanted to be friends and shit, even became a pOpUlAR gUy