If I make this super detailed, high quality meta thread on testosterone, will any of you guys actually read it and implement the stuff I wrote?

Timmy

Timmy

Zephir
Will u fags even do it? If not then I don’t see the point in making such a thread to begin with.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30884, AsGoodAsItGets, imabetanumale and 4 others
Timmy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633, AsGoodAsItGets, bishōnenmaxxer and 3 others
No. Everyone here will just rot and consider surgeries they’ll never get

I'll read every single letter, babe

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28916, Deleted member 24410, Timmy and 1 other person
YES YES YES YES

DO IIIIT

talk about where to check t levels
how it feels to feel high-t
use cases for steroids

stuff like that

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: khasmax and Deleted member 24410
i will read it and increase me knowledge
but i will not implement it because i see no reason to TMAX

YES YES YES YES

DO IIIIT

talk about where to check t levels
how it feels to feel high-t
use cases for steroids

stuff like that
Yes, yes and no. This is purely gonna be a natty guide. I’m really reconsidering the whole idea of making this megathread, because if you think about it, I‘m using time and effort on making this thread. Like I have a visualization of how this thread will go out. Imo not worth it, unless u truly wanna change.

i will read it and increase me knowledge
but i will not implement it because i see no reason to TMAX
Whats the point then? Its like that of the matrix school system, teach people stuff that theyll never need.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
nope-wolfofwallstreet.gif

t levels alone are meaningless

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Yes, yes and no. This is purely gonna be a natty guide. I’m really reconsidering the whole idea of making this megathread, because if you think about it, I‘m using time and effort on making this thread. Like I have a visualization of how this thread will go out. Imo not worth it, unless u truly wanna change.
Good enough. I'm not a roider and never will be, but having explanations as to why you would want to use it seems like a good idea.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy
Will u fags even do it? If not then I don’t see the point in making such a thread to begin with.
@looksmidder ur not the fag tho.

• JFL
Reactions: looksmidder
kys fag

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Good enough. I'm not a roider and never will be, but having explanations as to why you would want to sue it seems like a good idea.
Man, making an anti roid thing, would have to be an entirely different thread with so much more research. The looksmaxxing thread i made here: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-absolute-final-guide-you-need-for-ascension.726533/#post-11427141 was heavily, heavily limited due to the fact that I was lazy. Im always like this. Imo this whole thread was incomplete and not detailed enough. Because I have so much knowledge on looks now.

(side tangent but the only thing i need in my looksmaxxing journey facially is just fix my masstetor assymetry, eyebrowmax and neckmax)

If I were to make such an article on test, I’d truly give it my all but I wouldn’t want to make it just a thread here, maybe a video on my yt channel.

• Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
(side tangent but the only thing i need in my looksmaxxing journey facially is just fix my masstetor assymetry, eyebrowmax and neckmax)
dm face
If I were to make such an article on test, I’d truly give it my all but I wouldn’t want to make it just a thread here, maybe a video on my yt channel.
plug it

inb4 wheat waffles jfl

Obviously not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410 and Timmy
No kys faggot

• +1
That was such a poorly made video I hated myself for it.
nigga you just made the vid how you do you already regret it 😭

Bookmarked

• +1
U mofos better share it wifh ur loved ones, male brocels. Bc I dont wanna waste my time knowing that some people havent actually implemented jack shit from the guide.
Bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Sub0
I Will read all the post, even if Is a wall text

Make tha thread pls.