If I want nothing but to change the shape of my chin from round to square

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Adding some more lateral width, then is a chin wing all that is needed? Would it need to be custom made? Would the wing blend in with the rest of my jawline, or is that a common issue that comes up?

Like where I made the arrows

Dfdfdfff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hasan3, Shrekguy3838, AscendingHero and 8 others
imo only implants can give you a square chin.
If you had mine you would be giga chad.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Lmao, Chadelite and 5 others
Let me guess, you would kill for that, right?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, Slob, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
Look up dacre Montgomery he has great square chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne

• +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
lol stop roleplaying as that dude, its autistic af.
Hes an elite slayer. If you looked like that you would have a legit harem of women lined up, not dreaming about 3mm more chin width

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 6401, only_ons and 6 others
lol stop roleplaying as that dude, hes an elite slayer. If you looked like that you would have a legit harem of women lined up
he isn’t. ur just jealous

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Deleted member 15099, Chadelite and 5 others
lol stop roleplaying as that dude, hes an elite slayer. If you looked like that you would have a legit harem of women lined up, not dreaming about 3mm more chin width
Its him, but Arvid mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slayerullah and Administrator
lol stop roleplaying as that dude, its autistic af.
Hes an elite slayer. If you looked like that you would have a legit harem of women lined up, not dreaming about 3mm more chin width
he is autistic like most ppl here, it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Slob, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
Legit Pitt tier you mog depp and DiCaprio imo and Barrett

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
im not knowledgable. but can you make it shorter to get rid of the round?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Amnesia
he isn’t. ur just jealous
so he legit looks like that? has he posted any pics with proof? This guy is a turbochad and is dreaming about eyelid retractions instead of turboslaying?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, godlikesz and 2 others
so he legit looks like that? has he posted any pics with proof? That guy is a turbochad and is dreaming about eyelid retractions instead of turboslaying rofl
yeah he has

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
yeah he has
+ he had difficulties for a long time to slay good quality girls. Without giga frauding height he was pretty much normie. Beeing non NT is a curse and only 8 psl dudes can get away once they'r super model - when teens opry and gandy were virgins/bullied

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
+ he had difficulties for a long time to slay good quality girls. Without giga frauding height he was pretty much normie. Beeing non NT is a curse and only 8 psl dudes can get away once they'r super model - when teens opry and gandy were virgins/bullied
he has actually posted proof? Hes like PSL7+, one of the best looking user ive seen. Cant believe this guy isnt slaying 24/7. OP must have turbo autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DianabolDownie and Deleted member 3043
I need something like this then?

Custom-Square-Extended-Chin-Implant-design-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Chadelite, CursedOne and 4 others
I think an implant is the only way, you're a turbochad tbh

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 6401
he has actually posted proof? Hes like PSL7+, one of the best looking user ive seen. Cant believe this guy isnt slaying 24/7. OP must have turbo autism
I already posted proof in a previous thread. Ive had multiple surgeries already bro and am a turbo autist cause I grew up with a brother who was a gigamogger and i had to watch other girls throw themselves at him my whole life, use mejust to get to him. etc

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Chadelite, CursedOne and 2 others
yes he did, various ways : connecting and validating it by his lookism account, posting a pic with his nickname, and another with his personal shirts.
He isn't, and he rather don't even want, he is right, it's overated. But he stills gets gl girls when he acts NT.
I need something like this then?

Custom-Square-Extended-Chin-Implant-design-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg
yes you would need if you want a square chin.
I don't see how chin wing can give you this result, since it's only for widening it not sharpening it.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
im not knowledgable. but can you make it shorter to get rid of the round?
Yeah even if somehow I could cut the bottom round part I still think more lateral wwidth would look good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Adding some more lateral width, then is a chin wing all that is needed? Would it need to be custom made? Would the wing blend in with the rest of my jawline, or is that a common issue that comes up?

Like where I made the arrows

View attachment 324261
I would research on how the implant would change your hollow cheeks tbh.

Btw you do anything for your skin?

• +1
botox asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Amnesia
he is such a good dude tho one of my faves although he almost always finds a way to subtle brag lol

• +1
  • JFL
Yeah even if somehow I could cut the bottom round part I still think more lateral wwidth would look good
idk how to photoshop but this is what i made with paint xd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and DianabolDownie
I would research on how the implant would change your hollow cheeks tbh.

Btw you do anything for your skin?

Tanning beds for 10 years 3x a week lol. Nothing topical but I have found giving up gluten (wheat barely rye and oats) to help immensely with my naturally dry skin. Also I take lots of fish oil and a strong multivitamin mineral supp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽. and Deleted member 3043
Bro you're literally already great looking. You have no reason to be on this site. Getting a square chin isn't going to make a difference. If you're not getting girls you have to be autistic to some degree.

Start mentalmaxxing and social circle maxxing asap. You're legitimately going to waste your entire youth worrying about things that don't matter when you could be slaying and enjoying life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, GordonFreeman and 3 others
box genioplasty and they can contour bone to square using a saw, maybe hairline lowering too?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, CursedOne, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
  • +1
Bro you're literally already great looking. You have no reason to be on this site. Getting a square chin isn't going to make a difference. If you're not getting girls you have to be autistic to some degree.

Start mentalmaxxing and social circle maxxing asap.
i mean at that point it's not for getting girls, it's for his self esteem and happiness, once doomed by your teenagehood inferiority complex and then blackpilled you can't go back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SexyMofo
You look like Channing Tatum if he mewed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted and Deleted member 3043
I already posted proof in a previous thread. Ive had multiple surgeries already bro and am a turbo autist cause I grew up with a brother who was a gigamogger and i had to watch other girls throw themselves at him my whole life, use mejust to get to him. etc
Holy shit dude. go and slay instead of worrying about that shit. you are already elite and basically have no guys on your level.
your lips are too narrow and wouldnt suit a wider chin btw. I tried chin widening fillers myself and removed everything because it made me look retarded. your chin already has good width, look at other guys like somerhalder, tom cruise who has a similar width and elite lower thirds. Only Haynes and Maher have wide chins but it suits their wide lips and jawline.

your only flaw is your shitty hairline. Makes you look older and less appealing for young girls

1B1CD54D FDBF 4160 AF7D 40CD834378CE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer, DianabolDownie and 2 others
Holy shit dude. go and slay instead of worrying about that shit. you are already elite and basically have no guys on your level.
your lips are too narrow and wouldnt suit a wider chin btw. I tried chin widening fillers myself and removed everything because it made me look retarded. your chin already has good width, look at other guys like somerhalder who has a similar width. Only Haynes and Maher have wide chins but it suits their wide lips and jawline.

your only flaw is your shitty hairline. Makes you look older and less appealing for young girls

View attachment 324303
In a previous comment he said he’s already slayed well enough and that he enjoys kicking it with his brother instead of hoes and that’s how life is supposed to be. You live your life and women just come to you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, curryslayerordeath and 3 others
You need to change your entire face you deluded 3/10

• +1
your lips are too narrow and wouldnt suit a wider chin btw. I tried chin widening fillers myself and removed everything because it made me look retarded. your chin already has good width, look at other guys like somerhalder, tom cruise who has a similar width and elite lower thirds. Only Haynes and Maher have wide chins but it suits their wide lips and jawline.

View attachment 324303
Imo the morph gives him too much height and chin wideness for his face.

• +1
i mean at that point it's not for getting girls, it's for his self esteem and happiness, once doomed by your teenagehood inferiority complex and then blackpilled you can't go back.
Getting a square chin isn't going to change that at all though. He says he's already gotten surgeries. He clearly already looks great so why is he still here blaming his issues on minor details?

You can't go back before you swallowed the black pill to ignorance of it but you can definitely improve your mental state, self esteem, and willingness to go out of your comfort zone which is what he needs to do obviously. He needs to make lifestyle changes and start interacting with people more. He's holding himself back from happiness - nothing else is in the way right now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SexyMofo, CristianT and 3 others
Implants would make your chin too big. Your 6.5 psl imo no reason to get more surgeries if not trying to make a living of acting/modeling and in that case i would focus more on eyes than chin in your case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII, 25thpercentile human and 1 other person
your lips are too narrow and wouldnt suit a wider chin btw. I tried chin widening fillers myself and removed everything because it made me look retarded. your chin already has good width, look at other guys like somerhalder who has a similar width. Only Haynes and Maher have wide chins but it suits their wide lips and jawline.

View attachment 324303

Thanks for the morph attempt and your thoughts. Yeah I guess a round chin in itself isnt a death sentence plenty of gl guys with it. I just dont know it more width would suit it.

Do you think I should style it into a fringe type style to cover some of my forehead like this

a929dce4cd26578f241cbcd91a6dcec5-jpg.257219

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and Deleted member 3043
Imo the morph gives him too much height and chin wideness for his face.
what do you call it when the jaw dosent match the chin? someone posted recently but i forgot

• +1
Getting a square chin isn't going to change that at all though. He says he's already gotten surgeries. He clearly already looks great so why is he still here blaming his issues on minor details?

You can't go back before you swallowed the black pill to ignorance of it but you can definitely improve your mental state, self esteem, and willingness to go out of your comfort zone which is what he needs to do obviously. He needs to make lifestyle changes and start interacting with people more. He's holding himself back from happiness - nothing else is in the way right now.
I do totally agree with you, but i don't believe it's possible anymore. In his case, unless forgetting about his looks which he can't - he doesn't even have mirror at home -, he needs to get rid of his self insecurities.
And that implies doing surgeries imo, eventho i'm not ok with that on average.
what do you call it when the jaw dosent match the chin? someone posted recently but i forgot
sidewise ? or frontally wise ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 25thpercentile human
Your chin is very good bro
The only thing that could be better is jaw insertion tbh
Your jaw would look more square

• +1
In a previous comment he said he’s already slayed well enough and that he enjoys kicking it with his brother instead of hoes and that’s how life is supposed to be. You live your life and women just come to you.
enjoying life = dreaming about eyelid retraction and jaw implants?

BDD is mostly cope but this guy is elite and should go and amog instead of doing a surgery with 0 benefits that has the potential of destroying his face. Amnesia you are like 28-30 now right? dont waste the last years of your youth when you look like a turbo slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Morpheus, SexyMofo and 1 other person
Implants would make your chin too big. Your 6.5 psl imo no reason to get more surgeries if not trying to make a living of acting/modeling and in that case i would focus more on eyes than chin in your case.
nothing to do on his eyes, he already done all surgeries that can be done on the eye area tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
I get a lotta girls, at this point its just for me, cause I wanna be the best possiblle self I can be. I likely will never get this done but its also fun to mental masturbate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6401, SexyMofo and 2 others

BDD is mostly cope but this guy is elite and should go and amog instead of doing a surgery with 0 benefits that has the potential of destroying his face.
imo he actually rather need to settle to a nice girl that will help him get rid of his mental issues than anything else. Slaying is actually only worsening the shit.
I get a lotta girls, at this point its just for me, cause I wanna be the best possiblle self I can be. I likely will never get this done but its also fun to mental masturbate.
Just try a good morph on tinder, and see how it goes. Girls won't notice your chin IRL tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5393

BDD is mostly cope but this guy is elite and should go and amog instead of doing a surgery with 0 benefits that has the potential of destroying his face.
its a valid point, cost benefit etc. Should I risk potentially messing up my face for ony a SLIGHT increase in overall looks. Prob not, but Im an autist soooooo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4887 and Vidyacoper
imo he actually rather need to settle to a nice girl that will help him get rid of his mental issues than anything else. Slaying is actually only worsening the shit.
true. he needs a sweet cutie gf and some friends asap before he gets too old

• +1
you ever plan to settle down?

• +1

You’re right on that part but that’s an illness that a few comments can’t cure tbh; the most I’ll do is MSE and neck lipo which is more of an enhancement than changing your looks. BDDCels will never experience happiness which is sad tbh. Enjoying life is just doing what you want to do and not chasing women all day. The only way to do that is Looksmax and live your life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5393