If I want nothing but to change the shape of my chin from round to square

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
its a valid point, cost benefit etc. Should I risk potentially messing up my face for ony a SLIGHT increase in overall looks. Prob not, but Im an autist soooooo
Unironically, i believe that when you have the self awareness of knowing that you austistic and saying it, it's no longer inner autism but rather a will to stay autistic.
not a chance
never having kids either
life is gay af, would never bring another into it
Which is true, i can't deny, i hate normies for making poor kids that asked nothing, will live rather all even chad, a hell in earth. These parents don't eve take care of them and educate them well.
It's just the most egoistic deed possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 25thpercentile human
Unironically, i believe that when you have the self awareness of knowing that you austistic and saying it, it's no longer inner autism but rather a will to stay autistic.

Which is true, i can't deny, i hate normies for making poor kids that asked nothing, will live rather all even chad, a hell in earth. These parents don't eve take care of them and educate them well.
It's just the most egoistic deed possible.

I tried my whole life to fit in with normies and it just doesnt work. In group convos I cant rlly contribute and when I try its almost always a fail. I fought my whole life to try to be like them and fit in, but at a certain point I learned to stop fighting against me and how Im just not like them. Whether its autism or my own social skill shortcomings I just accept it. I accept I just am missing certain skills needed for typical interactions with most ppl.
I didnt intend for this to turn into a psychoanalyze Amnesia thread.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MentalistKebab, CursedOne, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
lmao
ITT everyone trying to feed Amnesia the bluepill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Screen Shot 2020 03 27 at 55332 PM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer, Amnesia and 1 other person
I tried my whole life to fit in with normies and it just doesnt work. In group convos I cant rlly contribute and when I try its almost always a fail. I fought my whole life to try to be like them and fit in, but at a certain point I learned to stop fighting against me and how Im just not like them. Whether its autism or my own social skill shortcomings I just accept it. I accept I just am missing certain skills needed for typical interactions with most ppl.
I have same issues to be totally honest.
But it's a matter of faking it. It will consume your vital energy to faking it, but it will work. It did and i became super NT, popular and known at some point of my life. But, it was for a materialistic, professionnal purpose so i stayed steadfast.
Afterward, i knew i was different than the others, and faking it would only lead to frustration.
I prefer having my 1 or 2 autistic friends like me than beeing NT and popular.
Having a gf that act likes your is enough and better than having bunch of hypocritical so called friends.
Actually i'm seriously asking if we are too much sinceer to be hypocritical in normal life, and that's the reason why people believe we are autistic.
I'm proud to be like that then.
Looks good, but actually i really believe it will fuck up his harmony.
lmao
The bluepill is good. Having a normal life, non self aware is better than beeing fucked up by the blackpill i swear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Morpheus, GetThatBread and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Theres no bluepill when telling an elite chad to stop dreaming about retard surgeries that will give 0 benefits and might permanently fuck him up.

Bluepill would be to encourage him to do it instead of telling him to enjoy his last years of being goodlooking before he gets old.

the only thing he should do is grow his hair longer and maybe cover his fivehead like connor murphy does. but hes already good looking af and brutally mogs every guy in his proximity.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Morpheus and Deleted member 3043
lmao
haha maybe I should just an Ask me Anything thread and also in the same thread layout all my surgeries and before after pics too. Everyone can throw in their armchair psychologist 2 cents

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: flamboyant, Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
haha maybe I should just an Ask me Anything thread and also in the same thread layout all my surgeries and before after pics too. Everyone can throw in their armchair psychologist 2 cents
psychology is indeed cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Amnesia
Damn, when done in conjunction with the hairline lowering it does look pretty good, thanks. Also if I had a thicker neck too in that morph would be fire. I have been training my neck a lot so hope to see some gains in that dept
Neck maxed and hairline lowered Alone will show irl results imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Amnesia and Deleted member 3043
Theres no bluepill when telling an elite chad to stop dreaming about retard surgeries that will give 0 benefits and might permanently fuck him up.

Bluepill would be to encourage him to do it instead of telling him to enjoy his last years of being goodlooking before he gets old.

the only thing he should do is grow his hair longer and maybe cover his fivehead like connor murphy does.
imagine his bro if he mogged him hard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5393
would be really nice if you do. add a before n' after pic if you can please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • Love it
  • +1
I knew I had a shit forehead/high hairline tho. I remember the one fucking time I actually styled my hair into a fringe type my sister within 5 seconds of seeing me was like Hey your hair looks good like that!

Never in my 31 years has she ever said my hair style looked good before then

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
chin wing doesn't do shit for chin shape, only protrusion and gonial angle

u need an implant if u want to change the shape

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
I knew I had a shit forehead/high hairline tho. I remember the one fucking time I actually styled my hair into a fringe type my sister within 5 seconds of seeing me was like Hey your hair looks good like that!

Never in my 31 years has she ever said my hair style looked good before then
how many cm/inches is ur forehead height? Looks like 7cm or 5 fingers. It suits you because of your masculine face but makes you look older. But you are still a turbochad and PSL7.5+ imo.

mine is 2 fingers but I have a shorter face than you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 5393
Your chin will look too big if you keep adding stuff lol and you hairline is fine

• +1
Does my forehead still seem disproportionate back when I was a teen?

4VMKTKO

@25thpercentile human theres a before pic for u bro

• +1
I think this is why I ALWAYS have an inclination to want to take pics where I'm wearing a baseball cap, cause it covers my forehead. Fuck

Like my face just looks so much more compact and aesthetic when I dont see my forehead

I should fringemaxx

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 3043
I think this is why I ALWAYS have an inclination to want to take pics where I'm wearing a baseball cap, cause it covers my forehead. Fuck

Like my face just looks so much more compact and aesthetic when I dont see my forehead

View attachment 324374
u can just get a hair transplant for better hairline even if u were born with a shit one

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 6401 and Amnesia
If I was you, Instead of crying on this site I would do creampie with woman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Slayerullah

View attachment 324374
It's legit true, it looks way better. never thought of it, but your two slight failo are your roundish chin and big forehead or rather high hairline.
The rest is a matter of halo creating so kinda cope - i'm mainly thinking about cheekbones.

• +1
Adding some more lateral width, then is a chin wing all that is needed? Would it need to be custom made? Would the wing blend in with the rest of my jawline, or is that a common issue that comes up?

Like where I made the arrows

View attachment 324261
Your facial thirds are beyond fucked jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Amnesia
If I was you, Instead of crying on this site I would do creampie with woman
Tfw you'r an incel.
Only inkwell can react like that, it's like ons it's the purpose of life, because you are inkwell, but it's very overated and has lots of cons.

• +1
Tfw you'r an incel.
Only inkwell can react like that, it's like ons it's the purpose of life, because you are inkwell, but it's very overated and has lots of cons.
wtf are you even saying nigga?

• +1
Tfw you'r an incel.
i dont see any cons with ons tbh, other than maybe std which is unlikely even if u use condom and even if u do get one like 9/10 are curable

• +1
wtf are you even saying nigga?
that this creampie mentally can only coming from somebody that has not the ability to have regular lays.

• +1
It's legit true, it looks way better. never thought of it, but your two slight failo are your roundish chin and big forehead or rather high hairline.
The rest is a matter of halo creating so kinda cope - i'm mainly thinking about cheekbones.
I still have 20 pounds to drop so I cant wait to see how much more cheekbone definition might come thru. But as of RN my priorities would be eye area evaluation, nose fillers for the tip to blend in more, chin augmentation, then hairline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Vidyacoper
i dont see any cons with ons tbh, other than maybe std which is unlikely even if u use condom and even if u do get one like 9/10 are curable
fucked up dopamine receptors, and the fact that you will most likely never be loved especially when you'r autistic meaning alone overall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
jfl this is basically me, in middle sxhool I tried to fit in but so was non nt from playing Minecraft 10 hours a day I just got bullied, now I just peacefully exist in solitude in hs drifting by, probably wasting the prime of my life but at this point it’s too late, you can’t enter circle socials after a certain point, and being a loner is fine with me as long as I can come rot on psl forums

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Amnesia
I still have 20 pounds to drop so I cant wait to see how much more cheekbone definition might come thru. But as of RN my priorities would be eye area evaluation, nose fillers for the tip to blend in more, chin augmentation, then hairline
are fillers for the nose legit ? And what about a slightly too wide nose tip, can it help too ?
I seriously don't think you'll need anything for your eyes.

• +1
I swear sometimes on this site people really seem to lose focus of what the black pill actually means.

The reason you looksmax isn’t simply to spend every waking second of your life and every ounce of effort and money you have towards looking as good as possible. If you can’t enjoy life then what the hell is the point? What we’ve learned from the black pill is that looking good has a huge impact on your happiness and opportunities in life - socially, girls, even career wise.

Amnesia already clearly looks Chad tier with with very little room for growth or reason to do so. And yet people in here are suggesting that it’s blue pill for him to waste even more time, waste even more money, and further degrade his mental health by picking apart every minor detail, which is never going to end unless he decides to stop. Once he squares his chin more (which isn’t even a flaw right now) he’s going to find something else because he’s stuck in this unhealthy mindset that his issue is physical when it’s clearly not.

You’re going to look back on this time when you’re 50 and have so much regret over blowing your youth. You say you have non NT tendencies? Well then step away from this site and other sites like it for a while and start forcing yourself to socialize and put yourself into uncomfortable situations. That’s how you train yourself to fit in. Start doing things that make you happy and have real pursuits in life that you can enjoy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, zq336, CursedOne and 3 others
jfl this is basically me, in middle sxhool I tried to fit in but so was non nt from playing Minecraft 10 hours a day I just got bullied, now I just peacefully exist in solitude in hs drifting by, probably wasting the prime of my life but at this point it’s too late, you can’t enter circle socials after a certain point
Yeah dude I get it. I becamse exponentially happier when I just accepted it and stopped fighting to try to fit in. Im extremely introverted and spend almost all my free time alone behind my computer playing video games and posting here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and retard
jfl this is basically me, in middle sxhool I tried to fit in but so was non nt from playing Minecraft 10 hours a day I just got bullied, now I just peacefully exist in solitude in hs drifting by, probably wasting the prime of my life but at this point it’s too late, you can’t enter circle socials after a certain point
you'r my bro don't worry.
It's seriously overrated, i can tell you that, it's all about hypocrisy. I hated this period of my life despite beeing more NT that most normies.
Yeah dude I get it. I becamse exponentially happier when I just accepted it and stopped fighting to try to fit in. Im extremely introverted and spend almost all my free time alone behind my computer playing video games and posting here
Do you prefer too rotting at home than going out ?
Most people find me odd to prefer this tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and retard
Dfdfdfff

botox plus couple additional procedures

• Love it
  • +1
Your chin fits your face right now, be careful with wing/implants, too much squareness and lateral projection can make your face look off, also get off this forum asap, more surgeries is not the solution, if your brother still bothers you just kill him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4887 and 1 other person
you'r my bro don't worry.
It's seriously overrated, i can tell you that, it's all about hypocrisy. I hated this period of my life despite beeing more NT that most normies.

Do you prefer too rotting at home than going out ?
Most people find me odd to prefer this tbh.
this site is like the biggest source of entertainment and happiness for me. Socializing is very very draining. Even after I bang a girl I cant wait for her to leave so I can get back into my rotting routine of junk food and video games and shitposting.

But recently skipping the junk food cause Im leaning for summer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
higher eyebrows would ascend you, morph it yoursepf in photoshop

Reduces the forehead lenght and improves harmony / facial thirds

Get a brow lift ded srs

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Holy shit dude. go and slay instead of worrying about that shit. you are already elite and basically have no guys on your level.
your lips are too narrow and wouldnt suit a wider chin btw. I tried chin widening fillers myself and removed everything because it made me look retarded. your chin already has good width, look at other guys like somerhalder, tom cruise who has a similar width and elite lower thirds. Only Haynes and Maher have wide chins but it suits their wide lips and jawline.

your only flaw is your shitty hairline. Makes you look older and less appealing for young girls

View attachment 324303
jfl @ u thinking slaying is what makes someone happy in life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Amnesia and Deleted member 3043
very very draining
exactly but exactly what i meant by reaping your vital energy : You have to fake NT to have the pros of it but deep down it's so fucking consuming, that you just can't keep doing it and hate yourself afterward.
It is what it is, i've accepted it too, and i'm more happy rotting at home than going out.
:heart:

• +1
Very good. Botox where exactly for jaw? And what realistic chin procedure would do that?

I see the eye symmetry fixed too. Thats def one thing I wanna discuss with Taban
Botox between eyebrows to get few years back (looking younger)
Assemtry in eye area have been imroved by eyebrow transplants (brush tool + lenghtening horizontally)
forhead has been slighlty reduced (possible surgery)
chin has been modified but I didnt only add volume to sides (looking straight at pic) but also reduced the middle part to make it squarer (I personaly dont know how to achieve that)
I added a slight volume to zygo area (possible with fillers)
I slighlty made your nose smaller (but I think its a bonus procedure, not neccesary)

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
your chin is narrow and recessed

• +1
Of course it isn’t but you know what definitely won’t make OP happy? Following the path he’s on right now where he genuinely thinks he needs multiple surgeries after already having plenty done and already looking better than 99% of dudes. And where all he does is spend time on the internet and video games.

I would genuinely consider seeing a therapist if I were you OP and taking some time to evaluate what you want out of life. You’re blindly pursuing something right now thinking it’ll change things when it clearly won’t.

• +1